Barcelona: Charged with corruption .... again!

dinostar77

Here's the full analysis by MD analyst Marçal Lorente, who's article was shared by Tebas. Translated from Spanish so, can be a bit jarring.

"Why can't I sign or register after having deposited 740 million with 4 levers? The problem began in the full season of Covid (20-21), in which all the clubs, and especially Barça, suffered a collapse in their income but took measures to mitigate the losses with salary cuts, transfers or asset sales. . However, Laporta did not fully do it and closed with 487 million losses, 244 were voluntarily inflated according to the auditor of some disgruntled players (others had been revalued) and provisioning for legal proceedings. At the same time, he gave away the greatest asset, Messi, of whom he said in the campaign that "Messi is not the problem, our studies show that he generates much more than what he charges, he contributes a third of the club's income." In other words, he dispensed the club with 300 million income when Laporta needed it most.

One day it will be known why in 24 hours Laporta went from having an agreement to renew him to letting him go to PSG, when there were 23 market days left and Leo was not asked, no more effort.

Those 487 million losses have weighed down Barça's salary limit. In the following seasons, according to the annual report, 2021-22 presented 98 million profits, but without the 266m from the lever, the result of proper management would be 168 million losses. In the current season, income of 1,255 million is expected, including a lever of 400m. Without this, income would be 855 million against expected expenses of 1,065m. In other words, 210 million ordinary management losses, which added to the 168m of last season give 378 million losses in 2 years. If we add the 487 of the 20-21 season, there are 865 million lost in the last 3 years. A large part of the extraordinary income (levers) has been to compensate them. Instead of reducing the high wage bill, it has increased by 27%, Raphinha (65M) and Ferran Torres(55M),various substitutes and the pending wages of players that are no longer at the club.

On the other hand, ordinary income (without levers), which should have increased, has fallen by 14%, from 990M in the 2018-19 season to 855M in the current season. Barça, which was the club with the highest income in the world in recent years, is now the seventh, according to the Deloitte report, largely due to playing in the Europa League these last two years. In short, expenses have increased, income has decreased and the levers have been to offset ordinary losses and to pay for bad signings. The league no longer allows the income from selling future assets (levers) to be calculated at once, but must be divided by the years for which they have been sold. The league tells Barça that if you lose 865 million in 3 years, you have exceeded the salary limit, and the levers are no longer worth it to cover ordinary losses, you must reduce your salary mass by 200 million, which is now 656m. That means, not signing players but selling players in June. Otherwise the viability of the club will be at risk."

https://www.mundodeportivo.com/futbol/fc-barcelona/20230129/1001927723/liga-le-mania-barca.html
Its going to be an interesting summer. Even if frenkie was made available for transfer and he agreed to leave the club of his dreams. Will we have the transfer funds to do anything?

Gavi, Pedri, Fati? and Stegen from an outsiders perspective must be the unsellable assets. Everyone else is expendable i would presume if the worse came to pass for them this summer.

Niemans

Supports
Barcelona, Celta de Vigo
Its going to be an interesting summer. Even if frenkie was made available for transfer and he agreed to leave the club of his dreams. Will we have the transfer funds to do anything?

Gavi, Pedri, Fati? and Stegen from an outsiders perspective must be the unsellable assets. Everyone else is expendable i would presume if the worse came to pass for them this summer.
The untouchable players right now are Pedri, Gavi, Araujo, Koundé, Balde, Lewandowski.

The rest is all sold with the right proposal.

dinostar77

The untouchable players right now are Pedri, Gavi, Araujo, Koundé, Balde, Lewandowski.

The rest is all sold with the right proposal.
I dont watch barcelona, well not this season. What has happen to ansu fati? Have the knee injuries permantely affected him or is he still trying working his way back to pre-injury ansu?

Niemans

Supports
Barcelona, Celta de Vigo
I dont watch barcelona, well not this season. What has happen to ansu fati? Have the knee injuries permantely affected him or is he still trying working his way back to pre-injury ansu?
The knee is perfect and the physical tests well but apparently he has lost confidence and explosiveness.
Right now it is unknown how he will evolve.

