Barcelona: Charged with corruption .... again!

Niemans

Supports
Barcelona, Celta de Vigo
Good game of Baldé, I would like him to stay in the team and not come M. Alonso.

caid

Good game of Baldé, I would like him to stay in the team and not come M. Alonso.
Honestly you'd be completely crazy to go for Alonso. Hes a wingback and any time Chelsea have used him as a fullback was pretty disastrous. He'd be deadwood immediately

Ragnar123

Supports
Barcelona
Agree. I hope he starts again against Valladolid. I don't understand Xavi's obsession with Alonso. But I'm afraid we are signing him, if there will be room to register. As I understand it, Barca already promised to sign him, he even trains individually at Chelsea.
I bet Xavi regrets pushing for Alonso now after yesterdays game. Now he either looks like an ass to walk away from Alonso in the last second or he hinders Balde's development.

The Purley King

Was reading on mirror (via bbc) that Atletico aren't starting Griezmann so that they don't trigger the €60m purchase clause.
Apparently he has to play 30 minutes or more in 50% of the games this season for this to trigger.
In the two games so far this season he's been brought on in the 62nd minute.
Atletico are shithousing Barca spectacularly here :) Hope they weren't counting on that €60m.........

Niemans

Supports
Barcelona, Celta de Vigo
Was reading on mirror (via bbc) that Atletico aren't starting Griezmann so that they don't trigger the €60m purchase clause.
Apparently he has to play 30 minutes or more in 50% of the games this season for this to trigger.
In the two games so far this season he's been brought on in the 62nd minute.
Atletico are shithousing Barca spectacularly here :) Hope they weren't counting on that €60m.........
There is €40M the mandatory purchase clause.
Last year he played 30 of 37 games or 33 of 40 depending on what media publishes it.
So this year he should hardly play. Having a player earning so much money on the bench all year is not a good option. Griezzman also wants to leave right now.

Atletico is also asking him for a 30% pay cut.
Tremendous disinformation media bbc and Mirror.

The Purley King

There is €40M the mandatory purchase clause.
Last year he played 30 of 37 games or 33 of 40 depending on what media publishes it.
So this year he should hardly play. Having a player earning so much money on the bench all year is not a good option. Griezzman also wants to leave right now.
he can play for 29 minutes in every game without triggering the clause, that seems to be the plan at the moment.

Niemans

Supports
Barcelona, Celta de Vigo
he can play for 29 minutes in every game without triggering the clause, that seems to be the plan at the moment.
Griezzman wants to leave Atletico and if that happens they will have to pay . In addition the clause says of the matches in which he is available. As he is injured a month or 2 the clause is already fulfilled.

The Purley King

Griezzman wants to leave Atletico and if that happens they will have to pay . In addition the clause says of the matches in which he is available. As he is injured a month or 2 the clause is already fulfilled.
It clearly isn’t otherwise atletico would play him for longer than 28 minutes.
Will be interesting to see what happens with him this year.

Ragnar123

Supports
Barcelona
So far only 2 games have been played. We have to wait and see if Atletico will really bench him for the whole season or it's just pressure to lower the clause. A lot will depend on their performance without him and so far they haven't been impressive. First game's result also looks better than the game was. If they play badly, they can't afford to keep their star player with the highest salary the whole season on the bench.
But either way, I hope every new contract with them will include penalty clauses from now on.

Acrobat7

Supports
Bayern Munich
So far only 2 games have been played. We have to wait and see if Atletico will really bench him for the whole season or it's just pressure to lower the clause. A lot will depend on their performance without him and so far they haven't been impressive. First game's result also looks better than the game was. If they play badly, they can't afford to keep their star player with the highest salary the whole season on the bench.
But either way, I hope every new contract with them will include penalty clauses from now on.
Of course, I don't know how the clause is structured, but Atleti substituting twice exactly after the 60th minute just looks a bit strange.

unplayable

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Have Atletico just shown Barca the way to the 5th lever?

Niemans

Supports
Barcelona, Celta de Vigo
Gerard Romero put the match live with the images of BarcaTv and they just deleted the Twitch channel.
Things will no longer happen.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
Have Atletico just shown Barca the way to the 5th lever?
Haha. Eugh. That reminds me of - can't remember the pod, maybe Mitten on Talk of the Devils - a story about the Glazers asking what happened to each ball that was scored with in a match, assuming it would be auctioned off.

