Benzema back in France squad for the Euros, as per reports…..

BalanceUnAutreJoint

He should have played for Algeria.

He's been hated in France since 2007 I have no idea why he even thought returning was a smart idea in 2021 when he's being compared to ISIS terrorists, drugs and weapons by politicians/national news channels

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout

He's been hated in France since 2007 I have no idea why he even thought returning was a smart idea in 2021 when he's being compared to ISIS terrorists, drugs and weapons by politicians/national news channels
Stop talking nonsense. Benzema has never been hated in France even during the Valbuena scandal. Giroud spent several years booed and disrespected because he "took" Benzema's place.

BalanceUnAutreJoint

Stop talking nonsense. Benzema has never been hated in France even during the Valbuena scandal. Giroud spent several years booed and disrespected because he "took" Benzema's place.
You show me where a national tv channel put hanging out with Giroud on the same level as doing drugs and having illegal weapons

You show me where a politician with millions of followers compared Giroud to ISIS terrorists

You show me where the FFF president claims to have received thousand of racist letters regarding Giroud

You show me Giroud is scapegoated for every single loss France has had in which he's taken a part in

JPRouve

Scout
You show me where a national tv channel put hanging out with Giroud on the same level as doing drugs and having illegal weapons

You show me where a politician with millions of followers compared Giroud to ISIS terrorists

You show me where the FFF president claims to have received thousand of racist letters regarding Giroud

You show me Giroud is scapegoated for every single loss France has had in which he's taken a part in
First has Giroud been booed by France fans after the Valbuena scandal in 2016?

Some people said things about Benzema, some people said a bunch of things about people but it's a lie to say that Benzema is hated in France, Benzema is largely loved with some exceptions. And Giroud has been scapegoated and scrutinized a lot, if we are in the business of using isolated example just before the world cup on Europe 1 one of the main french journalist claimed that Giroud selection was unexplainable because he was a bad teammate and that everyone knew it.

It's dishonest to claim that Benzema is hated when he is one of the most liked player, it's dishonest to act as if a minority of racists or weirdos represent the majority and you know it.

Last edited:

BalanceUnAutreJoint

First has Giroud been booed France fans after the Valbuena scandal in 2016?

Some people said things about Benzema, some people said a bunch of things about people but it's a lie to say that Benzema is hated in France, Benzema is largely loved with some exceptions. And Giroud has been scapegoated and scrutinized a lot, if we are in the business of using isolated example just before the world cup on Europe 1 one of the main french journalist claimed that Giroud selection was unexplainable because he was a bad teammate and that everyone knew it.

It's dishonest to claim that Benzema is hated when he is one of the most liked player, it's dishonest to act as if a minority of racists or weirdos represent the majority and you know it.
;
You're mistaking football fans and French people in general

Giroud is one of the most liked players in the whole NT, especially amongst casuals who only tune in for NT games and/or international tournaments. I'd argue he's only 3rd to Griezmann and Mbappe in fact.

Similarly Benzema may not be extremely hated amongst football fans but he definitely is disliked by the French people and the casuals who only follow the sport through the NT.

TF1 are the ones pulling 20+M viewers on world cup games, not Bein Sport. And that's the two kind of audiences we're talking about here. NT fans / actual football fans

JPRouve

Scout
;
You're mistaking football fans and French people in general

Giroud is one of the most liked players in the whole NT, especially amongst casuals who only tune in for NT games and/or international tournaments. I'd argue he's only 3rd to Griezmann and Mbappe in fact.

Similarly Benzema may not be extremely hated amongst football fans but he definitely is disliked by the French people and the casuals who only follow the sport through the NT.

TF1 are the ones pulling 20+M viewers on world cup games, not Bein Sport. And that's the two kind of audiences we're talking about here. NT fans / actual football fans
How do you determine that French people in general hate anyone? If we are talking about the mass, the people expressing their opinion on a given topic are people that have an interest for it and Footabll fans love and have loved Benzema which has led to two things, Deschamps being targetted and even called racists and Giroud being booed. Regarding Giroud, he has largely been disliked and criticized, things have turned and he is one of the most liked in 2022 but you know perfectly that it took a long time.