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
The knee is perfect and the physical tests well but apparently he has lost confidence and explosiveness.
Right now it is unknown how he will evolve.
I read that they recommended another operation and that he/his father refuses. If it is because of confidence he has really lost a lot because he looks like another player.

Niemans

Supports
Barcelona, Celta de Vigo
I read that they recommended another operation and that he/his father refuses. If it is because of confidence he has really lost a lot because he looks like another player.
Yes, doctors recommended removing part of the meniscus but the player/parent preferred conservative treatment

Two years later the player lost explosiveness and a lot of confidence.

dinostar77

Yes, doctors recommended removing part of the meniscus but the player/parent preferred conservative treatment

I thought that they refused the hamstring operation? Regardless its a shame if we dont see him reach his potential.

gredanica

Barcelona are a disaster and I'm surprised people are starting to change their minds just because they've had a good half season (and might win the league).

Even if they win the league who cares? They have won 26 league titles in their history -- does the world suddenly change because they have won 27? If you are a non-elite club like Leicester City or Tottenham then sure, winning a title is a generation-defining event and the fans who witness the success will talk about it for decades. If Leicester got relegated next season then the fans who watched them win the title will still brag about the title forever, and tell their grandkids about it. But if Barcelona win another title then so what? Every Barca fan has seen them win numerous titles already, its just not a huge deal. Yeah it sucks that they've spend the last 5 years lagging behind Madrid but that's just life.

The basic fact remains that they have mortgaged their future just to win the league this year, and its not obvious how having one (or two, or three) extra titles is going to increase their revenue to make the short term borrowing worthwhile. The title they win this year is likely to come at the cost of making them less competitive in 10 years time. It still seems like sheer short-term folly by a president who is desperate for approval, and nothing changes whatever trophies they might happen to win in 2023.

It Is true that a short term period of success can fundamentally change the direction of a club, but this can only happen during a unique period where "the world watches the club" and a new generation of fans gets permanently addicted to them. Barcelona kind of had this with Ronaldinho -- before him, they weren't really considered a prestigious club, but he was just so, so good and watchable that people started tuning into Barcelona games, and many of those fans stuck around (R9 was kind of similar I guess, but not to the same degree). But that really isn't the case just now -- young 16 year old kids just aren't tuning in to watch Gavi and Lewandoski in the same way that I tuned in spellbound to watch Barcelona back in the 1990s FatRonaldo days, or the way that Ronaldinho was watched in the early 2000s. Barcelona might win the title but they aren't a club that "you have to watch" like they were with R9/Dinho/Messi -- they are just a typical "normal" club winning a title. Pedri and Gavi just aren't "cool"/special enough to win them a new generation of fans, even if they do win the league. Ironically, Neymar might arguably have done this If they managed to keep him.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dargonk

Ragnar123

Supports
Barcelona
Gerard Romero just said that Amrabat can come on loan for 6 months with an option to buy.
LaLiga told the club they can invest €5m in this window. 40% of the Memphis sale and the saved money of Pique's retirement. Maybe a bit more if Bellerin moves to Sporting.

Umtiti also preferred a conservative treatment if I remember correctly. Well, keep listening to the father instead of professionals. Moriba also listened to his father and now his career is in shambles. Sometimes, close relatives are your biggest enemy, if they persuade you on a topic they know nothing about.

Niemans

Supports
Barcelona, Celta de Vigo
LaLiga told the club they can invest €5m in this window. 40% of the Memphis sale and the saved money of Pique's retirement. Maybe a bit more if Bellerin moves to Sporting.

Umtiti also preferred a conservative treatment if I remember correctly. Well, keep listening to the father instead of professionals. Moriba also listened to his father and now his career is in shambles. Sometimes, close relatives are your biggest enemy, if they persuade you on a topic they know nothing about.
Today in Mundo Deportivo they said that there was almost €10M of salary margin.

Let's see what happens.

Tom Cato

Godt nyttår!
Barcelona are a disaster and I'm surprised people are starting to change their minds just because they've had a good half season (and might win the league).

