Arturo Vidal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Utd7

It's obvious the journalists are inquiring to Vidal's agent and the club looking for information. What is the club going to say, "Yes there is interest, we are confident of concluding the deal," not happening after what transpired last summer with Moyes saying openly Fabregas was a target and the club stating Woody is on "urgent transfer business." Whether we like to admit or not, our transfer reputation took a hit after that bullshite last summer and the club were not about to have that happen again. Any player a journalist inquires about will be told there's no interest. It's all mind games, the club is controlling the message now.

Stan Jefferson

Who invented twitter? They need a proper smack in the chops!
Its not twitter thats the problem, its that some of the people on it are plebs. Same with Facebook and everything else actually, these things just serve to show you how dim-witted and fecked up some of our species are. If you find twitter is just full of these people then its because your listening to the wrong ones.

Moonred

Nothing to read that will make you believe in something unless its officially said. The last summer was atrocious and will take time to heal. Even if Vidal leaves, he may join some one else. This just gets uncomfortable with time. Hopefully things will be settled soon.

Feed Me

I'm hungry
What's going on? Page 181 wtf. Can someone give me a synopsis of the last 20 pages?!
Conte resigns from Juve. Italian press say deal done. Mitten earlier said negotiation ongoing. Various English journos saying there's been no negotiation.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
If we do sign him I'm not sure what I'd be more happy about; signing a world class midfielder or the fact that the press have been so successfully bullshitted.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
Van Gaal is introducing himself to the british press by feeding them with total bs, he wants them to look silly. :D

hebegebe

Its not twitter thats the problem, its that some of the people on it are plebs. Same with Facebook and everything else actually, these things just serve to show you how dim-witted and fecked up some of our species are. If you find twitter is just full of these people then its because your listening to the wrong ones.
It's because they keep getting posted on the Caf.

JonDahl

I haven't read the last 10 pages; can I get my cock out? I really, really, want to.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
What's going on? Page 181 wtf. Can someone give me a synopsis of the last 20 pages?!
Reporters contradicting themselves over and over again, United probably briefing false information to stick one to the journalists or just denying everything until things are official (smart), Conte resigning after he recently said something like he would quit if one of Vidal or Pogba got sold, Sport Witness saying earlier today that Conte wants to strengthen but under no circumstance will the big names be sold, Juventus on the other hand want to balance the books and sell Vidal, so there could be trouble (and a few hours later, he resigns). Gazzeta Dello Sport saying we agreed a deal of around 44m euros as well with them.

In other words, it's on :drool:

Stan Jefferson

It's because they keep getting posted on the Caf.
Don't get me wrong, I know exactly what you mean. The problem with the tweets being posted on here is that the journos are clearly being manipulated by the club so nobody knows what is going on. Best bet is to either make up your own mind based in what is and what isn't said or ignore it all and come back if and when its made official.

northbynorthwest

i would guess it was over the board sanctioning transfers that he didnt want. usually when managers resign when not expecting it, its because of loss of power

Sied

I..erm..love U2, baby?
I haven't read the last 10 pages; can I get my cock out? I really, really, want to.
Jamie Jackson and his flaccid regime would have you keep it in. Arturo Vidal basically put on a United shirt and started waving his around on Chilevision though, so mine is well and truly out - join me!!

ThanksBoss26

It's quite clear the Club have briefed this late today. What is the motive behind it is to be ascertained.
Quite possibly. Where the journalists are concerned this summer, the club are just fending questions off with a straight bat. No information given whatsoever.

hobbers

Italian media: fee has been agreed between United and Juve, Conte is pissed and has fecked off.
English media: we asked United and they told us nothing was going on and to feck off.

jojojo

JoJoJoJoJoJoJo
Staff
Welcome to Manchester reception committee
I've done a quick tour of the Spanish mob - AS, Marca, MD, Sport and a few other gossip sites. Summarising they say, Conte wanted a player like Di Maria, Cuadrado or Sanchez and when he realised that not only wasn't he getting them, he was losing Vidal he decided to give up on his Juve project. Vidal is described as "getting closer to United" with no other teams being mentioned.

They think the main negotiator/go between is Vidal's agent and that Vidal's agent is not looking for other buyers.

herokiller84

Aw feck it.I take everything back from earlier.

Come on you wee Chilean Beaut be the reincarnate of Robson and Keano.

Wrap it up Woody and make my 11/2 i got on us winning the league a little less like a longshot!:devil:

ThanksBoss26

I mean, this has to mean that Vidal and or Pogba is gone doesn't it? The timing for this certainly tells you it is.
Well if he was planning on taking the Italian National job, I would imagine the Italian FA and Juventus would have just negotiated his release. So you'd think it must have to be that they're selling one of his best players or there's not enough funds for transfers. I think they had a couple of deals lined up, as well as Evra, so you'd think maybe someone is leaving.

Kostur

海尔的老板
Wouldn't be surprised if the news about Vidal is presented alongside van Gaal's arrival at Carrington tomorrow to be fair.

Or Thursday morning that is.
now enjoy your night

Enigma_87

You know who
wow, 3 hours gone and 20+ pages. There must be something then.

Why the hell Conte resigned any info regarding this?

RoadTrip

petitioned for a just cause
There is so much commotion I genuinely don't know what's happening. Unless Conte resigned because of Vidal though, I imagine this poses an issue for the transfer.

Status
Not open for further replies.