And Benzema isn't hated at all by Football fans, it's not a case of extremely or largely, he isn't hated at all by the mass. As for casuals there is no indication that he is generally hated, in fact there is little indication that he is even in people's mind, now I wouldn't be surprised if some only know about him through the blackmail scandal and those may have a negative bias but that's not something that can or should be generalized.

My issue is that you know that you are trying to sell a narrative that isn't true, you know that he isn't hated. You are talking about a player that is despite the few high profile negative stories very popular among people that have any interest for Football.

BalanceUnAutreJoint

How do you determine that French people in general hate anyone? If we are talking about the mass, the people expressing their opinion on a given topic are people that have an interest for it and Footabll fans love and have loved Benzema which has led to two things, Deschamps being targetted and even called racists and Giroud being booed. Regarding Giroud, he has largely been disliked and criticized, things have turned and he is one of the most liked in 2022 but you know perfectly that it took a long time.

And Benzema isn't hated at all by Football fans, it's not a case of extremely or largely, he isn't hated at all by the mass. As for casuals there is no indication that he is generally hated, in fact there is little indication that he is even in people's mind, now I wouldn't be surprised if some only know about him through the blackmail scandal and those may have a negative bias but that's not something that can or should be generalized.

My issue is that you know that you are trying to sell a narrative that isn't true, you know that he isn't hated. You are talking about a player that is despite the few high profile negative stories very popular among people that have any interest for Football.
Le Graet "One day I'll show you the thousand racist letters we have received regarding Benzema"
Le Pen, Valls, Morano and all their friends finding a sudden interest in football when it involves him.

Yea absolutely not hated right

JPRouve

Scout
Le Graet "One day I'll show you the thousand racist letters we have received regarding Benzema"
Le Pen, Valls, Morano and all their friends finding a sudden interest in football when it involves him.

Yea absolutely not hated right
Since when thousands of letters represent an entire country or outweight millions of people loving Benzema? Le Pen, Valls and Morano do not represent the majority of people.

You made a general point about Benzema being hated in France since 2007 based on a minority idiots and racists while acting as if the majority doesn't love him.

JPRouve

Scout
I get the feeling JPRouve quite likes Benzema.
I love Benzema, I always admitted it. I have always defended him even when he wasn't playing well, I made excuses for him when he was shoddy for France. And I'm not in the minority, Benzema is loved and has always been, don't listen to anyone trying to portray the idea that a minority of people is representative, they are not.

BalanceUnAutreJoint

Since when thousands of letters represent an entire country or outweight millions of people loving Benzema? Le Pen, Valls and Morano do not represent the majority of people.

You made a general point about Benzema being hated in France since 2007 based on a minority idiots and racists while acting as if the majority doesn't love him.
Yea that's just a lie.
And you still haven't addressed why so many politicians found a sudden interest in football when it became about Benzema.
Politicians who have millions of people voting for them.

Benzema IS hated in France since 2007, even the freaking FFF hates him and planned to scapegoat him if anything went wrong.

JPRouve

Scout
Yea that's just a lie.
And you still haven't addressed why so many politicians found a sudden interest in football when it became about Benzema.
Politicians who have millions of people voting for them.

Benzema IS hated in France since 2007, even the freaking FFF hates him and planned to scapegoat him if anything went wrong.
There is nothing to address, you listed two far right politicians(their friends are also far right) and an idiot who say stupid things every time a camera or microphone is near them. If you want to extrapolate that to Benzema is hated in France go ahead.

whitbyviking

I watched the final with a load of French colleagues and not one of them wanted Benzema back in the team for the final, I was surprised as he's been excellent when on the pitch. For them he is old news now, and ruins the balance of the team.

They view him as a Ronaldo type player, in that if he plays and the team play to his strengths it is to the detriment of Mbappe, Dembele etc.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
There is nothing to address, you listed two far right politicians(their friends are also far right) and an idiot who say stupid things every time a camera or microphone is near them. If you want to extrapolate that to Benzema is hated in France go ahead.
That's a good point. The loudest pricks don't represent the majority of people that's for sure

Idxomer

It seems like all the rumors were true after all, also apparently the French medical team lied to him about the length of his injury.

BalanceUnAutreJoint

Valls and Morano are far-right politicians now ??? Valls is literally left-wing and if rumors are to be believed he's the main man responsible behind Benzema's initial NT ban.

