4bars

Supports
Barcelona
How bed bugs can take an entire city?

4bars

Supports
Barcelona
Blitzkrieg?
I just find it crazy. First world country. What kind of cleaning standards they have to reach a city level infestation? I travelled extensive. Very extensive and in shity conditions because i am not rich. And i slept in the cheapest places and only one night in a random place in my life had bedbugs

Mogget

Supports
Arsenal
Feck sake been getting one or two spots over the last week, was hoping it was a heat rash or something but blood stains on the bed means probably bed bugs. Luckily not many spots so guessing they haven't multiplied yet.

Plan of action
- Mattress protector
- Wash clothes I've worn to bed
- Pesticide on bed frame and around room

Anything else? Throwing out the bed? I know my sister struggled with bed bugs a while back in her room, think what sorted it was repeated treatments from the council (not sure if heat or chemical)
I've seen people on Reddit mentioning that diatomaceous earth is the best way of getting rid of them

Glorio

All happening in Paris, isn't it? Earlier in the summer the news was about a rat infestation and now it's bedbugs!

marktan

I've dealt with one, one of the maids love cats so she feed alot of cats, brought leece and one of the bugs inside. Throw away the matress and bought a new one will do, it's old anyway and due for a replacement.

You won't know they exist until they're colonized.. So.. tough luck. Especially if in Paris' case they're all over, you'll potentially be bringing more and more and spreading them bugs all over.
Might just have to bin it then, luckily I sleep in a bunk bed with a free matters on top. Will put a protector on the new one. I'm in London but mustve gotten it from visiting a bar or something.

I've seen people on Reddit mentioning that diatomaceous earth is the best way of getting rid of them
Thanks