Ashes I - 2013 - In England

NinjaFletch

I'm confused.

He looks like Watson, he bats like Watson, he gets out like Watson but no review. It can't be Watson.

eric le roi

Thanks this works!

Seems like this addon will work on Hulu and Netflix :drool:

Yeah it does :) Completely legit too - normally when you try to access, say, www.netflix.com, it'll see your IP address and redirect you, say, www.uk.netflix.com. All Media Hint does is send you straight to www.us.netflix.com (those addresses I just made up, but you get the point - it's just sending you directly to the 'local' web server)

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Match will be finished just after tea.

ghaliboy

Snitches on Tom Hagen
I'm confused.

He looks like Watson, he bats like Watson, he gets out like Watson but no review. It can't be Watson.
:lol:

fecking hell, me going for a shower has been the deathknell for Aus this series. I think we're up to about 7 or 8 wickets while I am bathing!

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
This looks more like an Indian pitch right now. Give Joe Root some overs!

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
OK, so I guess I was wrong :lol:

England's decision to bat again exonerated predominately because it allowed Root to gain a score and so increase his confidence.

Australia really are really as bad as many feared, with both bat and ball. This series is a complete mis-match and if weather allows will end in a 5-0 defeat.

Phurry

Furry Fecker
question is, why did it not spin like this at all for Aus spinners? They must be really amateur.
To be fair, Swann makes most spinners look average at best. Usually, a spinner can either bowl slow with high revolutions, or they bowl faster but with less revolutions. Swann can bowl relatively fast but still keep the revs up, that combination is what sets him apart, combined with the deteriorating pitch he becomes lethal. It's why, on a pitch that will wear, England will always bat first if they can.

Sir A1ex

question is, why did it not spin like this at all for Aus spinners? They must be really amateur.
The funny thing is, I noticed on Sky's jazzy new rev-counter that Agar was getting it spinning way faster... he was up around 2,800 rpm (I actually never realised they got anything like that many revs before they brought this new tech in, tbf). Just shows that there's a lot more to it than just how fast you can make it spin!

ghaliboy

Snitches on Tom Hagen
Thought that might have been going down leg a little bit. But it's hughes. The cnut can feck right off.