And I don't even think Valls cares about Benzema on a personal level, he was just pulling a PR stun because he knew Benzema was hated by most of France and he would improve his reputation if he did something about it.

Also this quotes here proves my point. Imagine actually believing Benzema is a selfish player who forces you to play to HIS strengths and makes his attacking teammates worse. Only someone who hates him could believe that stuff.
I watched the final with a load of French colleagues and not one of them wanted Benzema back in the team for the final, I was surprised as he's been excellent when on the pitch. For them he is old news now, and ruins the balance of the team.

They view him as a Ronaldo type player, in that if he plays and the team play to his strengths it is to the detriment of Mbappe, Dembele etc.

huyn

Supports
FC Nantes
Valls and Morano are far-right politicians now ??? Valls is literally left-wing and if rumors are to be believed he's the main man responsible behind Benzema's initial NT ban.

And I don't even think Valls cares about Benzema on a personal level, he was just pulling a PR stun because he knew Benzema was hated by most of France and he would improve his reputation if he did something about it.

Also this quotes here proves my point. Imagine actually believing Benzema is a selfish player who forces you to play to HIS strengths and makes his attacking teammates worse. Only someone who hates him could believe that stuff.
Dont try to rewrite history to fit your narrative. The main responsibles for Benzema's initial NT ban are Benzema because you can't pull that kind of shit against a NT teammate and not expect consequences, and Deschamps, as he did what he had to do. There was no alternative in that case and you can't try to bring politics into it, it has nothing to do with it. Sure, politicians used that to their advantage but had nothing to do with that decision, which wasnt even one since there was only one possible outcome.

Pintu

I don't know that match about french politics, but a quick google search tells you Morano isn't really a left wing inclusiveness champion.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...sidelined-after-france-is-a-white-race-remark

French Euro MP sidelined after France is a 'white race' remark

Former president Nicolas Sarkozy has called for Nadine Morano - a member of his The Republicans party - to be withdrawn from regional elections

BalanceUnAutreJoint

Dont try to rewrite history to fit your narrative. The main responsibles for Benzema's initial NT ban are Benzema because you can't pull that kind of shit against a NT teammate and not expect consequences, and Deschamps, as he did what he had to do. There was no alternative in that case and you can't try to bring politics into it, it has nothing to do with that decision, which wasnt even one since there was only one possible outcome.
Pull what ?
Did Benzema record Valbuena's tape ? No
Did Benzema steal Valbuena's tape? No
Did Benzema have any contact with the blackmailers (Axel Angot and Mustapha Zaoui) at ANY POINT ? No

He was the intermediary of another intermediary.

So to recap
-Pedophiles can run and manage the french federation : no problem whatsoever
-Convicted wife beaters can play for the french NT in multiple world cups : no problem whatsoever
-Griezmann and his multiple cases of blatant racism : no problem whatsoever
-Benzema being involved in a case that was not resolved as intermediary of an intermediary : 6 years NT ban, national scandal, involvement of all the politicians in the country

Yea that makes a lot of sense.

Sure, politicians used that to their advantage but had nothing to do with that decision, which wasnt even one since there was only one possible outcome.
What a joke.
The fact that Le Graet and Deschamps could not tell whether he would be back for Euro 2016 in the whole year leading to it pretty much proves your statement is false.
You're also way off the mark here because Nadine Morano's comment on Benzema had NOTHING TO DO with the sextape scandal.
In a similar fashion what Europe1 reported yesterday about Benzema announcing the retirement has nothing to do with it either, he's now being accused of being disgraceful because he does not love the shirt and blablabla, the same stuff we've been hearing since 2007 mind you.

huyn

Supports
FC Nantes
Pull what ?
Did Benzema have any contact with the blackmailers (Axel Angot and Mustapha Zaoui) at ANY POINT ? No

So to recap
-Convicted wife beaters can play for the french NT in multiple world cups : no problem whatsoever
-Benzema being involved in a case that was not resolved as intermediary of an intermediary : 6 years NT ban, national scandal, involvement of all the politicians in the country

What a joke.
The fact that Le Graet and Deschamps could not tell whether he would be back for Euro 2016 in the whole year leading to it pretty much proves your statement is false.
You're also way off the mark here because Nadine Morano's comment on Benzema had NOTHING TO DO with the sextape scandal.
In a similar fashion what Europe1 reported yesterday about Benzema announcing the retirement has nothing to do with it either, he's now being accused of being disgraceful because he does not love the shirt and blablabla, the same stuff we've been hearing since 2007 mind you.
I was just talking about the ban, I dont care about your argument about whether Benzema is liked in France and dont want to take part in it. The ban is his fault and if you don't at least recognize that, you're delusional.

