Aurelien Tchouameni / Signs for Madrid

Status
Not open for further replies.

antk

Got called up by Deschamps for the next french squad.

croadyman

Tick tock Utd get on with it because we need a Martial style deadline day eve move for him to complete this window

ThemanGiggsy

i watched about the last 10 minutes of normal time and then all of extra time and i thought he was pretty dang good. played a couple excellent long balls over the top

bucky

From Reddit...

FYI, Kante and N'Didi did not complete 25 90-minute games as total (2,250 mins) and are not on the list.
Cheick Doucouré is also quite good on there and shouldn't cost as much. If our funds are as limited as they are, he'd be a decent option, even if he isn't ready for a move to us and wouldn't be playing regularly.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
If we aren't monitoring him then I have no idea why.

It makes no sense that we'd be interested in Rice, but then not in Tchouameni? he is literally the perfect midfielder for us right now, he ticks every box.

croadyman

It makes no sense that we'd be interested in Rice, but then not in Tchouameni? he is literally the perfect midfielder for us right now, he ticks every box.
Because we couldn't sell the deadwood and wasted over £50m last summer unfortunately

Silas

Hoping things speed up in this area now that Monaco have been knocked out.

sp_107

Exactly, I watched hime few times and i think he is perfect fit to English game, I would say he can become better than Carmavinga

Touchameni / Bissouma / Carmavinga in that order

croadyman

Exactly, I watched hime few times and i think he is perfect fit to English game, I would say he can become better than Carmavinga

Touchameni / Bissouma / Carmavinga in that order
Yeah why we aren't in for him I haven't got a clue

AgentP

He seems to tick all boxes for us. I hope we end our interest in Camavinga and go all in for him.

sp_107

Haaland / Touchameni / Saul, feels like chelsea are just going after our targets like back on 2004-05 time (Robben / Drogba / Essien)

croadyman

Haaland / Touchameni / Saul, feels like chelsea are just going after our targets like back on 2004-05 time (Robben / Drogba / Essien)
Never remember us being linked to Drogba but yeah the other two definitely

Red_toad

Monaco are getting 35m euros from Mbappe deal so don’t think they need to sell.
They wont be affected by Covid as have no crowds even when they're allowed. But they are very much a selling club and are always open to a deal or 3. They probably have an 18 year old they want to bring through who is just as good.

sp_107

We made offers to Kimmich / Goretzka on top of Sancho/Varane means we have money to buy if we want soneone

Nicoseth

Andrei Kanchelskis made me fall in love with Unite
We made offers to Kimmich / Goretzka on top of Sancho/Varane means we have money to buy if we want soneone
Not sure how much truth or realism there was in those. Maybe we made enquiries but I think they were always going to sign their contracts with Bayern. Any enquiries were probably also with getting them on a free next summer- just my feeling on the situation. No doubt we have money though. It's just a question of whether the cretins in charge want to spend any of it and show that they're serious about building a competitive team.

Devil1

BRANDED: Part Time dipper supporter
I can only comment on the 2 Shakhtar games and he looked energetic and held his position well. His ball control was a bit dodgy and the ball bounced off him a few times (a bit like Fred) but he was ok. Didn’t stand out really- but that may be due to my tactical ignorance.

duymnsd

Decent player but I highly doubt that he will be benched by Ole

jackal&hyde

Never remember us being linked to Drogba but yeah the other two definitely
Plus Hazard, Obi Mikel maybe others too. That's one way of doing your "scouting" I guess.

Don't know anything about the kid. One of him or Camavinga might be the bluff.

Bestietom

Never seen this guy play, but if some of the write ups of him are true, we should jump on the chance and get him in now.
Even some on here say he is Kante and Ndidi rolled into one with Aerial power much better than any of these.
At 21 years old he could even improve further.

BluesJr

Owns the moral low ground
Please god let there be a concrete link to this guy.

Strats

Has there been any more reports linking him to us after Monaco fell out of the Champions League qualification?

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Robben was definitely just Peter Kenyon doing you dirty. He was almost certain to join United until Kenyon switched clubs, then suddenly he's standing there posing with a Chelsea shirt. Drogba is news to me though, but Mourinho was a big fan of his.

Anyway, a lot of the noticeable talents around Europe are all well scouted by all the big clubs. Chelsea were linked with Tchouameni months ago for example.

SinNombre

No, this thread is running on muppet juice only.
Luckhurst wrote this yesterday

Manchester United are not interested in signing Monaco midfielder Aurelien Tchouameni.

Tchouameni, 21, joined Monaco from Bordeaux last year and is the latest midfielder to be spuriously linked with the club.

LuckyScout78

One thing im sure. 100 %

Tchouameni and Bissouma are better than Leicester Ndidi.Ndidi is good. But i dont think Ndidi is and will not reach the top level. Even Ndidi is still young. It is the pull packet as a CM i see. Include the explosiveness in your body, which you take advantage to come out of hard and aggresive pressure. Like Camavinga has it. Super speed in the first metres = explosive.

And about Tchouameni vs Bissouma it is tight and difficult. Maybe Tchouameni has a slighty better ball skills.

But in the other hand. I m looking after a complete and top nr.8. Those two boy are more of allround cm players. Compare to Tielemans who are clearly more direction of a nr.8. Better with the ball than without. To link the with the defend and help the upfront attack 4.

If not around 60 mill euro plus add on for a really good nr.8 in Tielemans. Then a Tchouameni for around 30-40 mill euro is a huge upgrade from Matic, Fred and McTom. When it come to the creative and basic ball skills.

Tielemans is close a huge ball talent. You can see it he has it in him. High high ball talent. Having disapoint after two year with Leicester. Close to help Leicester to champion league 2 years in a row.

Ideally future double CM :

Sancho - Tielemans nr.8 - Tchouameni nr.6 - Rashford + Bruno + Greenwood

If things are so easy to get both of those players

Zaphod2319

Supports
Chelsea
A lot of chatter about we pulled our interest from Saul and are negotiating for Tchouameni. Cech has always wanted AC.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
A lot of chatter about we pulled our interest from Saul and are negotiating for Tchouameni. Cech has always wanted AC.
There's a French journo on twitter who has been saying for months that Tchouameni has agreed personal terms with Chelsea, just waiting for the two clubs to do something. The problem is, it isn't being reported anywhere else. That journo though, does have a track record of being right on the money when it comes to certain transfers.

Status
Not open for further replies.