Ragnar123

Supports
Barcelona
For some strange reason barca and city played a friendly today... 3 -3
Our former goalkeeper coach Unzue was diagnosed with ALS 2 years ago and he had a personal wish to collect money and raise awareness against this horrible disease with approximatly 5 years life expectancy. 91.000 people attended the yesterday's game which is fantastic. My greatest respect to this man, who wants to help future generations in his last years..

sun_tzu

The Art of Bore
Our former goalkeeper coach Unzue was diagnosed with ALS 2 years ago and he had a personal wish to collect money and raise awareness against this horrible disease with approximatly 5 years life expectancy. 91.000 people attended the yesterday's game which is fantastic. My greatest respect to this man, who wants to help future generations in his last years..
Great turn out

It's more the date I found strange as I would have expected the friendly to be pre season

Especially with clubs already talking about how congested the 22-23 season is due to world cup

Niemans

Supports
Barcelona, Celta de Vigo
If confirmed, what a shame about LaLiga. Javier Tebas should give explanations.

Niemans

Supports
Barcelona, Celta de Vigo
If what is confirmed?
Apparently Barcelona will be able to register Kounde without selling anyone.

The Barça club has presented up to three appeals to different entities and the last one has to pronounce shortly.
And it turns out that now there was FFP to enroll him.

And Barcelona lost the signing of Azpilicueta, for example.

We will see if it becomes official and if Barcelona denounces this.

Niemans

Supports
Barcelona, Celta de Vigo
That another 8-2 is incoming
It is okay to make some jokes, life has to be taken with humor, but when you go in often to say this kind of thing it tires a little.

If Bayern win again 8-2, then they are applauded and congratulated for being so superior with merit.

It would be nice to enrich the forum and this thread if you contributed something.

stefan92

Supports
Hannover 96
I am very sorry, but could you please enrich the forum and this thread and contributed something?
Is that too much to lever 8-2 ask?
8-2, 4-0, 3-0, who cares, it'll end in tears for Barca anyway.

Ragnar123

Supports
Barcelona
Apparently Barcelona will be able to register Kounde without selling anyone.

The Barça club has presented up to three appeals to different entities and the last one has to pronounce shortly.
And it turns out that now there was FFP to enroll him.

And Barcelona lost the signing of Azpilicueta, for example.

We will see if it becomes official and if Barcelona denounces this.
I just hope Kounde will be registered in time for Valladolid, because the players need to get used to each other before the big CL matches. No one will benefit from new denounciations. We all know how LaLiga under Tebas's rule works. Just another drop in the water. We always fought against oppressing authority in addition to the sport on the pitch. It's nothing new, it's where our club motto comes from.
If LaLiga made a mistake, we will have room to register a new RB. Foyth could be a good option.

hellhunter

Eurofighter
Supports
Karlsruher SC
I just hope Kounde will be registered in time for Valladolid, because the players need to get used to each other before the big CL matches. No one will benefit from new denounciations. We all know how LaLiga under Tebas's rule works. Just another drop in the water. We always fought against oppressing authority in addition to the sport on the pitch. It's nothing new, it's where our club motto comes from.
If LaLiga made a mistake, we will have room to register a new RB. Foyth could be a good option.
Wow :lol:

stefan92

Supports
Hannover 96
Comedy gold in here today :lol:
Actually I think it's sad that Barca fans confuse political issues (that definitely exist, especially in the past and that truly defined Barca as "mes que un club") with the fallout of dubious accounting tricks.

It keeps surprising me how fast they are destroying their image.

Niemans

Supports
Barcelona, Celta de Vigo
I fully agree.

I am very sorry, but could you please enrich the forum and this thread and contributed something?
Is that too much to lever 8-2 ask?
Oh well, I see that you are bored by the German league, it is understandable, and you go elsewhere to belittle and fill the atmosphere with shit.

8-2, 4-0, 3-0, who cares, it'll end in tears for Barca anyway.
It is logical that Barcelona lose against Bayern, they have a better team. And what problem is there?

The Germans I see that you are very bored with your league, although later you say no and that I do not know how many more things.

I don't know if it's Barcelona or it's Spain that the last few times vaccinated Germany pretty well.

Niemans

Supports
Barcelona, Celta de Vigo

kaku06

We always fought against oppressing authority in addition to the sport on the pitch. It's nothing new, it's where our club motto comes from.
I mean, how can anyone be brainwashed like that ? Hypnotism and black magic got nothing on Barca fans.

Mes Que un Victima !!!