Even if they win the league who cares? They have won 26 league titles in their history -- does the world suddenly change because they have won 27? If you are a non-elite club like Leicester City or Tottenham then sure, winning a title is a generation-defining event and the fans who witness the success will talk about it for decades. If Leicester got relegated next season then the fans who watched them win the title will still brag about the title forever, and tell their grandkids about it. But if Barcelona win another title then so what? Every Barca fan has seen them win numerous titles already, its just not a huge deal. Yeah it sucks that they've spend the last 5 years lagging behind Madrid but that's just life.

The basic fact remains that they have mortgaged their future just to win the league this year, and its not obvious how having one (or two, or three) extra titles is going to increase their revenue to make the short term borrowing worthwhile. The title they win this year is likely to come at the cost of making them less competitive in 10 years time. It still seems like sheer short-term folly by a president who is desperate for approval, and nothing changes whatever trophies they might happen to win in 2023.

It Is true that a short term period of success can fundamentally change the direction of a club, but this can only happen during a unique period where "the world watches the club" and a new generation of fans gets permanently addicted to them. Barcelona kind of had this with Ronaldinho -- before him, they weren't really considered a prestigious club, but he was just so, so good and watchable that people started tuning into Barcelona games, and many of those fans stuck around (R9 was kind of similar I guess, but not to the same degree). But that really isn't the case just now -- young 16 year old kids just aren't tuning in to watch Gavi and Lewandoski in the same way that I tuned in spellbound to watch Barcelona back in the 1990s FatRonaldo days, or the way that Ronaldinho was watched in the early 2000s. Barcelona might win the title but they aren't a club that "you have to watch" like they were with R9/Dinho/Messi -- they are just a typical "normal" club winning a title. Pedri and Gavi just aren't "cool"/special enough to win them a new generation of fans, even if they do win the league. Ironically, Neymar might arguably have done this If they managed to keep him.
The previous board of Barcelona FC nearly bankrupted them, and absolutely would have had it not been for the colossal oversight thats been done since Laporta took over. Bartomeu and whoever enabled the fiscal butchering of the club should face criminal charges for negligence.

If I start here its going to become an essay in the middle of a busy workday, but in short you wrote the answer to your own complaint. Barcelona without Messi is a Barcelona without indentity. But winning La Liga with Xavi at the helm is a very, very good start.

I hope for footballs sake that Barcelona convinces Messi to come home.

Ragnar123

Supports
Barcelona
Barcelona without Messi is a Barcelona without indentity
Which identity are you talking about? The political one against Franco's regime, the focus on La-Masia or Cruyff's Total Football? All three started long before Messi and they will continue long after him.

edit:
Tebas having a bad day. The club won against him in the courtroom and can register Gavi.
If the league management is corrupt, you need to take them to court. Keep changing ffp rules on weekly basis is nothing but a pathetic attempt from Tebas and his zealots.

Last edited:

Tom Cato

Godt nyttår!
Which identity are you talking about? The political one against Franco's regime, the focus on La-Masia or Cruyff's Total Football? All three started long before Messi and they will continue long after him.

edit:
Tebas having a bad day. The club won against him in the courtroom and can register Gavi.
If the league management is corrupt, you need to take them to court. Keep changing ffp rules on weekly basis is nothing but a pathetic attempt from Tebas and his zealots.

Im talking about Barcelona in popular culture over the past two decades which is largely represented by Messi, and in smaller parts "tiki taka" to the football fans who are interested in the game outside of just watching to be entertained.

The old guard are all gone now. Only Sergio Busquets is left of the old greats, and Sergo Roberto and Jordi Alba from the later introductions. Xavi is at the helm, its a entirely new generation of Barcelona that currently lacks that one world star that outshines absolutely everyone.

Pickle85

The previous board of Barcelona FC nearly bankrupted them, and absolutely would have had it not been for the colossal oversight thats been done since Laporta took over. Bartomeu and whoever enabled the fiscal butchering of the club should face criminal charges for negligence.

