Barcelona: Charged with corruption .... again!

Ragnar123

Supports
Barcelona
Oh well, I see that you are bored by the German league
Of course they are bored. They have zero competition the whole year. The german bundesliga is a joke, even worse than the Scottish PL competitive wise. Do you call it even sports if the same team wins for over 10 consecutive years? Their only highlights are CL playoffs, so they remember them everyday (no matter under which corona circumstances) until new highlights come up. But also convincingly forget we tought them how to play football 2009 in the first place and how their Heynckes even admitted, he learned Barca inside out to copy us and from there their star rose and will fall again somewhere in the future, because it's always like that in sports.

Acrobat7

Supports
Bayern Munich
Of course they are bored. They have zero competition the whole year. The german bundesliga is a joke, even worse than the Scottish PL competitive wise. Do you call it even sports if the same team wins for over 10 consecutive years? Their only highlights are CL playoffs, so they remember them everyday (no matter under which corona circumstances) until new highlights come up. But also convincingly forget we tought them how to play football 2009 in the first place and how their Heynckes even admitted, he learned Barca inside out to copy us and from there their star rose and will fall again somewhere in the future, because it's always like that in sports.
This is indeed an absolutely representative summary. Bayern owes its successes without exception to the great FC Barcelona (do you actually believe the nonsense you write or are you just being polemical?).

Niemans

Supports
Barcelona, Celta de Vigo
What does that even mean? :lol: Mes que un Covid?
If you don't understand it, I can't help you.

But answer me to this. Do you get very bored with the German league?
I see that football interests you little, you are one of those fans who only watches football to mess with the followers of other teams when your team is better.

But when another team is better, quiet and to the cave.

Acrobat7

Supports
Bayern Munich
If you don't understand it, I can't help you.

But answer me to this. Do you get very bored with the German league?
I see that football interests you little, you are one of those fans who only watches football to mess with the followers of other teams when your team is better.

But when another team is better, quiet and to the cave.
You wrote "I don't know if it's Barcelona or it's Spain that the last few times vaccinated Germany pretty well." and that is not a complete sentence.

stefan92

Supports
Hannover 96
Let me give you a broader perspective: Barca has been seen in Germany as a great traditional club, one of the few beacons of hope against sportswashing clubs etc. Sruff like the UNICEF "sponsoring" guaranteed a lot of respect and good will, the excellent football aroun 2010 definitely let this respect peak.

The arrogance, delusion and disgustable behaviour towards their own players destroy this image in record time. It's not about our league being boring, it is about losing hope that good clubs have a chance to win the biggest honors.

English teams haven't been proper clubs for ages, Real Madrid has never been likable, Atletico is a bunch of dirty cnuts, Bayern is respectable but not likable, for PSG see English clubs and thats about it who might win the CL... Barca was kind of the last potential CL winner that one could like.

Now even Real Madrid looks much more like a true, nice team. A decade ago I could have never imagined to react to a Real CL win with "nice, the old boys did it once again"

Rooney in Paris

Gerrard shirt..Anfield? You'll Never Live it Down
Scout
English teams haven't been proper clubs for ages, Real Madrid has never been likable, Atletico is a bunch of dirty cnuts, Bayern is respectable but not likable, for PSG see English clubs and thats about it who might win the CL... Barca was kind of the last potential CL winner that one could like.
Steady, cowboy.

Niemans

Supports
Barcelona, Celta de Vigo
Let me give you a broader perspective: Barca has been seen in Germany as a great traditional club, one of the few beacons of hope against sportswashing clubs etc. Sruff like the UNICEF "sponsoring" guaranteed a lot of respect and good will, the excellent football aroun 2010 definitely let this respect peak.

The arrogance, delusion and disgustable behaviour towards their own players destroy this image in record time. It's not about our league being boring, it is about losing hope that good clubs have a chance to win the biggest honors.

Now even Real Madrid looks much more like a true, nice team. A decade ago I could have never imagined to react to a Real CL win with "nice, the old boys did it once again"
Here you have to differentiate between what the club is and the people who run it.
A club can act in an unwanted way and in a year with new leaders behave ethically.

Everything can be talked about from education and that's what a forum like this is for.

As I said before, life must be taken with humor, but it tires that every time a new post is made here, they enter saying nonsense without arguments and insulting.
And if you answer them at the end they end up with 8-2 and mes que un lever or things like that.

Are we 8 year old children in this forum?

GinobiliTheGOAT

Just remembered Bayern crashing out spectacularly to Villarreal last season :lol:

This is the problem with such an awful league like the German or French league. It’s CL or bust, otherwise nobody cares

hellhunter

Eurofighter
Supports
Karlsruher SC
Just remembered Bayern crashing out spectacularly to Villarreal last season :lol:

This is the problem with such an awful league like the German or French league. It’s CL or bust, otherwise nobody cares
That's wrong. We all cared when Bayern got hammered 5-0 by Gladbach in the cup

caid

Here you have to differentiate between what the club is and the people who run it.
A club can act in an unwanted way and in a year with new leaders behave ethically.

