Bayern Munich 2019-2020

Pace Abuser

Congratulations to Bayern. I've always liked them and they play scintillating football. I hope they go on to win it. Proper club.

Jacob

There lineup will be the best in the world on paper this upcoming season?

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
City has a better starting 11 and certainly more star power in attacking areas.
PSG have a good manager and a good sporting director, they're not to be taken lightly.

BayernFan87

Supports
Bayern Munich
Depends who they replace Lewandowski with…
After the latest statements I don't think we will buy another established striker. There is just no realistic option to really replace him.
Apparently we were interested in Haaland and Nunez but both didn't work out or got too expensive.

We will probably get Mathy Tel, a 17 year old highly rated french striker talent.

I think our first 11 will look like this:

-----------------Mané-----Gnabry---------------- (Sané, Choupo, Tel)
-----------------------Müller------------------------- (Musiala, Vidovic)
Davies--Goretzka--Kimmich--Coman (Gravenberch, Sabitzer/Laimer, Mazraoui)
--------Lucas--de Ligt--Upa------------------- (Pavard, Stanisic, Nianzou, Sarr)
--------------------Neuer---------------------------- (Ulreich, Schenk)

Rhyme Animal

Thinks Di Zerbi is better than Pep.
After the latest statements I don't think we will buy another established striker. There is just no realistic option to really replace him.
Apparently we were interested in Haaland and Nunez but both didn't work out or got too expensive.

We will probably get Mathy Tel, a 17 year old highly rated french striker talent.

I think our first 11 will look like this:

-----------------Mané-----Gnabry---------------- (Sané, Choupo, Tel)
-----------------------Müller------------------------- (Musiala, Vidovic)
Davies--Goretzka--Kimmich--Coman (Gravenberch, Sabitzer/Laimer, Mazraoui)
--------Lucas--de Ligt--Upa------------------- (Pavard, Stanisic, Nianzou, Sarr)
--------------------Neuer---------------------------- (Ulreich, Schenk)
Rumours of interest in Kane… surely not though?

Piratesoup

Supports
Bayern München
No way you wouldn’t want him, or no way will never happen…?
No way it will happen, unless Kane runs down his contract I simply can't see the Bayern board forking over enough money to get him out of England.

Last edited:

2ndTouch

Supports
Bayern München
No way it will happen, unless Kane runs down his contract I simply can't see the Bayern board forking over enough money to get him out of England.
He'll be in the last year of his contract come next summer. If he wants out, and our internal solutions for No9 didn't pan out, you can bet on us going for Kane.

Red the Bear

Something less generic
I don't know why but I feel naglsman (yeah I know i spelled it wrong) is the wrong man taking them forward, someone like tuchel should be much more well suited to them .

Hansi Fick

Supports
FC Bayern
He'll be in the last year of his contract come next summer. If he wants out, and our internal solutions for No9 didn't pan out, you can bet on us going for Kane.
We might certainly try our best, and why wouldn't we, but Kane will not come to Bundesliga.

strongwalker

Supports
FC Bayern München
Reality is, some transfers happen mainly driven by the desire to flex the clubs muscles and or for the news value of it, combined with the idea that a coach has to work with the material given to him. This transfer period shows that Brazzo and Kahn learnt their lesson and all the transfers that happened so far were in accordance to Nagelsmanns idea of playing.
No way Nagelsmann will ditch his idea of a flexible, fast paced, backtarcking attack (which in fact helped drive Lewa, a much better version of Kane, away) in favour of a one-dimensional target man.

Hansi Fick

Supports
FC Bayern
Reality is, some transfers happen mainly driven by the desire to flex the clubs muscles and or for the news value of it, combined with the idea that a coach has to work with the material given to him. This transfer period shows that Brazzo and Kahn learnt their lesson and all the transfers that happened so far were in accordance to Nagelsmanns idea of playing.
No way Nagelsmann will ditch his idea of a flexible, fast paced, backtacking attack in favour of a one-dimensional target man.
Which of course isn't at all what Kane is. Kane is a world class playmaker.

