Bayindir HAS to start the next game. [SPOILER]He didn't[/SPOILER]

tomaldinho1

Why is it mad? We were a man down because of him and we could have easily got ourselves back into the game the we way we were playing with 11 on the pitch. His mistake changed everything.
Sorry I misread your post as 'Nah he’s not at fault for the goals'

I wouldn't blame him more than Dalot or Amrabat to be honest, individual error - for sure - but both of those players made an error which directly lead to a Gala goal. Ironically Onana's error actually didn't as the penalty was missed but it doesn't excuse the shit pass and forcing Case into a bad situation.

BarstoolProphet

A guy who pretty much every Turkish fan said is shit is going to be our only hope of not letting in every single shot against us. With our luck he will probably be in the Dubravka mould.

NotoriousISSY

$10mil and I fecked it up!
No he really doesnt.

You cant drop a goalkeeper everytime he makes a mistake.

I know Onana’s been shite. But he’s our best keeper still.
He's averaging a signifcant mistake per game right now.

He either has to get good very fast or get dropped. The latter is more likely to take the heat off him.

Highlyevolved

ETH is going to die on the Onana hill. He will get ETH the sack.

He can’t pass consistently more than a few yards, he can’t keep goal. What exactly is his purpose? £50m mistake. Absolute shite.

Mwooyo

Onana needs to be dropped to send a message.

Play Bayindir, couldn’t be worse than Onana.

So fecked off, that’s two UCL matches he’s cost us now.

I suspect he is seriously worse than onana. Its normal for a famous player to have a fail comp. Bayindir is the first non famous player who I saw had a fail compilation of the highest level. That and the general feeling of no loss/relief from his former club fans should be enough to scare people. The prayer is he has improved exponentially some how

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
Remember when we had De Gea and Henderson, and we thought they weren't good enough? Good times.

Dec9003

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
I can’t believe that people wanted DDG gone, the defence looks so u stable with Onana behind them. DDG would not have made these mistakes. Onana definitely needs to be benched now.
Onana has been shocking but we absolutely made the right choice getting rid of De Gea, he was poor for a long time.

redshaw

Christ, we're fecked either way then. I assumed we signed a decent upcoming keeper at least but looks worse than Henderson.

This lad or Onana will be deer in the headlights time.

thestumper

Watching those videos he looks a real treat. Looking forward to seeing him play :lol:

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
Was actually strange that he didn't play in the Carabao - not expecting much from him though

Judas

Open to offers
Dropping Onana for this bloke isnt the answer at all. But my god, Onana is absolutely honking so far, didn't expect him to cost us so many games so early. Knew he'd drop some stinkers, but christ.

CloneMC16

Fenerbahce fans were happy Bayindir left. I can almost guarantee that lad will be a disaster for us.

AneRu

Dropping Onana for this bloke isnt the answer at all. But my god, Onana is absolutely honking so far, didn't expect him to cost us so many games so early. Knew he'd drop some stinkers, but christ.
He is worse than De Gea's first season for us and that one was bad. Pity the guy we got as his cover seems terrible, at least Lindegaard helped stabilise us and keep DDG on his toes until the latter settled and his talent shone through.

friendlytramp

More full of crap than a curry house toilet
By all accounts he’s absolutely terrible though. We basically don’t have an alternative to Onana

RedRonaldo

Wishes to be oppressed.
I am done with Onana. Fecking crown of keeper.

Agree to start with Bayindir from now on.

United Hobbit

I heard he's worse than onana?
Urgh so why did we sign him?! More money wasted?

I'm becoming sick of the sight of Onana, he looks like he's really slow to get down, almost crumpling (how DDG used to for penalties) and also looks really small and unimposing in his goal. Allison, who I know can make a passing out from the back howler, commands his goal, Onana just looks very meek and almost hunched it's weird

Pop him in the reserves for a few games and hope it's just a form/confidence issue and not that we've signed yet another dud.

We will see which hill ETH chooses to die on, at this rate it's between the Onana one, the Rashford one, or the Bruno one

At this rate I think it's the Onana or Bruno one

UnitedSofa

You'll Never Walk Away
AFCON can’t come round soon enough so this guy can be given a chance.

Apparently he’s been incredibly good in training and Onana has claimed he’s the best #2 he’s had & worried he’ll lose his spot.

girish

I too love women...for their shoes.
AFCON can’t come round soon enough so this guy can be given a chance.

Apparently he’s been incredibly good in training and Onana has claimed he’s the best #2 he’s had & worried he’ll lose his spot.
Cameroon plays on 15th Jan. So I hope they'll start calling players up atleast a week or two before that?

Reditus

Lineup Prediction League Winner 2021-22
its kindve insane he hasnt played at all, even in the league cup knowing the African Nations is happening