Ask admin a question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ian Reus

Ended 14 years of Grand National sweepstakes
Can i just ask any questions in here instead of PMing a mod/admin etc?

Anyway, i wanted to post an article on quantum physics but could only find a 2 year old thread. Is there a more recent thread or should i just use the old one?

MJJ

Can i just ask any questions in here instead of PMing a mod/admin etc?

Anyway, i wanted to post an article on quantum physics but could only find a 2 year old thread. Is there a more recent thread or should i just use the old one?
Thats two questions.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Cheers.
How do i stop getting emails when someone posts in a thread i create? I don't mind when it's a direct reply to me but i get a notification on here anyway without the need for an email.
Unwatch the thread, then re-select watch thread but chose the option with no email.

Ian Reus

Ended 14 years of Grand National sweepstakes
Is the site going through some maintenance right as I'm getting intermittent issues saying the site has timed out etc? Or are we inundated with scousers trying to check the lukaku thread?
I tried other sites and everything is fine.

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
Is it true that if you say @Damiens name three times in a thread he'll appear?

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Do you ever hang around the gymnasium?

Have you ever seen a grown man naked?

Penna

Kind Moderator (with a bit of a mean streak)
Staff
:lol: I bet some are a bit wonky.
Yes, especially the ones we did after a few drinks. Still, it usually stops us from losing our kit in the matchday thread.

Niall's very particular about lost kit, he takes a fiver out of our wage packet for every missing sock. After the Liverpool game, Joe had to go to the lost property basket and dig out an old sock, because he'd only lost one the week before and he got an awful telling-off.

Stack

Leave Women's Football Alone!!!
Racism and bigotry get nailed in these forums very quickly and quite rightly so. How come nothing is done about the continuous and tiresome sexism in any womens thread that appears. Its just left alone. I complained earlier this year about one comment and a mod told me to "grow a sense of humour"
Is there any sort of policy similar to how racism and bigotry is dealt with or is this just a boys club?

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
Racism and bigotry get nailed in these forums very quickly and quite rightly so. How come nothing is done about the continuous and tiresome sexism in any womens thread that appears. Its just left alone. I complained earlier this year about one comment and a mod told me to "grow a sense of humour"
Is there any sort of policy similar to how racism and bigotry is dealt with or is this just a boys club?
Report and it'll be dealt with. I think I know what you're getting at and it has been sorted. Just because a post isn't deleted, doesn't mean action hasn't been taken.

Snowjoe

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Staff
Supports
Cheltenham Town
We don't ignore it, most warnings aren't done in public.

Oaencha

Slightly cheeky one but how do the mods feel about the new newbie system? I feel the quality of posts/threads have dropped massively since it was introduced.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
Slightly cheeky one but how do the mods feel about the new newbie system? I feel the quality of posts/threads have dropped massively since it was introduced.
It has good points and bad points. We're constantly evaluating and will make adjustments to it if necessary to improve the experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.