Benjamin Pavard

Redstain

Move on, despite all the analysis and statistics gut feeling says otherwise. Never been impressed with him.

Borussia Teeth

I'd rather get a younger, quicker cb. I haven't seen much of Tobido, only his YouTube highlights posted here, but he looks more like the profile we should be after.

Becks00

Bayern chose the wrong transfer to play hardball on. I am sure they are feeling shafted by Tottenham for kane, but they can not possibly expect us to pay 45-50m for what is essentially a back up. We are in no way desperate for him and can easily wait out the five/six months it takes to sign him or move on entirely.

Pavard would be nice to have much like 52 inches tv screen would be nice to have over my 48inches, but its absolutely not a necessity.

croadyman

Bayern chose the wrong transfer to play hardball on. I am sure they are feeling shafted by Tottenham for kane, but they can not possibly expect us to pay 45-50m for what is essentially a back up. We are in no way desperate for him and can easily wait out the five/six months it takes to sign him or move on entirely.

Pavard would be nice to have much like 52 inches tv screen would be nice to have over my 48inches, but its absolutely not a necessity.
Yeah huge fan of the guy but they are not going to take us for a ride over this one

DutchSerb

Supports
FC Groningen
Do we prefer Pavard or Todibo? I'd like us to look at Tapsoba too.
I like the flexibility Pavard could bring at RB but if he's pissy about playing there I'd rather go for Todibo and make a move for Hakimi or Frimpong next year.

the_cliff

Why would we sell him to you guys for 25M Pounds? You want more money for lesser players like Maguire/McTominay
But you bent over backwards for Liverpool when you sold Thiago to them.

On a separate note, we need to move on, he's not worth the price they're quoting.

git_united

Mine is 85 inches

croadyman

I like the flexibility Pavard could bring at RB but if he's pissy about playing there I'd rather go for Todibo and make a move for Hakimi or Frimpong next year.
I think he's just pissy with Bayern in general,yes he probably would prefer to play at CB but think he is willing to play at RB when Erik requires

bosskeano

Do you need as well as Amrabat or instead of
Fred gone we definitely need to bring in Amrabat or someone else....that is quite clear especially with Mainoo being injured and honestly too young and unproven

Pavard....sign him on a free in january if munich won't sell him now

Redstain

that is apparently the United price bump....40m is fuking robbery
What makes it worse is Bayern sign a superior player for 50M euros in KMJ. United then buy their cover centre half for the same amount. It's bad business. The only attractive proposal around signing Pavard is if the price is cheap.

croadyman

What makes it worse is Bayern sign a superior player for 50M euros in KMJ. United then buy their cover centre half for the same amount. It's bad business. The only attractive proposal around signing Pavard is if the price is cheap.
Utd had their chance for KMJ too

croadyman

Fred gone we definitely need to bring in Amrabat or someone else....that is quite clear especially with Mainoo being injured and honestly too young and unproven

Pavard....sign him on a free in january if munich won't sell him now
Surely he wouldn't be on a free until summer

Ayoba

Poster of Noncense.
I'd rather wait for Brighton to sign a RB from south america that no one has heard of, give Tony Bloom 100m for him next year than sign another player from Bayern.

AneRu

Making us finance their move for a player they beat us to, we ought to have some pride and balls to move on if they insist on making unreasonable demands.

OverratedOpinion

Yeah if that's a reliable source then there is no way we should be going for him at that price. Excellent defender but that's about top dollar for him even if he wasn't on the last year of his contract and wanting to leave.

redshaw

Keep him for another year then. Would've been nice to see how he would do for us but it can wait or we look elsewhere.

RedRonaldo

Wishes to be oppressed.
Do we prefer Pavard or Todibo? I'd like us to look at Tapsoba too.
One is younger and more exciting to watch, but less proven/reliable. The other is more proven/experienced/reliable, and can cover 2 positions for us, but less exciting to watch.

I don't know, normally I'd go for young exciting options, but for defenders, I prefer more of a sure thing with more experience.