Appearances
Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

sugar_kane

He showed a bit of a will to win yesterday, unlike some of his team mates. I noticed the City players were on a wind up all the way through the game, whispering in players ears, making smartass comments and the only one answering back and standing up to them seemed to be Young.
Absolutely agree. Young was the only outfield player to come out of the game yesterday with any credit. Maybe Lingard too.

Of the rest half played like it was a mid-season friendly, the others like they were Sunday league players.

LoCalXT

A RB that can cross.. good times

Last edited by a moderator:

tavtavtav

Honestly I fought he did very well first half, even on the right. Excellent defending when isolated and given Arfield a tough time.

Andersons Dietician

Heck thought he and Shaw if not for Lingard scoring two would be competing for MOTM. Was great to see proper width and crossing coming from RB.

Ducklegs

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Lots of crosses, but ultimately wasteful.

Should have been driving into the box more rather than lumping hopeful crosses in.

RedDevilCanuck

Quite dreamy - blue eyes, blond hair, tanned skin
He wasn't wasteful, he put in a perfect cross for Jesse to miss, then minutes later assisted Jesse. He's been our most consistent player this season and to play well on the left and right shows how good he really is.

Devil may care

Crossing on his stronger foot helped today, other than Mata and Lingard he was the only one providing any kind of threat in attack.

Ashley R1+O

A much better attacking outlet than Valencia, probably not anywhere near as good defensively but both are wingers who what can you do? Superb ball in, very smart delivery that made me sit up in my chair (the one that pope bloody saved with his face and knew nothing about ffs would have been a beautiful assit). Maybe because of the state of our fullback's crossing in the last couple of seasons.

When Valencia comes back, maybe get Young up the field into that RW/F spot.

DOTA

wants Amber Rudd to call him a naughty boy
Funnier in the days it doesn't likely result in him being suspended during a hectic schedule.

kps88

Stupid if he gets a ban considering he's our best/only attacking outlet these days and Valencia is injured.

Sied

I..erm..love U2, baby?
BT pushing for a ban the bunch of cnuts

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
Fecking ridiculous that he'll get a ban because of BT replays.

Where was Barry and Heghazi's bans for assaulting De Gea?

Mourinho needs to bring that up.

Grylte

"nothing wrong with some friendly incest, bro"
Stupid thing to do, and deserve a ban for it.
I don't understand why he does it, did something hapen between them before?

RikRuud

One of the few players left from the SAF era that knows what it means to wear the shirt. Frustration got the better of him in there moment today.

Status
Not open for further replies.