Aurier

IrishRedDevil

What do people make of his start in the PL? I ask the question as many of us wanted him at United.

I think he has been average or below. He seems to make alot of rash tackles in most games I watch and today v Palace for example, he gave the ball away twice which firstly led to a good save from the Spurs keeper and Zaha missing an open goal on the second one.

He of course may need time to adapt to the league, but it's been an average start and Valencia is certainly outperforming him if we wish to make a direct comparison.

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
I was never 'impressed' by him when I watched PSG's CL matches. He's just a decent RB with good physical attributes.

I was never 'impressed' by him when I watched PSG's CL matches. He's just a decent RB with good physical attributes.
He’s not even particularly quick. Looks like he’s going to get sent off a lot of the time. Having said that, we shouldn’t judge a player on a few PL games.

TsuWave

I like Aurier, don't think he's been at his best but he'll come good

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Yeah, there’s a lot to like about him but he’s been pretty undisciplined so far. It’ll come with time, you’d hope. A sterner manager like Pochettino should bring the best out of him contrasted to the shall we say weaker Blanc and the pretty cliquey groups in PSG

James Peril

Been very bad today, trying to gift Palace some goals. He is a tidy player in general but will always be nonchalant, and that’s gonna punish them

Struggling with the speed of the league. He looked decent in Ligue 1 but he seems like it's all happening too quickly for him at Spurs.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
I wanted him in the summer, he looks like a brainless player. I'm not saying this because he conceded penalty today, his performance is average.

balaks

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
He is still rash at times and he needs to set that out. He has been good for us over the season though.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Would anyone who wanted him in the summer still want him now?
He was always nothing more then decent and just someone who could just be good cover for either side. So for that he'd still be decent. But not as main fullback.

NinjaFletch

He plays football a bit like you'd imagine someone who assaulted a police officer would play like.

Sanchez7

Despite being poor today, he is still a better full back than Darmian, Young and possibly even Shaw.

RedCurry

Never wanted him here, but I didn't realize he was this crap. He's as brainless as they come.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
Might look better under Mourinho, but with Mourinho complaining of having to 'play' a game of football for Shaw, feck knows what he'd think about Aurier.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Might look better under Mourinho, but with Mourinho complaining of having to 'play' a game of football for Shaw, feck knows what he'd think about Aurier.
:lol: He will be sitting on his shoulders all the game instructing him how and where to move.

AlwaysRed66

He is dreadful every time I see him. A great clumsy oath. They have a very good right back in Trippier & a good reserve in young Kyle Walker-Peters, & have no idea why they thought they need to bring in Aurier.

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
Isn't he the lad everyone here was outraged that we let go to Spurs instead of wading in and getting him? He looks rash every time I see him. Like a right footed combination of Alex Buttner and Fabio.

Jaybomb

He’s a fecking good player.

Can’t stand these knee jerk reactions. Has barely put a foot wrong all season and gives one unlucky penalty away and all of a sudden he’s a “liability” and a “donkey”

Ban

Can’t stand these knee jerk reactions. Has barely put a foot wrong all season and gives one unlucky penalty away and all of a sudden he’s a “liability” and a “donkey”
It seems every time he plays he makes some mistake, penalty, a red.

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible

I've only seen him 4 or 5 times this season, but he's been far from impressive in all of them. Got sent off in one of them against West Ham. His foul tonight on Costa was one of the dumbest things I've seen a defender do.

Trippier quite rightly keeps him out of the side more often than not.

Bwuk

Don’t understand why he played ahead of Trippier

Trizy

He was brain dead today. Some terrible decisions. Most bad decisions coming when he had the ball out wide in Juv's channel.

Scarecrow

Having a week off
I think it's reasonable to assume that he's not usually that bad, otherwise I don't see how he'd be played in a game this big.

He's shite though.

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons

What the feck are you like?! Falling over yourself to put the boot into every player at the club you ‘support’ but God forbid anyone dares to criticise a defensively suspect fullback at a rival club, right?

Ecstatic

Cutie patootie!
Supports
PsG
Two years ago, he was excellent.

He looks heavy and doesn't feel confident because he avoids to cross.

Still believe he needs time.

Utdstar01

One of the shittest tackles I've seen in a while. Surprised he didn't get subbed at HT.