If I start here its going to become an essay in the middle of a busy workday, but in short you wrote the answer to your own complaint. Barcelona without Messi is a Barcelona without indentity. But winning La Liga with Xavi at the helm is a very, very good start.

I hope for footballs sake that Barcelona convinces Messi to come home.
And quotes like this are why so much of the footballing world can't stand Barcelona.

Tom Cato

Godt nyttår!
And quotes like this are why so much of the footballing world can't stand Barcelona.
I like a good football romance. CR7 back to Manchester, Messi winning the world cup, Iceland and their unlikely success, Andy Carrol not making it home in time when he really had to go number two

Pickle85

I like a good football romance. CR7 back to Manchester, Messi winning the world cup, Iceland and their unlikely success, Andy Carrol not making it home in time when he really had to go number two
:lol:
Now that's a narrative we can all get behind! Though not too closely behind, just in case...

Ragnar123

Supports
Barcelona
Im talking about Barcelona in popular culture over the past two decades which is largely represented by Mess
A successful phase comes and goes, as do success fans. This has nothing to do with our identity. Those are completely different topics.

edit: LaLiga appeals the court's decision today. They are absolutely shameless. Let's hope it fails.

edit2: Finally it's done, otherwise he could have left in summer for free, although I doubt he would have done it. He'll get the No. 6 jersey. I hope it motivates him even more now. Pedri 8 and Gavi 6 :drool:

Last edited:

Niemans

Supports
Barcelona, Celta de Vigo
A successful phase comes and goes, as do success fans. This has nothing to do with our identity. Those are completely different topics.

edit: LaLiga appeals the court's decision today. They are absolutely shameless. Let's hope it fails.

edit2: Finally it's done, otherwise he could have left in summer for free, although I doubt he would have done it. He'll get the No. 6 jersey. I hope it motivates him even more now. Pedri 8 and Gavi 6 :drool:

LaLiga acknowledges that Barcelona now has FFP to register Gavi, but not next year. That's why they don't let Barcelona register it.
Tebas does not know what to do to torpedo Barcelona day after day.

Today the newspaper Sport says that Barcelona wants to sign Vitor Roque for this summer.
17-year-old centre forward who is at a high level in the Brazilian under-20 team and Paraenense.
The price would be about €35M approximately.

Ragnar123

Supports
Barcelona
LaLiga acknowledges that Barcelona now has FFP to register Gavi, but not next year. That's why they don't let Barcelona register it.
Tebas does not know what to do to torpedo Barcelona day after day.
Yeah I know. They changed the rule mid season without any consultation or forewarning and the funny or sad part, depends on how you look at it, is that to my knowledge only one player so far is affected by it and that is Gavi. If that is not a clear agenda against Barcelona, I don't know what is.
And it's even more pathetic, that LaLiga doesn't have any budget from Barcelona for next season yet, so they just estimate it. They estimate Barca's income next season and based on that, they want to deny Gavi's registration.

We should just for fun request to join League 1 and then I want to see Tebas's face, when he realizes that without us, LaLiga becomes the same boring one horse league as the bundesliga nobody wants to watch. Then he will beg barca on his knees to return.

Today the newspaper Sport says that Barcelona wants to sign Vitor Roque for this summer.
17-year-old centre forward who is at a high level in the Brazilian under-20 team and Paraenense.
The price would be about €35M approximately.
In the summer, we'll be back on the 1:4 ffp rule again since we're about to lose around €100m for playing 1 and a half year in a smaller stadium. For every new € we want to spend, we need to free up 4 first. So it will be very difficult to sign players with fees. The focus will be on free agents as we did with Christensen and Kessie.

Last edited:

Niemans

Supports
Barcelona, Celta de Vigo
Yeah I know. They changed the rule mid season without any consultation or forewarning and the funny or sad part, depends on how you look at it, is that to my knowledge only one player so far is affected by it and that is Gavi. If that is not a clear agenda against Barcelona, I don't know what is.
And it's even more pathetic, that LaLiga doesn't have any budget from Barcelona for next season yet, so they just estimate it. They estimate Barca's income next season and based on that, they want to deny Gavi's registration.