FrankFoot

Supports
Neutral
Pull what ?

So to recap

What a joke.
I like Benzema as a players, but he has always been shady as a person.

Let's not fool ourselves.

the_cliff

No he shouldn't have. I like Benzema as a player but I'm tired of Franco-Algerians choosing to be French when it benefits them and Algerian when it benefits them....

Axe2401

Benzema never liked France's shirt. He choosed France only as an opportunity for his career. And his performances were mostly shitty, except a few games in League of Nations. That's why everybody is happy to see him out of the team.

He spent the entire World Cup showing his Ballon d'Or on social networks, not even a word for the performances of his mates (except for the final, and probably because he was still on the list to receive the trophy in case of victory of France).
Great player, awful person.

Oly Francis

Supports
PSG
So to recap

I obviously don't think the federation should be ran by pedophiles but you can't dismiss the fact that the whole Benzema case occured WITHIN the french national team, how can you seriously compare that to Griezmann dressing as a harlem globe trotter?

I really decided to cut Benzema some slack when he came back and was actually glad he did. But what he pulled 2 days before a final is beyond forgiveness, that was a really really shitty move and he knew exactly what he was doing. Amazing player, stupid man.

adexkola

Doesn't understand sportswashing.
The CL is a glorified FA Cup set to music
Supports
orderly disembarking on planes
No he shouldn't have. I like Benzema as a player but I'm tired of Franco-Algerians choosing to be French when it benefits them and Algerian when it benefits them....
I mean I can understand them benefiting from a side which usually doesn't provide too many benefits in French society, historically or present day.

awop

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Supports
Arsenal
I'm glad he's quitting (not like Deschamps was going to call him back anyway), he brought most of it on himself acting like an idiot. Never been able to let the Lyon thug personna behind him and acts surprised when people are not kneeling before him. Insanely talented footballer, 100% deserved Ballon d'Or. Rotten attitude.

BalanceUnAutreJoint

Molina's latest video on Benzema and the french NT.

2010-2021

-10 years ago the FFF was asking Benzema to like social media posts of the French NT to grow a bigger community (start of social media era)

-The FFF tried to control the content Benzema shared through general director of the french football federation Florence Hardouin : they were asking him not to share rap clips and videos because it was "bad influence" on his teammates.

-The FFF also made sure to downplay the covering around Benzema whenever he would score a goal or have a good game because it would provoke racist insults "dirty arab" and others comments like that

-Despite that stance the FFF never filed a complaint against the racist abuse Benzema received

-Later came the sextape scandal during which Deschamps had promised Benzema he would be present at Euro 2016

-FFF President Noel Le Graet asked Benzema to personally call Deschamps to know why he could not be selected, Deschamps told Benzema that "there was too much pressure coming from the outside" and that it's not that he did not want to call him but that he could not. (Which explains why Benzema gave an interview to Marca stating that Deschamps had given in to a racist part of France I guess)

-The FFF began to give strict consigns : don't wish Benzema any happy birthday and don't congratulate him for any trophy won or goal scored (although they would do it for all players who have wore the blue shirt even retired ones)

-FFF used the fanbase war between Benzema fans and Giroud fans as an argument to maintain the ban "We can't call Benzema ! Look at what his presence would create"

-Molina states that Giroud and Benzema get along just fine nowadays and that some players are taking advantage of their perceived rivalry because they know Giroud will take the blame if they plot against Benzema. These players' friends/family also fed false information to the press to cultivate the Benzema/Giroud rivalry

-The FFF argues that the Benzema/Giroud issue falls into the case of communitarianism hence why they did not want to have both on the team

-A key player of the French NT described it as "Allah vs Jesus" (Molina does not name the player but it is 100% not Giroud as he states he did not know the player was Christian before hearing that story)

-Benzema's return was "forced" it was not necessarily Deschamps's first idea to recall him, there were some politics involved.

