Ask admin a question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Niall

All Powerful Super Being
Staff
The textbox looks smaller in height to me.

That looks ok to me. I can’t confirm right now as I’m on my mobile but I think the height decreases the wider your browser window. So on mobile it’s higher than on a desktop.

Make sense?

Dan

That looks ok to me. I can’t confirm right now as I’m on my mobile but I think the height decreases the wider your browser window. So on mobile it’s higher than on a desktop.

Make sense?
Yeah, it could be my eyes are deceiving me.

Niall

All Powerful Super Being
Staff
I just confirmed what I said. Reply box is taller on mobile compared to desktop / wider viewport devices. @Dan.

Sandyman

Is there a limit to the maximum number of tweets in a post? I posted more than 10 tweets in a single post in the matchday thread, but the tweets after the 10th one don't automatically show up and just remain as links.

DenisIrwin

Threads I've started have been deleted without any reason given. Now I find I can't even see the Current Events threads. feck this shit. Delete my account.

Whiteside1985

Why have I been labelled a 'scouse lover'?

I made a post on the 'cheering on Liverpool thread', which clearly hasn't been read properly, maybe.

Or perhaps I was labelled by someone too young to remember the 95/96 title run in.

Come on, seriously, I hate the cnuts........

Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87

Supports
Arsenal
Hi.

How is it possible to change your username? Want to go from my actual one to Mkhi_Auba_Mesut_87

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
No. We don't allow more than 2 tweets in a post in the transfer tweets thread but that is because it'd be a clusterfeck otherwise. Actual limit per posts is about 10.
Why is the thread closed? Got several tweets lined up.

Whiteside1985

Why have I been labelled a 'scouse lover'?

I made a post on the 'cheering on Liverpool thread', which clearly hasn't been read properly, maybe.

Or perhaps I was labelled by someone too young to remember the 95/96 title run in.

Come on, seriously, I hate the cnuts........
Ah...lost in the Sanchez haze......

Liverpool lose, Sanchez signs....it's a good day, despite the abomination underneath my username ;-)

Oscie

Is there a way of having it so only the first couple of people who reply to a post with a Tweet in actually have the Tweet displayed in the grey quote box?

Thinking of the Transfer Tweet thread, I agree the Motherwell parody of the Sanchez video is funny but it gets annoying having to see it eleventy-billion times in everyone's reply scrolling down the page.

Sandyman

Is there an option where we can check which mods are in charge of which forums? Or is it just more like whichever mod is online and available at the time will help out. In which case, do we have a list of moderators anywhere on the site?

Mciahel Goodman

Worst Werewolf Player of All Times
Staff
Is there an option where we can check which mods are in charge of which forums? Or is it just more like whichever mod is online and available at the time will help out. In which case, do we have a list of moderators anywhere on the site?
Mostly that. Some mods/admins deal directly with certain issues in certain forums though (CE/General/Other Sport). Otherwise it's mostly whoever is online.

You can find those people here.

Sandyman

Mostly that. Some mods/admins deal directly with certain issues in certain forums though (CE/General/Other Sport). Otherwise it's mostly whoever is online.

You can find those people here.
Thank you kind sir. I knew I had seen a list somewhere! :D

Sandyman

To save you some time just message Damien because what happens is people message us then we message him because we are lazy lol
That's what I normally do. I do wonder how he gets any work done with everyone tagging him :lol: But thought maybe I could pester a few other mods too when I hit a snag.

Ramshock

CAF Pilib De Brún Translator
Swimming against a tide of idiots and spoofers
So my last two warnings on here have been issued by the same certain mod one for debating a point which was called arguing and one for text speak which I assume was for the abbreviation of for your information. Am I wrong for thinking this is harsh @Niall ?

Deleted member 101472

So my last two warnings on here have been issued by the same certain mod one for debating a point which was called arguing and one for text speak which I assume was for the abbreviation of for your information. Am I wrong for thinking this is harsh @Niall ?
I refuse to believe you were given a warning for writing FYI

Status
Not open for further replies.