We should just for fun request to join League 1 and then I want to see Tebas's face, when he realizes that without us, LaLiga becomes the same boring one horse league as the bundesliga nobody wants to watch. Then he will beg barca on his knees to return.

In the summer, we'll be back on the 1:4 ffp rule again since we're about to lose around €100m for playing 1 and a half year in a smaller stadium. For every new € we want to spend, we need to free up 4 first. So it will be very difficult to sign players with fees. The focus will be on free agents as we did with Christensen and Kessie.
Now it is 40%. It gives a little more economic margin.
From July 1, clubs like Barca that exceed the limit will only be able to spend 40 percent of the money previously saved.

- Free agent can be Iñigo Martínez.
- Abde and Nico González will return from loans.
- A right-back will be signed, predictably Foyth.
- And maybe Vitor Roque y Carrasco.
- And it remains to know what will happen with Busquets. Renewal with salary cut or he will leave.

Ragnar123

Supports
Barcelona
Now it is 40%. It gives a little more economic margin.
From July 1, clubs like Barca that exceed the limit will only be able to spend 40 percent of the money previously saved.

- Free agent can be Iñigo Martínez.
- Abde and Nico González will return from loans.
- A right-back will be signed, predictably Foyth.
- And maybe Vitor Roque y Carrasco.
- And it remains to know what will happen with Busquets. Renewal with salary cut or he will leave.
Yeah Busquets will free up quite a bit of Masa Salarial for sure. Either he leaves or he extends for one more year with a pay cut. Giving his last performances and our financial situation, it would be good if he'd stay for one more year. But he has bigger offers for less football stress. So it depends on what he personally wants. To chill more and make some money, or play one more year competitivly. Barca needs to pay him like €40m this season for his deffered payments. So this will ease the Masa Salarial considerably next season.

The summer transfers will also depend on Dest and Lenglet. Both weigh heavily on our Masa Salarial. Lenglet has still a Bartomeu contract, which is rising for every new season. He'll earn like €15m gross next season if he returns if I'm not wrong. And Dest's amortization + contract also adds like €10m+ yearly on the Masa Salarial. So it would be perfect, if we could sell both players, but it won't be easy. Dest is playing badly in Milan from what I observe and Lenglet is also not playing on a level where clubs will want to pay a €15m salary without hesitation.

Ragnar123

Supports
Barcelona

Just another example of Bartomeu's heritage :drool:
I'm pretty sure by now that he was a Madrid agent, placed to destroy the club from within.

Niemans

Supports
Barcelona, Celta de Vigo
Summary of the appearance of Laporta, Alemany and Romeu.

Wage bill

- We have inherited a completely skyrocketing wage bill that cannot be fixed in a season. With bonuses, renewals and deferred salaries. There was an excess of about 350 million.

- "Next year Griezmann and Gerard Piqué had a contract, this is 90 million euros less than the cost of the squad"

- "I will never stop praising the work of Mateu Alemany and the football management. We made the levers to have a competitive team. In the summer we will reduce the salary mass by 170 million. Since we entered we have bought for a value of 215 and sold for 141 "said President Laporta.

- Mateu Alemany, football director: "The forecast is that this coming summer we will have reasonable figures within the official Fair Play parameters"

- "If we reach 400-480 million of salary mass it would be 60% of income, which would be reasonable figures. We don't want to get rid of important players, but we have to lower the mass with less important players.

- "In real adjusted, committed cost, we were before 655 million and I estimate that in July of this year, without adjustments and without signings, but with the renewals that you already know about and some more that will take place, we will be more or less at 450 or 470 million wage bill", Mateu confessed. We are talking about a drastic reduction, of almost 200 million at once, which is hard to believe.

Last edited:

Lemoor

Just another example of Bartomeu's heritage :drool:
I'm pretty sure by now that he was a Madrid agent, placed to destroy the club from within.
Woodward worked for the award of worst CEO so long and hard. It's extremely rude that Bartomeu took it away from him.