-FFF higher-ups had decided that if anything went wrong they would simply blame it on Benzema

-Giroud,Lloris,Griezmann,Pogba were not happy as they perceived themselves as the leaders of the group and did not want their leadership to be questioned

-Molina states their unhapiness did not come from any personal relationship with Benzema but merely because his presence would take the focus away from them from a social media/pr perpsective

-Griezmann threw a tantrum because Benzema was receiving too much attention from the PR/Marketing team which led to an executive reunion about some twitter visuals, Griezmann was mad there were not enough pictures of him in the PR campaign.

-None of the players dared to go talk to Benzema and tell him things to his face but Benzema knew

-No behaviour issue from Benzema at Euro 2021 however he and Mbappe were pushing for Dembele to start alongside them because of his playing style

-The FFF tried to make profit off Benzema's return (which created a national interest) by overfocusing on him from a PR perspective which annoyed the rest of the squad

World Cup 2022

-The French staff tried to rush Benzema back so he could play the 1st game which led to his injury

-The French staff knew that his injury was NOT tournament-ending but they took advantage of it to send it home by lying about the gravity of the injury which the Real Madrid medical staff immediatly realized

-The reason being that some major players wanted him to go home because it was their team (Griezmann,Lloris) and Deschamps's relationship with Benzema was not good after he did not thank him in his speech during the ballon d'or ceremony

-The coaching staff feared the pressure that would go with Benzema coming back as a starter mid tournament so they got rid of the problem and sent him home

-When Mbappe started to become big a similar thing happened with some players (Griezmann is the one he named in another video) who took offense at how much spotlight he was getting

-When Tchouameni publicly defended Benzema (saying that it was false that the atmosphere had gotten better when he left) he got his wrists slapped and was told he shouldn't have said that by the federation.

-The FFF told players not to like any of Benzema's social media posts and heavily monitored who did it

-Zidane refusing to go the final is because he does not like the FFF and its officials

-Deschamps keeps saying he is not aware of any of the reported sexual abuse going on at FFF but one of the victim only got the job through him

pascell

Why is it so political with the French FA and national team?

I'm guessing if it's true Zidane doesn't like the FFF that'll make things murky if he wants the France job after the Euors.

Griezmann sounds like a whiny diva

Oly Francis

Supports
PSG

2010-2021

-10 years ago the FFF was asking Benzema to like social media posts of the French NT to grow a bigger community (start of social media era)

-The FFF tried to control the content Benzema shared through general director of the french football federation Florence Hardouin : they were asking him not to share rap clips and videos because it was "bad influence" on his teammates.

-The FFF also made sure to downplay the covering around Benzema whenever he would score a goal or have a good game because it would provoke racist insults "dirty arab" and others comments like that

-Despite that stance the FFF never filed a complaint against the racist abuse Benzema received

-Later came the sextape scandal during which Deschamps had promised Benzema he would be present at Euro 2016

-FFF President Noel Le Graet asked Benzema to personally call Deschamps to know why he could not be selected, Deschamps told Benzema that "there was too much pressure coming from the outside" and that it's not that he did not want to call him but that he could not. (Which explains why Benzema gave an interview to Marca stating that Deschamps had given in to a racist part of France I guess)

-The FFF began to give strict consigns : don't wish Benzema any happy birthday and don't congratulate him for any trophy won or goal scored (although they would do it for all players who have wore the blue shirt even retired ones)

-FFF used the fanbase war between Benzema fans and Giroud fans as an argument to maintain the ban "We can't call Benzema ! Look at what his presence would create"

-Molina states that Giroud and Benzema get along just fine nowadays and that some players are taking advantage of their perceived rivalry because they know Giroud will take the blame if they plot against Benzema. These players' friends/family also fed false information to the press to cultivate the Benzema/Giroud rivalry

-The FFF argues that the Benzema/Giroud issue falls into the case of communitarianism hence why they did not want to have both on the team

-A key player of the French NT described it as "Allah vs Jesus" (Molina does not name the player but it is 100% not Giroud as he states he did not know the player was Christian before hearing that story)

-Benzema's return was "forced" it was not necessarily Deschamps's first idea to recall him, there were some politics involved.

