Aussies welcomed in Montevideo

ManUinOz

Betty Swallox
There are 10 types of people in the world: Those w
<a href="http://www.theworldgame.com.au/content/news/displayContent.asp?CID=15858&PID=21" target="_blank">Aussie team attacked at airport</a>
I'm sure this is only the start of the mind games and intimidation that will happen this week leading up to the second leg.

Bury Red

Backs Fergie, Yells Giggs!
"The World Game, which is among the Australian media in Uruguay, understands that the "welcoming party" spat at them before one irate fan attempted to attack the players as they exited the airport under heavy security.

It has been suggested that Kevin Muscat was physically threatened by the crazy fan. "

Any truth in the rumour that the attacker had lank greasy hair, a habit of pulling his tongue out at photographers, a French accent and a pronounced limp? ;)

MUFC4me

Watching it on the news tonight before i went out, it was disgusting to see the way our national team was treated over there.

When they were over here, we didn't knock on their hotel room doors preventing them from sleeping, we never stopped them from training, they were even allowed to train in the Botanitcal Gardens here in Melbourne on the morning of the match and no fans went and tried to spit in their faces or anything of the sort.

Crazy Uruguaian fans, they better increase security for our national side.