Athletics World Championships

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
A word on Neeraj Chopra who is without doubt the greatest Athlete India has ever produced. An uber cool guy to boot

Sara125

Noah Lyles called out NBA teams for calling themselves ‘world champions’ whenever they win a title, obviously it being a domestic competition…so NBA players (and watchers) are now fighting tooth and nail on social media comments for their right to be classed as world champs…arguing that the NBA is the best league of any sport in the world and that it’s full of talent from other countries so that’s why it makes sense for them to be called that…

Anyway, these are the same people who once compiled a list on twitter of most recognisable sport stars and had Babe Ruth and Steph curry higher than Ronaldo and Messi…

sebsheep

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Noah Lyles called out NBA teams for calling themselves ‘world champions’ whenever they win a title, obviously it being a domestic competition…so NBA players (and watchers) are now fighting tooth and nail on social media comments for their right to be classed as world champs…arguing that the NBA is the best league of any sport in the world and that it’s full of talent from other countries so that’s why it makes sense for them to be called that…

Anyway, these are the same people who once compiled a list on twitter of most recognisable sport stars and had Babe Ruth and Steph curry higher than Ronaldo and Messi…
:lol:

Now that this is over, I realize that I actually really enjoyed watching this in a way that I haven't enjoyed football in a while. Just admiring the pure athleticism in all these totally different sports without all the nonsense that comes with it in football.