Bale or Cavani, which is the better deal?

KW2006

I have to confess, I preferred Bale over Cavani during the summer. Obviously overrated Bale and tremendously underestimated a 33 years old Cavani. How wrong I was.

Real Name

I think it's not just injuries for Bale, he generally lost interest in playing football. Then again it's probably all connected, injuries, problems with fans and Zidane and it's a vicious circle. It's not a wasted career but then again he definitely hasn't fulfilled his potential partly cause he settled for big money at Madrid and stopped caring.
Cavani at 34 is still going strong and playing like he has just started his career. That's the best part about him, he always gives his 100 percent on the pitch. Not to mention he adds bags of quality to our attack and general play.

dev1l

Sa

Saw this reported...interesting times again. Bale and Mourinho - was always going to be a huge success or huge problem (if he didn’t get game time / play well). I’m actually surprised it’s taken this long for something to come out.
The ones who are even more concerned than Spurs would be Real Madrid. They now that next season, they ll have a 600k a month problem once again.

MetoTTT

The ones who are even more concerned than Spurs would be Real Madrid. They now that next season, they ll have a 600k a month problem once again.
Maybe that's why they'll sign Alaba on 450k to resolve it.

Matt007a

Cavani is an ultimate pro. I’d put him in the same bracket as Ibra or Ronaldo when it comes to looking after themselves physically. He can play for a few more years. Bale is already finished as a top footballer because he doesn’t care about it.

I think Cavani was a steal for no fee. He’s our best striker by a mile. Doesn’t have the pace of Martial but his football brain is miles ahead of him and he works his socks off every game.