Ask admin a question

Status
Not open for further replies.

jojojo

JoJoJoJoJoJoJo
Staff
Welcome to Manchester reception committee
Thanks, shouldn't really need a poster to make a comment after getting tired of it to be dealt with when a mod is reading the same thread and laughing in between.
Given that you survived being permanently banned last year by the skin of your teeth - you ought to appreciate that not all modding is done in public.

MJJ

Given that you survived being permanently banned last year by the skin of your teeth - you ought to appreciate that not all modding is done in public.
Thanks, I will accept posters repeatedly calling Pakistani illiterate and terrorist sympathisers/al Qaeda chat bots because an admin gave me a 10 point warning for no reason, which was later rescinded.

Moonred

Thanks, I will accept posters repeatedly calling Pakistani illiterate and terrorist sympathisers/al Qaeda chat bots because an admin gave me a 10 point warning for no reason, which was later rescinded.
Have some self awareness. You are a reasonably clever individual.

jojojo

JoJoJoJoJoJoJo
Staff
Welcome to Manchester reception committee
Just for clarity, and to avoid misunderstandings: the warning was not rescinded - like most warnings, the points lapsed after 12 months.

MJJ

Just for clarity, and to avoid misunderstandings: the warning was not rescinded - like most warnings, the points lapsed after 12 months.
Nope, I pmed niall once I saw how many points I had and the entire dialogue which led to that warning and he cleared it.

Varun

Staff
Nope, I pmed niall once I saw how many points I had and the entire dialogue which led to that warning and he cleared it.
Nope. The warning was never rescinded. You were on 14 points for a year after which they lapsed automatically.

MJJ

Nope. The warning was never rescinded. You were on 14 points for a year after which they lapsed automatically.
Okay, varun I imagined the PM exchange with niall.

Also, I like how this is more of a talking point then posters constantly labelling a whole country as terrorist sympathisers and nothing been done about it.

Member 60376

I am sorry for wading in here @MJJ you and @snk123 amongst others have not exactly been saints in that thread. There have been subtle and at times not so subtle WUMs and provocative posts. From both sides. That thread has been hijacked by people with nothing but vitriol to show for in the last 15-20 odd pages

So don't make it a race or country issue like you seem to be doing by making it about Pakistani posters. You know it's not.

If more modmins were well aware of the situation, dare I say more posters would've been banned (again, from both sides) and that'd have included you. Similar level of rubbish in the ME or Israel Palestine thread would've, for example, not gone unpunished.

So take some time to cool off. If we as supporters of the same club are at each other's throats, the rest don't even have a chance.

MJJ

I am sorry for wading in here @MJJ you and @snk123 amongst others have not exactly been saints in that thread. There have been subtle and at times not so subtle WUMs and provocative posts. From both sides. That thread has been hijacked by people with nothing but vitriol to show for in the last 15-20 odd pages

So don't make it a race or country issue like you seem to be doing by making it about Pakistani posters. You know it's not.

If more modmins were well aware of the situation, dare I say more posters would've been banned (again, from both sides) and that'd have included you. Similar level of rubbish in the ME or Israel Palestine thread would've, for example, not gone unpunished.

So take some time to cool off. If we as supporters of the same club are at each other's throats, the rest don't even have a chance.
Sorry no, I have only been pointing out the false rhetoric from the Indian side in that thread. I dont think any of my individual post was wummish or was sent with that intent.

You can argue I was being snarky with a few posters but it was only because of the constant abuse coming from the other end. And yes by the end it was a country issue, otherwise why would errand suggest we qont be get a Visa and a few posters including kapa repeatedly calling us terrorist sympathisers? This label was attached to all Pakistani posters not just one.

And if the forum rules were followed by the mod participating in the thread, things would not have gotten that bad. In fact, the mod himself was calling people terrorist supporters with zero proof.

The rest I agree with you, this blatant disregard of rules would not have been allowed in any other thread hence my highlighting the issue to niall.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
I'm humble and polite, if you guys are looking to replace my buddy @KM
:lol:
I'm just worried about my good friend @MJJ mental state if that happens. I'm on his mind 24/7 these days. What will he post about on Caf?

Varun

Staff

Also, I like how this is more of a talking point then posters constantly labelling a whole country as terrorist sympathisers and nothing been done about it.
You've already been told action has been taken, a post you replied to as well so I'm not quite sure why you'd pretend otherwise.

Snowjoe

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Staff
Supports
Cheltenham Town
Might have to just ban everyone with Indian or Pakistani heritage for some peace and quiet at this rate

MJJ

You've already been told action has been taken, a post you replied to as well so I'm not quite sure why you'd pretend otherwise.
Not sure where I am pretending that nothing has been done after clearly saying that its disappointing I had to point it out here for something to be done but okay.

Varun

Staff
Not sure where I am pretending that nothing has been done after clearly saying that its disappointing I had to point it out here for something to be done but okay.

Also, I like how this is more of a talking point then posters constantly labelling a whole country as terrorist sympathisers and nothing been done about it .

Varun

Staff
More of a talking point than xxx happening= nothing has been done. Got it.

Just to clarify, although your comprehension skills are good enough for me to not need to, when I made that first post nothing was done about it.
I was referring to the" nothing been done about it" in the bolded part of your post but anyway, this is a tad pointless. I hope your query/concern/point has been addressed. Good day MJJ.

MJJ

I was referring to the" nothing been done about it" in the bolded part of your post but anyway, this is a tad pointless. I hope your query/concern/point has been addressed. Good day MJJ.
Thank you for finally recognising it, not sure why you decided to wade in. Good day varun.

snk123

I’m sorry but where have we resorted to petty insults and abusing others? My biggest critisim in the thread was that I explained Pakistan’s position and the welfare work Hafiz Saeed does in Pakistan. I got trolled for two pages for stating actual facts.

Any sort of insulting remark that we gave was after posts by people like VidaRed and Kapardian who resorted to gloating and next level immature cheap shots such as calling us terrorists etc.

Compared to what was going on in the thread from certain posters, i would say without a doubt that we have acted like saints.

Varun

Staff
Thank you for finally recognising it, not sure why you decided to wade in. Good day varun.
Erm, it's an admin/mod help thread and as a mod I can see your warning points so I let you know what they are. If you wanted a chat with a specific mod only, PM them next time.

MJJ

Erm, it's an admin/mod help thread and as a mod I can see your warning points so I let you know what they are. If you wanted a chat with a specific mod only, PM them next time.
Thanks, I wasn't aware that i had a) posted in this thread asking for what my warning points were and b) somehow forgotten that members can see their warning points by going on their profile. Thanks for dealing with the complaint that i made in this thread varun. Good day.

Status
Not open for further replies.