g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Auction Draft Chaos - Complete

Zlatan 7

We've got bush!
You literally just increased the money by 10m as everyone has a 20m player which they will sell :lol:
You can sell 2 now, the player you’d like to upgrade and the player you no longer need for 13 man squad.

I don’t think there’s anything wrong with it

MJJ

You can sell 2 now, the player you’d like to upgrade and the player you no longer need for 13 man squad.

I don’t think there’s anything wrong with it
That was the original rule as well, the change in rule (squad cap of 12) is that we can sell one extra player which for most will be a 20m player. With the bank charge, that means the rule change to increase funds will only result in an extra 10m. If the rule was changed to increase our funds, I really dont think it will make much of a difference.

Indnyc

That was the original rule as well, the change in rule (squad cap of 12) is that we can sell one extra player which for most will be a 20m player. With the bank charge, that means the rule change to increase funds will only result in an extra 10m. If the rule was changed to increase our funds, I really dont think it will make much of a difference.
Right 10m + 50m is 60m to upgrade.. You can upgrade just 1 player if you want..

Don Alfredo

Supports
Germany
Right 10m + 50m is 60m to upgrade.. You can upgrade just 1 player if you want..
Please remove the discount for players costing 20m when we sell them to the bank. That way, the rule would have more effect

Indnyc

Yeah I get that, I am just confused if the intention was to increase the fund value because we felt it wasn't enough the increase should atleast be signficant not 10m.
You could leave the 20m player and upgrade a 60m player to someone more substantial

I feel there is enough funds in place to build a good team.. You can’t expect Goats in all positions.

Zlatan 7

We've got bush!
Can we extend the 50m we get to reinforce to 60m. I can get the player I want then

Zlatan 7

We've got bush!
Is that not a wee bit unfair on likes of Zlatan7 or EAP who have lots of 30m players and barely any 20m players?
I can’t sell my 20m player as he was a sub. The rest are all 30m. The new rule change again has no benefit to me

Indnyc

I can’t sell my 20m player as he was a sub. The rest are all 30m. The new rule change again has no benefit to me
At some point we have to draw the line on where you start making losses on selling players

Gio

★★★★★★★★
Supports
Rangers
You still get the same money for a 30m player though.
True. But if managers had known that they would get the same money back for a 20m player as a 30m player, they may have invested differently in the first round.

It doesn’t matter much to me to be honest as we had planned on basis of 10m returns for 20m players as per original rules. It’s more just the principles of fairness and shifting plans as a result of changes.

Indnyc

True. But if managers had known that they would get the same money back for a 20m player as a 30m player, they may have invested differently in the first round.

It doesn’t matter much to me to be honest as we had planned on basis of 10m returns for 20m players as per original rules. It’s more just the principles of fairness and shifting plans as a result of changes.
Why change rules to benefit some managers only?

Just increase funds for all or move players to base price or let things remain unchanged.
@MJJ @Don Alfredo there is no consensus amongst all the managers to change the ruling on 20m players. I will have to scrap the rule

Enigma_87

You know who
@MJJ @Don Alfredo there is no consensus amongst all the managers to change the ruling on 20m players. I will have to scrap the rule
IMO just scrap the 12 man limit rule, that would solve all those problems. Not sure when was implemented either way as it wasn't in the rules beforehand (just for the first game)...

GodShaveTheQueen

We mean it man, we love our queen!
Everyone including me is coming up with their own version of modification to suit needs :lol:

Zlatan 7

We've got bush!
Everyone including me is coming up with their own version of modification to suit needs :lol:
I know! I’ve made 3 different reinforcement choices this week as people keep asking for different rules :lol:

I’m not bothered either way now, I think I’ve chosen what I want to upgrade, I’m not changing it again

Enigma_87

You know who
To be fair the rules are like this:

R.3) Initial funds of 700m for a 13 player squad. No substitutions allowed in the match but if you progress to next round, you must play your 12th and 13th player. By Q/F round, your entire squad must be utilized.

^^^ I bet it's not only us that based our RR plan on selling all subs for the QF's and there's no indication you need to keep 13 player squad all the time.

Our plan was keeping it to 11 players with playing the 2 subs from the initial drafting which was well within the rules. Keeping it to 12 or 13 always is what IMO changes the rule here, not the other way around..

GodShaveTheQueen

We mean it man, we love our queen!

R.3) Initial funds of 700m for a 13 player squad. No substitutions allowed in the match but if you progress to next round, you must play your 12th and 13th player. By Q/F round, your entire squad must be utilized.

^^^ I bet it's not only us that based our RR plan on selling all subs for the QF's and there's no indication you need to keep 13 player squad all the time.

Our plan was keeping it to 11 players with playing the 2 subs from the initial drafting which was well within the rules. Keeping it to 12 or 13 always is what IMO changes the rule here, not the other way around..
All of us still reek of desperation to somehow get even 10 mn extra :lol:

@MJJ the biggest culprit for offering me Panucci in exchange for Kaltz. What a douche :lol:

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Sell Vidal and Bene back to the bank.

Bid 70m on PR Falcao

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
18/02 - 08:00 - PR Falcao - 2muGio - 70m

Zlatan 7

We've got bush!
18/02 - 08:01 - Tostao - Zlatan7 - 50m

Zlatan 7

We've got bush!

That’s fair enough and just a bit of unclear rules set at the start, I thought changing it to 12 was a fair compromise.

Removing the selling deduction is just a clear rule change that only helps some.
Scrapped now anyway by the looks.

Ecstatic

Cutie patootie!
Supports
PsG
Ongoing discussions about Roberto Carlos with 2 managers.

It's better to have discussions and offer here.

More fun

Ecstatic

Cutie patootie!
Supports
PsG
The left-back Juan Pablo Sorin has to play

So, the most exciting left-back in this draft will be on the market unfortunately :(:(:(

base price 70 millions if somebody interested

Enigma_87

You know who
That’s fair enough and just a bit of unclear rules set at the start, I thought changing it to 12 was a fair compromise.

Removing the selling deduction is just a clear rule change that only helps some.
Scrapped now anyway by the looks.
I agree on the selling deduction that is changing the rules, but not for the 12 as a compromise. If it was 12 should be stated from the off. Makes no sense to keep compiling players you won't use anyway going forward. Especially with no subs allowed.

Ecstatic

Cutie patootie!
Supports
PsG
A player acquired 20 millions will be sold 10 or 20 millions?

Zlatan 7

We've got bush!
18/02 - 08:46 - A. Nesta - Zlatan7 - 100m

Ecstatic

Cutie patootie!
Supports
PsG
18/02 - 08:46 - A. Nesta - Zlatan7 - 100m