Everything can be talked about from education and that's what a forum like this is for.

As I said before, life must be taken with humor, but it tires that every time a new post is made here, they enter saying nonsense without arguments and insulting.
And if you answer them at the end they end up with 8-2 and mes que un lever or things like that.

Are we 8 year old children in this forum?
Dont feed the trolls. Theres other posts and conversations in the thread.
Not a great CL draw for you guys. You should finish ahead of Inter really but its a banana skin

GinobiliTheGOAT

Not a great CL draw for you guys. You should finish ahead of Inter really but its a banana skin
Even if Barca get out of the group a tough R16 will await them assuming they finish second.

@Lemoor the league that has the most CL’s and Europa’s of the last decade is far from an awful league. Madrid looked horrific in that first leg against psg though

Last edited:

BluesJr

Owns the moral low ground

All worked out well for them. Had a great window.

Niemans

Supports
Barcelona, Celta de Vigo
Unless you think that he is different, your question is ridiculous.
Well, of course I think differently, and I have said it before. And I also asked him, not you.

I personally thought it was generally speaking level-headed people able to form a constructive and critical opinion without having to regurgitate club PR propaganda. But you and Ragnar have shown me I was wrong!
You have no idea what you're talking about, I have the worst of Laporta's opinions. You can see my first posts and some of the last ones.

And I always put information about what I say and think. I do it constructively and assertively. You can check my post.

"
I personally thought it was generally speaking level-headed people able to form a constructive and critical opinion without having to regurgitate club PR propaganda. But you and Ragnar have shown me I was wrong!"

So you are doing exactly the opposite of what you say.
I invite everyone to see my post and you mainly.

stefan92

Supports
Hannover 96
What does proper club mean, though? If not every club has the same ownership structure as German clubs, it's not a proper club? Seems very egocentric if so.
A club is usually defined as an association of people to support a common goal.

By this definition the whole idea that a club could be owned by someone is absurd, yet it is the case with the PL teams. So from my point of view no PL team is a club, but Barca or the typical German teams are.

I don't know if that's egocentric...

Rodgerzzz

I just hope Kounde will be registered in time for Valladolid, because the players need to get used to each other before the big CL matches. No one will benefit from new denounciations. We all know how LaLiga under Tebas's rule works. Just another drop in the water. We always fought against oppressing authority in addition to the sport on the pitch. It's nothing new, it's where our club motto comes from.
If LaLiga made a mistake, we will have room to register a new RB. Foyth could be a good option.
Are they not designed to save clubs from themselves, perfect example being the ridiculous situation Barcelona currently find themselves in? From my understanding there's a few clubs in La Liga having financial complications, so in the sense of La Liga stepping in to create a league wide ruleset to save a multitude of clubs from going bankrupt then yes it is incredibly beneficial.

stefan92

Supports
Hannover 96
It's a good point, however my current perception is that Barca fans generally support their current board and it's actions, so at the moment there doesn't seem to be much reason to differentiate. The board pressuring Braithwaite to leave and the fans reaction to him aligns pretty well for example.

caid

A club is usually defined as an association of people to support a common goal.

By this definition the whole idea that a club could be owned by someone is absurd, yet it is the case with the PL teams. So from my point of view no PL team is a club, but Barca or the typical German teams are.

I don't know if that's egocentric...
I dont think your necessarily wrong. I think the Premier League kind of has competing, contradictory realities. I'm pretty sure most people feel like they own and are connected to their local club even if reality doesn't reflect that. The owners seem happy to feed and support that idea in a lot of cases so while your technically right I think its a bit more complicated than that.

Niemans

Supports
Barcelona, Celta de Vigo
I see the group as really complicated. Barcelona have good players but as a team they have many gaps. Xavi needs to introduce more variants to the team's game. If Barcelona is third in the group, right now, I see it as normal.

caid

I see the group as really complicated. Barcelona have good players but as a team they have many gaps. Xavi needs to introduce more variants to the team's game. If Barcelona is third in the group, right now, I see it as normal.
Would that not be kind of disastrous? I know QF are kind of the minimum aim, how much room to maneuver do you have from that?

Niemans

Supports
Barcelona, Celta de Vigo
It's a good point, however my current perception is that Barca fans generally support their current board and it's actions, so at the moment there doesn't seem to be much reason to differentiate. The board pressuring Braithwaite to leave and the fans reaction to him aligns pretty well for example.
Yes, many fans support what Laporta does.
I wanted the other candidate to win. What Laporta did in his first term is to prohibit him from running for president again.
I have the worst opinion of him. The only thing I liked about his candidacy is Mateu Alemany, he seems to me the best sports director there is.

And he was wrong last year in inflating losses, because now he had to activate more levers to recoup those inflated losses. A disaster.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
The 6th and final lever is Laporta buying a "how not to get pumped by Bayern Munich" guide from Florentino and Roig