Bayern Munich 2019-2020

Blackwidow

I heard Ronaldo is available
Bayern is even pressing a lot more than United does - and it is really part of the game plan. Tell to the offensive players that they have to run 30% more each and then that they have to pass to another guy that did not do any work, gets all the rewards and earns double than they do. Might have worked elsewhere but I do not see that in Munich with an old CR7...

Acrobat7

Supports
Bayern Munich
Bayern is even pressing a lot more than United does - and it is really part of the game plan. Tell to the offensive players that they have to run 30% more each and then that they have to pass to another guy that did not do any work, gets all the rewards and earns double than they do. Might have worked elsewhere but I do not see that in Munich with an old CR7...
Should I really have put „CAUTION: SARCASM!“ before my post?

strongwalker

Supports
FC Bayern München
A factor will be if Naggelsman tries this 3-4-3 and 3-5-2 and we fail like last year. Then he certainly wont be here next season to stop a potential Kane bid
if what you're saying is that many of the defensive discrepancies in the last few seasons were down to tactics rather than quality of personnel available, I wholeheartedly agree. Been like that ever since the van Gaal days and I wonder if it somehow became a club DNA. I think Nagelsmann is clever enough to fix it. We'll see.

Blackwidow

Should I really have put „CAUTION: SARCASM!“ before my post?
Yes, would be better as I have this discussion a lot in the recent days/weeks with people who really think that is a good idea. I do not think that CR7 would score a lot goals but I do not really think that this is great for the dressing room. And it somewhat does not match to the club. And I think that CR7 is not even that "bad" - but you then have to deal with all that plastic CR7 fans... who aren't fan of the club but of the person.

kaiser1

Supports
Bayern Munich
if what you're saying is that many of the defensive discrepancies in the last few seasons were down to tactics rather than quality of personnel available, I wholeheartedly agree. Been like that ever since the van Gaal days and I wonder if it somehow became a club DNA. I think Nagelsmann is clever enough to fix it. We'll see.
Our personally wasnt that bad in defence, We have played Demichelis and VanBuyten in the past. Naggelsman tactics were silly sometimes. The 3-1-6 formation and the whole team balance sucked. His ideas was just to play as many attackers, Moar attackers = Moar goals = Moar wins

Blackwidow

Our personally wasnt that bad in defence, We have played Demichelis and VanBuyten in the past. Naggelsman tactics were silly sometimes. The 3-1-6 formation and the whole team balance sucked. His ideas was just to play as many attackers, Moar attackers = Moar goals = Moar wins
Can work even defensively with a good pressing and sublime positioning. The positioning and that all players acted coordinated was often a problem. Problems with positioning and risk taking in the wrong moments.