Film ASAP Rocky

KiD MoYeS

Good Craig got his c'nuppins
Right, was gonna bump this, I originally thought the mix tape was better, but that's cause it was a new sound for me. Having listened to the album a good few times, it's great. Serious debut album from Rocky.

One of the hip-hop releases of the year.

CLK_FPC

Fists of Fury
Did a surprise gig in Camden last night, went to it and having waited for hours did a 20 minute set then ducked.

The energy for his set was crazy and it only cost 11 quid but wasn't worth the wait

ArmchairCritic

You got pets me too mines are dead
It wasn't worth the wait or it was? Been listening to Rocky's album since it dropped and whilst it's quite dope I am a little bit disappointed. The Skrillex song is a clusterfeck, the album needs more Clams and SpaceGhostPurrp and less Skrillex and 2 Chainz. 1Train is too long too, Joey Bada$$'s verse is badly placed in that it's so good that following it up with Yelawolf kills your vibe. I reckon a mix between the album and his mixtape would have made a classic album. A solid debut but I expected more after the tape.

Also A$AP Ferg has his own solo deal now, this can only end well.

Laphroaig

Is he alright live? I find that some hiphop acts just can't pull it off. Doom was such a let down, while Sage Francis is fecking gold. (Not that those two are comparable at all.)

CLK_FPC

Fists of Fury
Seen him twice I think, going to collect tickets for tonight's show but I can't be arsed to go so I'll sell them to a pal and catch him at Wireless instead.

I was hoping that Ferg was here but he's on tour with Juicy J, so it's only Nast, Twelvyy and Yams.

Will I ever hear Work and YNRE live? Smh

CLK_FPC

Fists of Fury
In terms of live performances it wil go OFF, expect stage diving moshing all that good shit. People just going nuts, I hear his sets are mad short though like when I see him earlier this year ticket cost a few quid and he only performed 4/5 songs.

The set will probably be longer, but a few people have said it's still short though.

Andersons Dietician

You know this is at some point going to become a movie. That tweet about Kanye and Kim using their political contacts to get Trump to get involved to save ASAP Rocky is hilarious.

lsd

The Oracle
Its crazy G Eazy was arrested for assault in Sweden last month yet he got released after 2 days . Asap has videos posted showing he was being harassed yet he gets locked up for weeks and now this

I recall Snoop saying he was racially profiled in Sweden a few years back . Sweden seems a messed up place

mu4c_20le

This was expected once they let the other guy go without charges. Now lets see if they will stick.

Maagge

enjoys sex, doesn't enjoy women not into ONS
Its crazy G Eazy was arrested for assault in Sweden last month yet he got released after 2 days . Asap has videos posted showing he was being harassed yet he gets locked up for weeks and now this

I recall Snoop saying he was racially profiled in Sweden a few years back . Sweden seems a messed up place
@R.N7

Lemansky

It’s not a messed up place at all. You can’t buy your way out of trouble in Scandinavia, that’s what’s Americans have trouble understanding. Me as a Norwegian defending Sweden. Never thought that would happen.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
It’s not a messed up place at all. You can’t buy your way out of trouble in Scandinavia, that’s what’s Americans have trouble understanding. Me as a Norwegian defending Sweden. Never thought that would happen.
Wash your mouth out with soap you filthy animal.

lsd

The Oracle

So why does a white rapper get released without charge on his word while Asap has videos showing he was being harassed yet he spends 3 weeks without even being charged ?

Lemansky

So why does a white rapper get released without charge on his word while Asap has videos showing he was being harassed yet he spends 3 weeks without even being charged ?
Because the cases probably are widely different? If you kick and beat a man on the floor here you will get jailed, that’s not very strange.

nimic

something nice
Scout
There's racism in Sweden, but there's no way the Swedish justice system works the way you think it does.

Snowjoe

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Staff
Supports
Cheltenham Town
They’re innocent until proven guilty until you keep them locked up for years awaiting trials like caged animals

Zlaatan

Parody Account
You're on pretty thin ice if you're implying that both cases would have gone differently if the white guy and the black guy switched places. You also can't just ignore everything except the color of the suspects skin when comparing two criminal cases.

Maagge

I'd be surprised if Swedish law permits assaulting someone because you were harassed.

binary bot
The situation is one big embarrassing joke. A man goes to a foreign country and assaults someone then acts like a victim. Some people say they're going to boycott the country in some show of strength - portraying Sweden's judicial system as prehistoric, whilst residing in the fecking US.

Trump tweets saying he's trying to help him, after being asked by the Kardashians and Kanye, yet doesn't even pretend that he knows how things work in Sweden.

It's like a metaphor for foreign policy.

Maagge

The situation is one big embarrassing joke. A man goes to a foreign country and assaults someone then acts like a victim. Some people say they're going to boycott the country in some show of strength - portraying Sweden's judicial system as prehistoric, whilst residing in the fecking US.

Trump tweets saying he's trying to help him, after being asked by the Kardashians and Kanye, yet doesn't even pretend that he knows how things work in Sweden.

It's like a metaphor for foreign policy.
I really enjoyed Löfven's answer to Trump though.

noodlehair

"It's like..."
The Swedish justice system really isn't that different from any other civilised country. If he's been charged it's because there is strong evidence to suggest he should be charged. If it was in the UK or USA there's a much higher chance he'd just be let off due to being a famous (rich) person, which is hardly something to champion or be proud of.

Here in America people are innocent until proven guilty.
The level of ignorance in this statament is actually impressive.