Ask admin a question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Member 5225

err can we get rid of my tagline now pls - think the joke is over now...

iammemphis

iwillnotaskforanamechangeagain
Seeing though the football betting thread is also a place to discuss betting on other sports, is there any reason to not just call it the betting thread instead? Sports like NFL and Basketball could do with their own threads if not, in my opinion.

SalfordRed18

Netflix and avocado, no chill
Supports
Ashwood City FC
Tbf, how much i s redcafe actually worth? £1k? More? Substantially less?

prtk0811

The newbie system means we are attracting a lot of WUM's in the mainforum as soon as we get a negetive result.

Varun

Staff
The newbie system means we are attracting a lot of WUM's in the mainforum as soon as we get a negetive result.
Report such posts.

In general as well, mods can't have eyes in every thread all the time. Posters need to use the report function when needed.

Andersons Dietician

I was given a warning about writing in text format. Which is something I don’t do. I checked the post it was in reference to and there was absoulutly no text like talk on it. I then messaged the mod that sent it and asked why and I haven’t recieved a response. Is it a genuine mistake or do they not like my views on Renato Sanches ?

The Don

Metrosexual Candy Shagger
Dayman, ahhhahhhahh, fighter of the nightman
I was given a warning about writing in text format. Which is something I don’t do. I checked the post it was in reference to and there was absoulutly no text like talk on it. I then messaged the mod that sent it and asked why and I haven’t recieved a response. Is it a genuine mistake or do they not like my views on Renato Sanches ?
Reported.

Varun

Staff
Don't see any warning for text speech in your profile. PM me the warning PM that your received.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
That site is very useful.

Am I correct in interpreting from those figures that more than 13% of all traffic to the site is referred here from one Spurs and three City forums?
Never heard of that Spurs forum before but it looks a mess. They're obsessed with Martial - loads saying they wouldn't sell Rose to us unless Martial was involved.

diarm

Never heard of that Spurs forum before but it looks a mess. They're obsessed with Martial - loads saying they wouldn't sell Rose to us unless Martial was involved.
Neither had I but I spent a while looking around it earlier. I always thought thefightingcock was the main Spurs forum but clearly this place is where all the entertaining nutters are hanging out!

padr81

Supports
Man City
That Spurs forum is also responsible for 55% of referring to Blue Moon as well.

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
This morning EddyJukez mentioned me in a post but I can't see the alert.
In the preferences I always selected yes in : "Mentions you in a message"
But I'd swear that its not the first time that I can't see the alert(although in other occasions I can)
Is because he wrote the 3 usernames (giorno,vato and me) together?

Snowjoe

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Staff
Supports
Cheltenham Town
This morning EddyJukez mentioned me in a post but I can't see the alert.
In the preferences I always selected yes in : "Mentions you in a message"
But I'd swear that its not the first time that I can't see the alert(although in other occasions I can)
Is because he wrote the 3 usernames (giorno,vato and me) together?
Potentially he added you in an edit. If they edit you in then you don’t get an alert.

@carvajal

Status
Not open for further replies.