Barcelona vs. Manchester United

Drifter

American
In away lucky to be 1-1.Need to up the pressure in the second and control the ball ffs.

kps88

HT. For all the talk about training and tactics we seem to be playing exactly the same way as in Rome. No tactical masterplan, no Rooney on Biscuits. Its just stand off em and hope for the best.

Luckily for us we've got that goal out of nothing and they've spurned some decent chances.

VidaRed

Unimaginative FC
allright who else shat themselves atleast a dozen time in that half ?

F-Red

Evra all over the shop on this, the guy has no positional idea of where he needs to be.

iAm20Legend

I really wonder if it was wise to leave Berbs out today. Chicha's been totally isolated.

Substitutions? Maybe Nani on .. for Valencia.

I'm not so sure Carrick is up to this one. The pace is way over his head. I wouldn't risk scholes on too, this is like a sure red card match for him.
Fletcher anyone ??? For Hernandez?

TheHorse'sMouth

Supports
Arsenal
Just rewatching Rooney's goal..it's almost like all the Barca defenders stopped at the same time waiting for the ref to blow for offside when Giggs receives it. That's all the time he needed to pass the ball to Rooney.

HT. 1-1

We've done so well to get back in this. For a while it looked like Barca would punish us. Now we must keep the attitude we showed towards the start and end of the half. Get the ball wide, go forward and make those chances count.

:keano: Believe!

GE

Negative Moaning Mentalist
Thank God we pulled a goal back.

We need to stop rushing our attacks, it's causing us to lose the ball quickly.

Ekeke

Evra needs to concentrate on defending. Becoming a bit of a pattern of him being out of position for Barcelona goals in champions league finals. All of the problems are coming from his side so he needs to do a better job with his defending

wr8_utd

:'(
I'd take off Valencia for Nani and Chicha for Fletch/Ando. Chicha is just not in the game at all and we're getting overrun a bit in midfield...

TheHorse'sMouth

Supports
Arsenal
I really wonder if it was wise to leave Berbs out today. Chicha's been totally isolated.

Substitutions? Maybe Nani on .. for Valencia.

I'm not so sure Carrick is up to this one. The pace is way over his head. I wouldn't risk scholes on too, this is like a sure red card match for him.
Fletcher anyone ??? For Hernandez?
Could have predicted that. It's the downside to his game, there was a similar trend in the game against us at the Emirates. He didn't see enough of the ball and consequentially looked like a headless chicken at times.

Kelvin

we are very lucky to be level, barca are killing us at the moment.....:nervous:

Drifter

American
feck.... We're not getting the ball in the areas where we are good at !!! I don't think Carrick's Zonal marking is up for this, he needs to press, mark, and feckin put a challenge in !
Exactly he's just so lightweight in there without the ball

Nucks

RT History Department
We could really use a curly haired Gernadian to play opposite Park!

Park has been pretty solid, one of our only bright spots in terms of harassing and winning the ball.

Vidic and Rio have been great as well.