Australia tour of India - 4 tests

OB

Cummins has bowled really well. This is going to be another thrilling match. Need to restrict Aus to somewhere around 200. Should atleast keep the scoring rate down.

Mani

This looks like good batting wicket and I hope pitch will hold on till final days of play.

Redondo_Pirri

Supports
Real Madrid
Need 200 here to even have a 50/50 shot.

Warner needs to go feck himself. Most overrated pos batsman Australia has ever had. How he is the 2nd captain is beyond me.
Warner's average in this series 24.12 - his 3rd lowest in any series. He averaged 13 in NZ in 2015-16 (2 Tests) and 23 in Ashes 2013. In Ind in 2012-13, he averaged 24.37.

Mani

87/4, if we manage to get Maxwell in another hour or so,our target to win this would be lesser than 150.

prath92

Maxi gone. 6 down for 106

What's the issue if no shot is offered by the batsman?

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Don't get why Maxwell is so unhappy with the decision. That's the price you pay for not offering a shot.

VanGaalEra

Renshaw's drop off Saha last night will cost Aus this game. Had he taken that, Aus would have had the 30 run lead and 150+ would have been a hard chase for India.

Cooksen

The Millennium Falcao
Disappointing that we bat pretty well all series and have our worse performance now but overall in the series cant have many complaints.

Maxwell, Handscomb and Renshaw did their part, Cummins has played 2 test matches which is a miracle with his injury record.

Xaviesta

Supports
Barcelona
Series is lost now, well done to India. I'm happy to a point that the series came down to a fourth test with Australia still a chance of winning the series or retaining the Border Gavaskah trophy. That said, i hope there's no narrative of glorious failure in the Australian media. A series loss is still a series loss and no Australian side should ever be happy with getting close.

Mani

How does the pitch look like , is this a poor batting from Australia or pitch doing its trick?

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Thats nothing compared to what Maxwell thinks about Wade.

Wade has gone back to Tasmaina because he had a massive falling out with some people in cricket victoria.
His and Cummins partnership was so bizarre IMO. On a pitch like this, you can't afford to block, block and block.

Boycott

Never ceases to amaze me what a dump the Cricket Australia comment section is.