Arturo Vidal

Status
Not open for further replies.

londonredmaniac

I suffer delusions of grandeur
Exactly, but people are determined to say any objective view is jealousy, we have a complete team and are 7 points ahead of United.
Your team is well balanced, you have a few of the most exciting players in the world...you're creating tons of chances and are serious title contenders.

We are none of those things currently. We are a team in transition and you are a team who has just come out of transition and is firing. I am sure we will get there but it will take time.

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
I'm sure if this happened in the next 8 hours it would break the Caf.

NoWinNoFee

kietotheworld mk2
IF we signed Vidal and Falcao becomes permanent, would Copa America be a concern?

Vidal/Falcao/Di Maria/Rojo.

Copa America has never really affected United, but would with all these players.

Nights

IF we signed Vidal and Falcao becomes permanent, would Copa America be a concern?

Copa America has never really affected United, but would with all these players.
We'd have the league wrapped up by then :devil::devil::devil:

Randall Flagg

Worst of the best

Why would it be any worse to the Euros? Its during the summer not like the ANC

TheReligion

Abusive
I think you're right. The loan deal is excellent business. It's not often you get to sign big players on loan to try them out for a year. Once a year has passed, then we can think about stumping the fee, it's only bad business if he turns out to be stupidly good for United, in which case, it's not really bad business is it?
How is it bad business if he is stupidly good for United?

TheReligion

Abusive
Exactly, but people are determined to say any objective view is jealousy, we have a complete team and are 7 points ahead of United.
I think it is because you are coming on here making assumptions that United's forwards are all past their best (which is nonsense when you look at their stats)

What is true is United are going through one of their worst periods in modern times and the players are generally struggling, including the superstars.

Everyone would like to have Falcao in amongst their forward options. I don't care what you say.

Hannibal

Why you getting involved then? Just enjoy your complete team and dont worry about our team
I can't stand rival fans who come on here to offer nothing but jealousy & strife. His comments really show he's jealous of the signing.

With all their world class team, world class manager & world class way of doing their transfers, it's astonishing that Chelsea have won the league title only ONCE in the last 7 seasons.

Paul the Wolf

France - can't win anything with Swedish turnips
I can't stand rival fans who come on here to offer nothing but jealousy & strife. His comments really show he's jealous of the signing.

With all their world class team, world class manager & world class way of doing their transfers, it's astonishing that Chelsea have won the league title only ONCE in the last 7 seasons.

Cina

Objective view?

Someone said that Falcao is as good as Costa and you and some other Chelsea supporter jumped all over it, offering up ridiculous reasons as to why that's not the case (I mean, you can't even tell the difference between fitness concerns and injuries). You're the ones who came into this thread waving your dicks around about how great Chelsea are and laughing off the idea that the players we have may be as good as players you have. Heaven forbid!

Hey Rob, you're on a Man Utd forum, maybe someday you'll get than imbued into your head and it might be easier to understand why people react like this to the shite you spew.

ItsEssexRob

Has a slight gambling problem
Supports
Chelsea
Objective view?

Someone said that Falcao is as good as Costa and you and some other Chelsea supporter jumped all over it, offering up ridiculous reasons as to why that's not the case (I mean, you can't even tell the difference between fitness concerns and injuries). You're the ones who came into this thread waving your dicks around about how great Chelsea are and laughing off the idea that the players we have may be as good as players you have. Heaven forbid!

Hey Rob, you're on a Man Utd forum, maybe someday you'll get than imbued into your head and it might be easier to understand why people react like this to the shite you spew.
No someone said Falcao is 100% better than Costa, theres a difference. Then you all jumped over the fact I said fitness concern instead of injury, nor am I saying how great Chelsea are. You were the one being reactionary.

NinjaFletch

No someone said Falcao is 100% better than Costa, theres a difference. Then you all jumped over the fact I said fitness concern instead of injury, nor am I saying how great Chelsea are. You were the one being reactionary.
To be fair, I don't think the statement 'Falcao is 100% better than Costa' would have been disagreed with by anyone 3 months ago before they played for either of us.

Maybe it was wrong then, but its definitely not a new sentiment.

Cina

Do I have to explain the difference between = and > now too?
Falcao does not = Costa, Costa is ahead right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.