Niemans

Supports
Barcelona, Celta de Vigo
Commercial area

-
"We have done a very important job from the commercial area. Record sponsorships are being achieved. Also records in ticketing, in attendance at the Palau, Camp Nou or Johan. Also records in sale of shirts, an indicator that the economy recovers. When it comes to networks, we are number 1 in interactions. We will continue to make courageous decisions to find a balance of assets. We will continue on that path"

Works Espai Barca

-
Today we can already say that we are finalizing the financing structure. It will be before March 31. Together with the signing with Limak, he will start the works of the new Spotify Camp Nou. But finally, Barça will have the best stadium in the world and that will give us the capacity to generate much more income. It is very important for the immediate present and for the future. The rating company has given us a 'triple b plus' rating, which indicates that financial health is improving.

- Last Friday we received the good news that the Espai Barça project has been classified as 'green bonus', which gives us access to get more investors, green bonds. Regarding the current situation of the club, the digital transformation will allow us to improve the way of working, increase income. It will be done thanks to technology, but the most important element is the people who are part of the club. The Espai Barça is key to continuing to be pioneers and taking the lead in the sports industry. New ticketing system, the e-ticket and the e-subscription. Sports management systems and tactical analysis.
-

Niemans

Supports
Barcelona, Celta de Vigo
No offence but I don’t know why I should take you as an authority over Barca financials rather than articles like these by those who do their research?
The Mossos provide evidence of Bartomeu's payment to journalists. Two journalists and one of them is the author of the article you have put with biased information about Laporta.

A report of the Mossos added to the summary of the 'Barçagate' determines that "some journalists received money from the club itself by order of Bartomeu".

The Mossos say that they came to "falsify invoices to divert money to the journalists chosen by Bartomeu".

In addition, the report provides conversations found in the technological devices of those investigated in the 'Barçagate' case in which journalists, according to the Mossos, "recognize defending the interests of Bartomeu and attacking rivals such as Joan Laporta (the current president) and Víctor Font (candidate in the last elections)".

These conversations take place between journalists Marçal Lorente and Albert Lesán, former President Bartomeu and Jaume Masferrer, his right-hand man. Bartomeu and Masferrer are two of those investigated for possible unfair administration and corruption between individuals in the 'Barçagate'.

Oly Francis

Supports
PSG
So... I'd be curious to know the take of spanish speakers here but apparently Barcelona paid 1.4 millions over 3 years to the Liga's vice president of referees :

RoyH1

So... I'd be curious to know the take of spanish speakers here but apparently Barcelona paid 1.4 millions over 3 years to the Liga's vice president of referees :

Surely Niemans will be here in any moment with a 5 paragraph treatise on why this is all very standard practice and well within all legal Spanish norms. Nothing to see.

Niemans

Supports
Barcelona, Celta de Vigo
Surely Niemans will be here in any moment with a 5 paragraph treatise on why this is all very standard practice and well within all legal Spanish norms. Nothing to see.
Effectively. And all the paragraphs with links and information and after that nobody answered, simply because people were left without arguments. And look, I'm open to debates with information but then they all disappeared. How curious!!

And then what I argued happened.

- Barcelona could not sign in 2021 and signed.
- Barcelona could not sign in 2022 and signed.
- Barcelona was obliged to sell to FDJ and obviously was not obliged.
- Barcelona would accept €60M for FDJ and I already said that for less than €80M it was impossible. In the end the alleged deal was over €85M.
- And more.

Here I put information so that people do not swallow fake news. Because then when the opposite happens people are surprised: “ but, but, but if that wasn't the case... but, but... "
And after the surprise people start with conspiracy theories, and all by swallowing fake news.

The truth is more fun to let people swallow these things but there are also people who want to be interested in the truth or another point of view.

