Auction Draft Chaos - Complete

GodShaveTheQueen

We mean it man, we love our queen!
Any neutrals around to kick this off?

Would prefer to start this soon to avoid discussions going past midnight.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
@Ecstatic I will send our writeup in a few hours. Good luck.

Indnyc

Sorry, busy and exhausting Friday.

Will take 15 minutes to update the write-up and send it.

Launch the game and I comment explain/comment tomorrow because I'm KO
@2mufc0 and @Gio mentioned they couldn’t do it over the weekend because they were both busy.. It’s probably a bit late to start now for both of them as well..

Are you okay with Monday?

Ecstatic

Cutie patootie!
Supports
PsG
@2mufc0 and @Gio mentioned they couldn’t do it over the weekend because they were both busy.. It’s probably a bit late to start now for both of them as well..

Are you okay with Monday?
Perfect. I'm not in a position to spend time.

Don Alfredo

Supports
Germany
@Indnyc Are the reinforcement rules the same as last time? What about raising the extra cash to 70m now? Or getting rid of the "max. 2 players" rule, to allow for more chopping and changing? Reducing the squad to 11 players?

All good suggestions for rule changes to have a more exciting auction process, otherwise it is only nominations and no bidding again.:boring:

It would be great to clarify these now so everyone can use the weekend to think about who to get:)

Last edited:

Indnyc

@Indnyc Are the reinforcement rules the same as last time? What about raising the extra cash to 70m now? Or getting rid of the "max. 2 players" rule, to allow for more chopping and changing? Reducing the squad to 11 players?

All good suggestions for rule changes to have a more exciting auction process, otherwise it is only nominations and no bidding again.:boring:

It would be great to clarify these now so everyone can use the weekend to think about who to get:)
If all managers are okay with it, i’ll allow scrapping both the max 2 player reinforcement and 12 player squad.

Reinforcement money stays at 50m

GodShaveTheQueen

If all managers are okay with it, i’ll allow scrapping both the max 2 player reinforcement and 12 player squad.

Reinforcement money stays at 50m
If this was meant to be a vote, I'd go with no. Planned picks during the last reinforcement keeping future course in mind.

Enigma_87

You know who
I think max of 2 reinforcements is ok, but I think a 12th man is completely pointless in a draft (not necessarily in just this one).
Agreed with the 12 man rule. The max 2 player rule is pointless in auction draft as well as the draft mechanics are meant to be able to completely overhaul your squad. Both rules in place make the RR pretty boring.

Indnyc

Anyone around to start the match? I am traveling so difficult to find decent network

GodShaveTheQueen

How is an extra 10m bad? FFS GSTQ!
I don't mind the extra 10 mn and having a 11 man team instead of 12. But if more than 2 reinforcements were allowed, I would have taken a very different route, so that would always get a no from me. I'll let @Indnyc take the call.

MJJ

I don't mind the extra 10 mn and having a 11 man team instead of 12. But if more than 2 reinforcements were allowed, I would have taken a very different route, so that would always get a no from me. I'll let @Indnyc take the call.
I don't particularly care about more than 2 element but the squad should deffo be 11 man. No point having the extra 12 one.

Enigma_87

You know who
Then scrap the 12 man squad rule at least, think we all agree on that?