Bakayoko

Alabaster Codify7

No chance, this is just nonsense. If it's true, even I would be stunned and I despise everything about this club nowadays.

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
He's not Luka Modric though is he. He's at his best winning the ball back and carrying it forward, which is exactly what he does in most of that video, multiple times.
I know it was focussed on that aspect, but that doesn’t really chance my point about just being physically better than his opponents. He won’t get that in the prem. You don’t have to be Luka Modric to not needlessly loose possession. Mctominay is better IMO.
Don't rate him as good enough but tbf to Bakayoko, good chance you picked shit video from youtube who missed out everything.
Yeah, maybe. I watched a couple and I really didn’t see much difference though.

vkd

Supports
liverpool
If this happens I'm convinced Ed is a Russian spy sent to destroy us

Nobody can convince me that Woody is not a scouser through and through. He's doing everything possible to ruin United.

Making money so the Glazers keep him and then wasting it with ridiculous decisions.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Don’t believe this for a second.

SteveW

Worst transfer link of the summer :lol::lol:

At the same time as Leicester signing Tielemans while Spurs are continuously linked with the likes of Olmo and Zaniolo, having already signed Ndombele.

And I thought the SMS link was as bad as it would get....
I'd take Bakayoko over SMS. But yeah, it's not ideal

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
10 goals and assists combined.

He had 2 last season.

Ander had 5 for us. Kante had 8
Not a fair comparison, don't think Bakayoko has ever really been thought of as a source of goals/assists.

Herrera is a forward-thinking player so would expect a few goals/assists from him and Kante under Sarri was much more advanced than he was in previous years. Bakayoko's job would be to win the ball and transition the ball forward, laying it off to the more creative players.

Judging him on goals and or assists is a flawed way of looking at him as a player.

Ekeke

Not a fair comparison, don't think Bakayoko has ever really been thought of as a source of goals/assists.

Herrera is a forward-thinking player so would expect a few goals/assists from him and Kante under Sarri was much more advanced than he was in previous years. Bakayoko's job would be to win the ball and transition the ball forward, laying it off to the more creative players.

Judging him on goals and or assists is a flawed way of looking at him as a player.
wtf

Ander was our best defensive minded midfielder, he did all of the heavy lifting with that aspect while Pogba did little defending and Matic did a lot less than DMs at other teams. Ander's average position wasnt much further forward than Matic.

Ander and Kante are ball winners, Bakayoko's ball winning is average.

Fabinho was the ball winner playing next to him while Bakayoko gets forward.

manutddjw

Hey if Chelsea is willing to sell to us I’d strongly suggest an offer they can’t refuse for Kante.

Ikon

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Its a big if, but if there is any truth that Bakayoko is now being considered on 8th July, then what does that tell you about United having a plan.?
Any new names being bandied about now only confirms that there really never was a plan at all, and it's just desperation measures now.

flappyjay

At this point might as well get this clown on loan, apparently had a decent season last year. Put our eggs in the one of Fred and Bakayoko might acclimatize to the league busket. It's better than hoping 1 gets better

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
I'd go for kessie and suso at this point

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
We just bumping threads for any old player now, doesn't matter if there's been any links just as long as he's a midfielder?