Niemans

Supports
Barcelona, Celta de Vigo

Somewhere I think they said the payments started in 2003. At the moment there is hardly any information

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Another example why simple stats don't show the reality. Christensen is one of our best defenders. He was injured in most of the games he didn't participate in. The exception were some games in September, where Garcia had a good form and Xavi tried him out for a few games. But it became clear, that Christensen is far superior to Garcia and he took over again quickly. Nobody in barcelona thinks Christensen was a bad signing, but on the contrary. He was a free transfer, doesn't earn too much and is very mature and serious in the defense. He was a perfect transfer for a weak defense.
Good to hear. He was treated really unfairly by Chelsea fans online. I always believed in him and the level he reached under Tuchel's coaching was incredible. Glad to hear you guys are happy with him. Long may it continue.

Niemans

Supports
Barcelona, Celta de Vigo
Good to hear. He was treated really unfairly by Chelsea fans online. I always believed in him and the level he reached under Tuchel's coaching was incredible. Glad to hear you guys are happy with him. Long may it continue.
He's playing very, very well. He has won over the locker room because he is a calm and mature person.
In Barcelona at the moment very happy with their performance.

Niemans

Supports
Barcelona, Celta de Vigo

What it says in the technical report of the Tax Agency: the confession of Enríquez Negreira.

José María Enríquez Negreira testified before the Tax Agency and the report that has been revealed reflects the following: "As Mr. Enríquez Negreira told the Inspectorate, FCB paid him, through DASNIL 95 SL, for technical advice, because FCB wanted to ensure that no arbitration decisions were made against him, that is, "that everything was neutral."

Enríquez Negreira did not provide any document proving that he provided a service to Barça. He assured that there is no documentation because his job was to verbally advise the club, etc. on how the players should behave in front of each referee.

From the previous Barcelona board of directors, it is stated that this contract was inherited from 2009 (the first era of Laporta) and it was Bartomeu who terminated it in 2018, the year that coincides with the date on which Enríquez Negreira left his post on the Arbitration Commission. The club has already made an official statement in this regard.

Barcelona statement on this information.

1.- That FC Barcelona hired the services of an external technical consultant in the past, who supplied, in video format, technical reports referring to lower-category players in Spain for the Club's technical secretariat.

2.- Additionally, the relationship with the external provider itself was extended with technical reports related to professional arbitration in order to complement the information required by the coaching staff of the first team and the subsidiary, a common practice in professional football clubs.

3.- Currently, this type of outsourced services falls to a professional assigned to the football Area.

4.- FC Barcelona regrets that this information appears precisely at the best sporting moment of this season.

5.- FC Barcelona will take legal action against anyone who spoils the Club's image with possible insinuations against the entity's reputation that may arise as a result of this information.

cyberman

Thread here

What’s dodgy as feck is that this wasn’t documented, there’s nothing to say there was any business between them to justify the money but a verbal agreement

Lemoor

5.- FC Barcelona will take legal action against anyone who spoils the Club's image with possible insinuations against the entity's reputation that may arise as a result of this information.
Isn't the line of people about to get sued by Barca getting a bit long at this point?

Niemans

Supports
Barcelona, Celta de Vigo
Thread here

What’s dodgy as feck is that this wasn’t documented, there’s nothing to say there was any business between them to justify the money but a verbal agreement
We've already started with fake news...

" At the time, he was a La Liga referee and vice president of Spain's Technical Committee of Referees".

No. José María Enríquez Negreira was a professional referee between 1975 and 1992. So he wasn't a referee at the time.

cyberman

We've already started with fake news...

" At the time, he was a La Liga referee and vice president of Spain's Technical Committee of Referees".

No. José María Enríquez Negreira was a professional referee between 1975 and 1992. So he wasn't a referee at the time.
He corrected himself further down

Niemans

Supports
Barcelona, Celta de Vigo
Isn't the line of people about to get sued by Barca getting a bit long at this point?
It is simply so that no insinuations are made as past times.
When Alcalá said on Cadena Cope that the Barcelona players were doping. There were complaints and trial and Alcalá said it was a rumor and I don't know what and apologized. In the end there were leaks that this information came from Florentino Pérez to destabilize.

You just have to see the corrupt journalist from La Sexta, one of the most famous in Spain and former director of communication for Real Madrid with Florentino Pérez talking about Villarato.