MayfieldsFinest

I don't know why but I feel naglsman (yeah I know i spelled it wrong) is the wrong man taking them forward, someone like tuchel should be much more well suited to them .
Or Klopp. Definitely Klopp. Why don't they take a chance on Klopp? I think they should go for Klopp.

2ndTouch

Supports
Bayern München
We might certainly try our best, and why wouldn't we, but Kane will not come to Bundesliga.
There aren't many places he can go to. Switching clubs in England won't be easy for him. City and Liverpool made their big signings this year, United are a mess and Chelsea is a London rival. Honestly, as long as Real doesn't swoop in, I think we should have a good chance of getting him.

B. Munich

Supports
Bayern Munich
Kane will be 30 next year. Doubt Bayern will be interested in him except they could get him for a fee like Mané, which will be highly unlikely.

Blackwidow

When there was the possibility to get him - instead of Kovac - Bayern needed too long to decide and Tuchel has had problems with the bosses and some players in Dortmund. Tactically he was not questioned but if he has the ability to work with "bigger" players.

Red the Bear

Something less generic
When there was the possibility to get him - instead of Kovac - Bayern needed too long to decide and Tuchel has had problems with the bosses and some players in Dortmund. Tactically he was not questioned but if he has the ability to work with "bigger" players.
I mean fair enough but then why get an unproven 30 year old instead.

Red the Bear

Something less generic
Quiz: How many titles has Fergie won before he won his first title?
Well , Fergie didn't get a move to bayern munich after not having won a single thing at st Mirren.

If you mean when he came to United , well he actually won quite a bit.

Blood Mage

Looks like they're going for the champions league this season, they've had a very impressive window.

Superunknown

It's worth trying even only to see a Mane Kane Sane attack formation.
Reminds me of when I was a kid and my mum and dad would call me downstairs for tea (or a telling off) and would stumble over my and my brother's names, as all three were quite similar.

Gonna be a training ground nightmare.

Olmer

Which of course isn't at all what Kane is. Kane is a world class playmaker.
Seriously, this joke about Kane being a playmaker is getting old.
All he can do is launch a good through-ball to Son when Tottenham are on the counter. For a side like Bayern, that usually has to deal with opponents defending with 8+ players 24/7, Kane would be unable to do any of his "playmaking".

EDIT: Kane could help Bayern with long-range shooting. A skill at which he is actually elite. Long-range efforts are something that's been mysteriously missing in Bayern's game after Flick left.

Last edited:

Rob

Supports
Liverpool
Never say never. In a years time, he’ll have one year left on his contract and will likely still be without any titles (at least any meaningful ones). Ending his career with 5 BL titles might sound nice to him at that point.

kaiser1

Supports
Bayern Munich
No way Nagelsmann will ditch his idea of a flexible, fast paced, backtarcking attack (which in fact helped drive Lewa, a much better version of Kane, away) in favour of a one-dimensional target man.
A factor will be if Naggelsman tries this 3-4-3 and 3-5-2 and we fail like last year. Then he certainly wont be here next season to stop a potential Kane bid

kaiser1

Supports
Bayern Munich
Or Klopp. Definitely Klopp. Why don't they take a chance on Klopp? I think they should go for Klopp.
Klopp enjoys the underdog story too much where he can only overperform. Where he can get a pass for not winning and he's afforded time to build. Bayern is different. The expectations at Bayern are different. Ancelotti and Kovac won the league and judged to have failed

hellhunter

Eurofighter
Supports
Karlsruher SC
Klopp enjoys the underdog story too much where he can only overperform. Where he can get a pass for not winning and he's afforded time to build. Bayern is different. The expectations at Bayern are different. Ancelotti and Kovac won the league and judged to have failed
A consortium of Caf members would win the league with Bayern, to be fair