Aurelien Tchouameni / Signs for Madrid

Status
Not open for further replies.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Never seen this kid play but if he's anywhere near the talent of Camavinga who a lot wanted last summer who we missed out on he has to be the priority signing this summer

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
Never seen this kid play but if he's anywhere near the talent of Camavinga who a lot wanted last summer who we missed out on he has to be the priority signing this summer
How has Camavinga played this year? He looks pretty good tonight.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
I've only seen him in the UCL ties when he's come on as a sub but like tonight always looks class

SAF is the GOAT

He will end up at Madrid, City or Liverpool.
Madrid don't have enough money for him because they will sign Rudiger and they're planning on Mbappe, both on a free with pretty big signing bonuses.
They also re-signed Modric and Casemeiro and their midfield is packed. I also think that he wants to play in the PL(which team it will be we'll have to wait and see)

Rolaholic

Been a genuine super-sub and played a part in each of their epic comebacks during their insane run to the final.

He was quality tonight

Imagine having to sub off Modric, Kroos and Casemiro still managing to pull of that against a side like Citeh...

Last edited:

bosskeano

this kid is going to end up at Madrid and pair with Camavinga....who was excellent last night when he came on in the second half

those two will make for a very solid foundation for madrid to built upon going forward

Sayros

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain
I hope the irony of a PSG fan lecturing a United fan about players only wanting to join united for money is not lost on you.
I'm fine with my statement when yours was full of nonsense and absolute ignorance of the club, not to mention I've said absolutely nothing false which you had nothing for so you resort the equivalent of 'I know you are, but what am I?' Well done.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Much as i love Case and will always love him, we really need to replace him with this guy in the summer. He's just not dynamic enough anymore, and this guy is basically a younger, more dynamic version

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
Currently Tchouaméni is better but he is also older.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
If we sign him then that will be great for us, but if not then there will be other players that we can target.

It's about creating a team dynamic for the plan in question and then signing the correct profile of players for the plan/strategy.

ayushreddevil9

Foootball hinders the adrenaline of transfers.
Madrid will get him as well.

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
The fact that our name is not even used by the journalist means the news is very likely to be true because normally they use our name just to attract more people. Either he’s not interested in joining us due to no UCL or ETH isn’t interested in him but has different target.

SAF is the GOAT

Just scored a goal against Lille from the edge of the box with left foot, really great goal.

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
This guy scoring 2 tonight against lille. Defo putting his price up

NoPace

2 fantastic strikes, one with each foot and both just very calm, clean strikes. Only his 5th goal in 72 games as he plays, deep, but maybe he's sort of Carrick with pace?

Tarrou

I don't think its impossible to get him

Madrid don't usually spend top dollar on CMs, and are well stocked. Liverpool are also well stocked in that department. Chelsea, who knows?

if ETH can sell the project well we'd have a chance I think

AneRu

I don't think its impossible to get him

Madrid don't usually spend top dollar on CMs, and are well stocked. Liverpool are also well stocked in that department. Chelsea, who knows?

if ETH can sell the project well we'd have a chance I think
I think €70m could be a bridge too far for all other contenders bar PSG but he is reportedly set on leaving the French League, however we have to remember that we have had several signings or maybe just one stand out signing who came here because we were willing to spend top dollar on him when his preferred suitor couldn't afford him and how that deal turned out.

I think we have to demand more from our scouts, they should unearth a belownthe radar type of signing that won't cost the earth, that will appreciate being here and relish the challenge of helping us reclaim our hard won perch.

Rolaholic

I think €70m could be a bridge too far for all other contenders bar PSG but he is reportedly set on leaving the French League, however we have to remember that we have had several signings or maybe just one stand out signing who came here because we were willing to spend top dollar on him when his preferred suitor couldn't afford him and how that deal turned out.

I think we have to demand more from our scouts, they should unearth a belownthe radar type of signing that won't cost the earth, that will appreciate being here and relish the challenge of helping us reclaim our hard won perch.
This lad was just that type of signing last summer when we had already been scouting him and he would've likely been available for a fee similar to Camavinga for 30-40m.

We didn't pounce at the opportunity and now after another great season where he's become a starter for France we have to pick a number to line up in the queue of big clubs interested in him with Monaco having the leverage to demand a higher fee for their best player.

Bojan Djordjic

Currently Tchouaméni is better but he is also older.
Really can't say who'll be better because Camavinga has been playing at a high level since he was 16 but even though I really wanted us to sign Cama last season when he was available, I think Tchouameni is a better fit for us. Even though Cama is very strong at some defensive aspects, his tackling success is particularly strong, I think that Tchouameni is better suited to that sitting role in front of the back four. His positioning and his distribution from deep seems better and he's a fantastic defensive prospect too.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
He's such a beast of a player. France having a double pivot of Camavinga and Tchouameni in the not too distant future with Mbappe in the attack is dumb.

Edy2

We’re not even named, has it got to the stage where the in demand players no longer see us as an option?
We're no longer a top club in the footballing sense. We have to be realistic and buy the players to fit to our current stature and build our way to the top as liverpool have the last 5 years. That means scouting players under the radar. We're not getting any of the current hyped talents. Just as liverpool didn't in the past. We're too low on the food chain.

Status
Not open for further replies.