Arturo Vidal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unlikely lad

His answer to the "United, Arsenal, Chelsea or City" question is fantastic. I think it's brilliant when a player of his caliber thinks like this.

Sied

I..erm..love U2, baby?
My post quoting the Juve forum is now being posted on the Juve forum, which I'm not posting back on the Caf :lol:

If you're reading this Lion of http://forum.juventuz.org/ then hi! Can you thank Alen for that Vidal quote and frzl for the youtube link to the interview!

p.s. We're coming for Vidal :devil:

ThanksBoss26

His answer to the "United, Arsenal, Chelsea or City" question is fantastic. I think it's brilliant when a player of his caliber thinks like this.
I agree, it's great when you feel a foreign player really buys into the Club. We've had a few do this in recent years. I just hope Vidal signs and is the next.

NMF

Some of them are talking as if it's a done deal one mentioned replacing Pogba and Vidal with Song and Paulinho :lol:

Baxter

Some of them are talking as if it's a done deal one mentioned replacing Pogba and Vidal with Song and Paulinho :lol:
Definitely on a wind up knowing half this forum is looking over there :lol:

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
He gets to play with some pretty good players at United :) Mata, RvP, Rooney. He may want to work with LvG. At the end of the day, nobody knows his motives, so we're all speculating.

I can agree the temptation of playing for Barca and Real is greater than us, since they have the real world class talent between them (Ronaldo, Bale, Messi, Suarez, Neymar). Perhaps he likes a more physical game? Who knows?! :confused:

I just hope he comes here! :D
I think he'll come, I wasn't referring to Vidal tbh.

George Owen

LEAVE THE SFW THREAD ALONE!!1!
We need some translation for that video above. Where are the Chilean posters?
its already been translated...

pretty much what everything knows...

"what about the rumours of united coming for you?"

"Yeh, i hear the rumours but im happy and relaxed now, enjoying the holidays, etc... my agent is the one in charge of all that stuff... we'll see whats up when im back in Italy"

"the idea of playing in the premier league seduce you"

"haha, of course... every football player would love to play in the biggest teams of the world..."

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
Really? You'd put Kagawa ahead of RvN, DDG, Schmeichel, Ronaldo, Stam, Carrick, Berbatov and others? I'd struggle to even put him above Fellaini.
Can't say I remember Schmeichel or even van Nistelrooy and Stam. Carrick wasn't that exciting really, Berbatov was pretty good but I was really excited to see what Kagawa could do. He'd been incredible at Dortmund and I thought him coming in would push Rooney up top and see an end to the drab, rigid football we saw in 2010/11.

SATA

"Yeh, i hear the rumours but im happy and relaxed now, enjoying the holidays, etc... my agent is the one in charge of all that stuff... we'll see whats up when im back in Italy"

"haha, of course... every football player would love to play in the biggest teams of the world..."
Cheers. That's kind of different from the one translated and taken from the Juve forum

KingMinger22

City >>> United. Moaning twat
My Mrs translated the interview for me.

Basically he says he's heard about the United rumours but he doesn't know anything more. He has an agent who he will talk to in Italy. He like the idea of playing in the PL.

Hes also happy for Alexis and thinks its a great move etc.

Basically he is very open to the move. It's up to us to get our the cheque book and get this done.

Becknaldolencia

What's all this talk about being trolled by Juve fans / fake news?
The first interview was true where he said who wouldn't want to come to the best club in the world. I guess it's the second one that was made up by a Juve fan on their forum to troll us. We'll see.

jojojo

JoJoJoJoJoJoJo
Staff
Welcome to Manchester reception committee
The first interview was true where he said who wouldn't want to come to the best club in the world. I guess it's the second one that was made up by a Juve fan on their forum to troll us. We'll see.
Yes, certainly those comments about PSG etc aren't in that video - nor would I expect them to be, he seems a polite media savvy guy.

He starts off talking about enjoying his rest with his family after the WC, and that his knee's doing fine,

In that video that's been posted he talks in reply to a questions about him being linked with United. Something like: I've heard that. It's not something I've talked about. My representative deals with these things. We'll see what happens after the holidays.

And of course the, who wouldn't want to play for such a big club.

Then he basically wishes Sanchez luck with Arsenal. Following by a couple of lines about tonight's WC final.

Nothing that the press reports didn't say.

SammyUnited_83

Yes, certainly those comments about PSG etc aren't in that video - nor would I expect them to be, he seems a polite media savvy guy.

He starts off talking about enjoying his rest with his family after the WC, and that his knee's doing fine,

In that video that's been posted he talks in reply to a questions about him being linked with United. Something like: I've heard that. It's not something I've talked about. My representative deals with these things. We'll see what happens after the holidays.

And of course the, who wouldn't want to play for such a big club.

Then he basically wishes Sanchez luck with Arsenal. Following by a couple of lines about tonight's WC final.

Nothing that the press reports didn't say.
So it's as we were. I didn't think the quote from the Juve guy was all that different to be honest.

walsh

Really does seem like there is something to this speculation. That interview would often be the point at which a dagger is put through our muppet hearts when he says he's happy and staying at Juventus and that's it's all fabrication.

KingMinger22

City >>> United. Moaning twat
I am the stage where I will be pissed if this doesn't happen. And I'll be pissed if he is the only marquee signing too. We need a couple.

Ubik

Nothing happens until something moves!
What is all of this 'marquee signing' bollocks? We will sign players who will make us a better team, not because they are big names.
Well yeah, but it's more likely that the players who'd have the biggest impact on the club's fortunes would also be big names. If we signed di Maria or Vidal, we'd be getting a player among the best in their position in the world, not just a name.

iBoss

i-ttack the space
Illuminati headquarters, chillin' with Jay Z.
Well yeah, but it's more likely that the players who'd have the biggest impact on the club's fortunes would also be big names. If we signed di Maria or Vidal, we'd be getting a player among the best in their position in the world, not just a name.
The guy wasn't satisfied with just Vidal. He said he would be "pissed off" if we only signed Vidal as the 'big name'. That is stupid.

Ubik

Nothing happens until something moves!
The guy wasn't satisfied with just Vidal. He said he would be "pissed off" if we only signed Vidal as the 'big name'. That is stupid.
I'd agree that's setting quite a high bar :lol: If we get Vidal I don't really care who else we get.

Status
Not open for further replies.