-FFF higher-ups had decided that if anything went wrong they would simply blame it on Benzema

-Giroud,Lloris,Griezmann,Pogba were not happy as they perceived themselves as the leaders of the group and did not want their leadership to be questioned

-Molina states their unhapiness did not come from any personal relationship with Benzema but merely because his presence would take the focus away from them from a social media/pr perpsective

-Griezmann threw a tantrum because Benzema was receiving too much attention from the PR/Marketing team which led to an executive reunion about some twitter visuals, Griezmann was mad there were not enough pictures of him in the PR campaign.

-None of the players dared to go talk to Benzema and tell him things to his face but Benzema knew

-No behaviour issue from Benzema at Euro 2021 however he and Mbappe were pushing for Dembele to start alongside them because of his playing style

-The FFF tried to make profit off Benzema's return (which created a national interest) by overfocusing on him from a PR perspective which annoyed the rest of the squad

World Cup 2022

-The French staff tried to rush Benzema back so he could play the 1st game which led to his injury

-The French staff knew that his injury was NOT tournament-ending but they took advantage of it to send it home by lying about the gravity of the injury which the Real Madrid medical staff immediatly realized

-The reason being that some major players wanted him to go home because it was their team (Griezmann,Lloris) and Deschamps's relationship with Benzema was not good after he did not thank him in his speech during the ballon d'or ceremony

-The coaching staff feared the pressure that would go with Benzema coming back as a starter mid tournament so they got rid of the problem and sent him home

-When Mbappe started to become big a similar thing happened with some players (Griezmann is the one he named in another video) who took offense at how much spotlight he was getting

-When Tchouameni publicly defended Benzema (saying that it was false that the atmosphere had gotten better when he left) he got his wrists slapped and was told he shouldn't have said that by the federation.

-The FFF told players not to like any of Benzema's social media posts and heavily monitored who did it

-Zidane refusing to go the final is because he does not like the FFF and its officials

-Deschamps keeps saying he is not aware of any of the reported sexual abuse going on at FFF but one of the victim only got the job through him
Molina should have put a disclaimer stating "this video is sponsored by Karim Djaziri"

Oly Francis

Supports
PSG

I'm guessing if it's true Zidane doesn't like the FFF that'll make things murky if he wants the France job after the Euors.

Le Graet and his goons only remain in power because he's Deschamps best ally and the team has good results. NT is their lifeline. Le Graet is an old fart with antiquated views about a lof of things (racism, homophobia etc.). Pretty much anything turns political when he opens his mouth.

pascell

Le Graet and his goons only remain in power because he's Deschamps best ally and the team has good results. NT is their lifeline. Le Graet is an old fart with antiquated views about a lof of things (racism, homophobia etc.). Pretty much anything turns political when he opens his mouth.
It doesn't sound like the best of environments within the national team, guess it feeds down from the hierarchy.

I mean, giving Tchouameni a telling off for supporting a club teammate is crazy really, they're going to put the younger generations off playing for France if they're not careful.

BalanceUnAutreJoint

Le Graet should literally be in jail right now for covering sexual abuses and pedophilia.
I don't know if Zidane will ever take the French NT but if he does it'll be no earlier than 2026, I would hope Le Graet will be gone by that point.

the_cliff

2010-2021

World Cup 2022

:lol:

Sounds more like a Grade 12 classroom than a football team that represents a nation...

Don't believe most of it but knowing Benzema it's just a matter of time till we get a documentary tell all of his side of it.

It doesn't sound like the best of environments within the national team, guess it feeds down from the hierarchy.

I mean, giving Tchouameni a telling off for supporting a club teammate is crazy really, they're going to put the younger generations off playing for France if they're not careful.
I highly doubt that.

pascell

Le Graet should literally be in jail right now for covering sexual abuses and pedophilia.
I don't know if Zidane will ever take the French NT but if he does it'll be no earlier than 2026, I would hope Le Graet will be gone by that point.
Yeah I doubt he takes the job now, 4 years is a long time in football.

I highly doubt that.
A regimented hierarchy along with a dressing room full of egos, whiny divas and alpha male wannabes isn't the best of environments for a youngster.

the_cliff

Yeah I doubt he takes the job now, 4 years is a long time in football.

A regimented hierarchy along with a dressing room full of egos, whiny divas and alpha male wannabes isn't the best of environments for a youngster.
Unfortunately our African teams are the same but on steroids. :lol: :lol: