Barcelona vs. Manchester United

Ole's_toe_poke

Ole_Aged_Slow_Poke
This is so much like Rome already.

Just hope we aren't already knackered from all the pressing.

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
Not surprised when the likes of Blackpool ran the midfield. Gonna have to hit them on the counter and or get a penalty/own goal. They've shown Barca look shambles when defending their goal.

TheHorse'sMouth

Supports
Arsenal
That's the problem with Hernandez..he could look isolated in games where United don't have much possession. He had a similar game at the Emirates, where he looked lost each time the ball was booted up to him.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Now VDS puts the ball out. We've given the ball to them straight about 10 times in a row now. I think we're scared of them.

Team Brian GB

Baby Cameron loves X-Factor
Supports
Chelsea
Valdes twenty yards out of position, he passes it out to Abidal near the corner flag less than ten yards from Valencia who makes no attempt to go to him.

You have to extol far more effort to pressure them across the pitch.

VidaRed

Unimaginative FC
my audio feed seems to a second ahead of the video....i shit myself whenever barca get into our box as the commentator starts screaming

Ole'sbodyguard

Sensational tackle from Vidic.

United are not getting raped at all. We are defending well. Just not doing enough with the ball when we get it after a very good first ten minutes. Need to stop hitting long balls forward so we have more than just relying on counter attacks

iAm20Legend

do we need to move Roo into midfield? we're just watching them pass, not even pressing ! we seem to be mesmerised, again !!