Film ASAP Rocky

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
Good luck with that. If we learned nothing else from all of this, it's that A$AP Rocky is not to be messed with in a brawl.

This decision seems very harsh. Really looks as though those kids were asking for trouble.
I don't get this argument to be honest. If you attack someone and then stomp them out with 3/4 of your crew it doesn't really matter if you were being goaded you would be done for assault in the UK, I have seen it happen to a few people I know. Not to mention if it was caught on camera

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
The fact that I'm purely a keyboard warrior doesn't help my case either. Also wouldn't go to Lowlands if you paid me for it.

On a serious note, while the charges seem a bit unfair. You simply cannot beat someone in to a pulp even if he attacks you. You can subdue him or defend yourself, but, and I realize I've not looked at all the footage, assaulting someone with a bottle is not defending yourself.
I don't think yer man was "beaten to a pulp"

Self defence is all about perceived threat and when someone keeps coming back at you, despite being asked many many times to walk away you're going to assume this person is a little unhinged and poses more of a threat than someone who, say, accidentally bumps into you and spills your pint. And if you get in a fight with someone who seems completely reckless then most people wouldn't stop hitting them until they're absolutely 100% sure they won't come back at them with a knife or a gun.

I am judging this only by the footage that was posted online, mind you. I'm sure the jury saw stuff that we didn't.

Last edited:

Maagge

enjoys sex, doesn't enjoy women not into ONS
Self defence is all about perceived threat and when someone keeps coming back at you, despite being asked many many times to walk away you're going to assume this person is a little unhinged and poses more of a threat than someone who, say, bumps into you and spills your pint.
Sounds like he had plenty of time to get in touch with the police.
Also, wasn't the most dangerous the lad did throwing headphones at them?

lsd

The Oracle
The guy threw his headphones at the bodyguards face cutting him and yet they still kept asking to leave them alone and stop following them .

The fact he refused to do so even though the bodyguard was twice his size and ye kept on looking for trouble while plainly high is where self defence comes in .

What are you supposed to do when an unhinged guy off his head on drugs keeps harassing you and attacks you ?

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
I don't think yer man was "beaten to a pulp"

Self defence is all about perceived threat and when someone keeps coming back at you, despite being asked many many times to walk away you're going to assume this person is a little unhinged and poses more of a threat than someone who, say, accidentally bumps into you and spills your pint. And if you get in a fight with someone who seems completely reckless then most people wouldn't stop hitting them until they're absolutely 100% sure they won't come back at them with a knife or a gun.

I am judging this only by the footage that was posted online, mind you. I'm sure the jury saw stuff that we didn't.
He aint my man, man.