Barcelona: Charged with corruption .... again!

Bosnian_fan

Supports
Sarajevo
Surely Inter will beat Plzen and that's it for Barcelona. Ridiculous showing by LaLiga in Champions League this season. Only Real Madrid will go through.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
They need to win if they lose to Bayern and Barca win their last two games. Still highly unlikely that Barca goes through which is absolutely beautiful
Ah, yeah. See that now. Think it's a fairly healthy position. Hope they do the formalities at home and wouldn't mind seeing Bayern going full tilt against Barca and resting half the starters against Inter for good measure.

GatoLoco

Supports
Real Madrid
If Viktoria Pilsen get a point in Italy and Barcelona win the two remaining games they can still qualify.

Bayern 15 points.
Barcelona 10 points
Inter 8 points.

While there is hope there is life.

Rnd898

Supports
Chelsea
How many more levers do they need if/when they drop down to the Europa League?

My body is ready. :drool:

Kush

Hyperbolic and will post where they like!!
They are fecked, Bayern will likely smash them so Inter-Plzen match won't really have a bearing

The stupidity with levers puts them in a big hole next season, but it is what they as a club and their fans deserve. Couldn't happen to a nicer club

Oly Francis

Supports
PSG
They are fecked, Bayern will likely smash them so Inter-Plzen match won't really have a bearing

The stupidity with levers puts them in a big hole next season, but it is what they as a club and their fans deserve. Couldn't happen to a nicer club
Yup, pretty sure their budget didn't plan on getting trashed in the group stage. Going to need a lot more of them levers.

Witchking

Still Barcelona can qualify. Not sure why everyone is so hell bent that inter cannot lose to Plzen. Stranger things have happened in football.

cyberman

Yup, pretty sure their budget didn't plan on getting trashed in the group stage. Going to need a lot more of them levers.
This is why all the projected 1b revenue congrats Barca! Smugness was wildly over the top a few weeks ago.
I’m pretty sure they’ve budgeted for winning the league and (I think) a semi final CL run.
It’s insane

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
Some great quotes from Barcaforum:

And what the hell Pep? How can he sleep at night watching Barca suffering like this and knowing that he has all the right keys to rebuild this Barca?

Lemoor

They did get the most prestigious "bullied Chelsea during the transfer window" trophy. Surely this is enough to sustain a club for a few years.

cyberman

Why are Real Madrid fans desperate for Barcelona to qualify?
They’ve spend all summer defending them and their levers. It’s weird as feck. One of them kept arguing that Barca would be up there with City and not a top 4 team if they played in England.

Ragnar123

Supports
Barcelona
As long as Pique, Busquets, Roberto and Alba are still in the club, the cl keeps on giving. They are the faces of every disgrace barca had in the cl these past years. It's beyond me, how they are still playing for the club. Pique looked like a 3rd division defender. EL 2nd year in a row now. Congratz Laporta&Xavi. I bet they let them play until they are 40 and barca plays Conference League.

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
Still Barcelona can qualify. Not sure why everyone is so hell bent that inter cannot lose to Plzen. Stranger things have happened in football.
Perhaps because if that very unlikely event occurs then they'll have to get something against Bayern. Bayern love nothing more than shitting on them and would be well up for it.

Edit: Also I genuinely think that Bayern would field a team full of bench players against Inter just as a final 'feck you' to them if those unlikely events happen.

RoyH1

They did get the most prestigious "bullied Chelsea during the transfer window" trophy. Surely this is enough to sustain a club for a few years.
They’ll win over Madrid on Sunday and act like they’re the greatest club in Europe. Just you wait for a masterclass in Xavi smugness.

The Corinthian

I will not take Mad Winger's name in vain
Supports
A Free Palestine
Surprised at all the weirdos in here getting happy about Barca’s demise. Focus on your own club and lever them alone.

Bosnian_fan

Supports
Sarajevo
Even if Inter somehow doesn't beat Plzen, Barcelona still have to beat Bayern to progress.

Oly Francis

Supports
PSG
Inter needs to loose AND Barcelona needs to win/draw against Bayern. Could happen, like a 1% chance or something. Then, Inter still has a chance to qualify if they beat a Bayern team that will propably rest most of their starters before the WC since they'll already be 1st. So yeah, 1%, not more.

Lemoor

They’ll win over Madrid on Sunday and act like they’re the greatest club in Europe. Just you wait for a masterclass in Xavi smugness.
Knowing Xavi I wouldn't be surprised if he just said that they're the best team in the group because they had more possession in every game they lost points in.

Zen

How much trouble will they be in if they crash out of the group stages?
This is the thing.... the truth, Spain don't want them to collapse, and why would they? So they'll be protected by virtue of some new dodgy financial thing no one evers heard of allowing them to spend another few hundred million next summer and casually continue OAP FC by bringing back Messi.... all while oweing loads of players, loads of money, bullying the ones they don't want off the books and general just shoddy behaviour. They'll just hope you forget all this shit and it'll fix itself magically.

Bluelion7

Supports
Chelsea
How many more levers do they need if/when they drop down to the Europa League?

My body is ready. :drool:
Wait , I thought the “levers” they did pull would all come crashing in on them if the “unthinkable” happened and they didn’t get out of the group stages?

They will be short the income they pre-sold, AND not have the crucial Champions league income .

This team was supposed to be galactico level and bring in loads of money and champions league late stages minimum, and that would save them.

Am I misremembering the narrative?