Bernardo Silva - Footballer

Ødegaard

formerly MrEriksen
Scout
Yes, Bernardo Silva the twitter legend.
That said, pool and their fans are horrible.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Shouldn’t dish it out so much if he can’t take it. :lol:

Bwuk

Embarrassing to spend your time online trying to bait opposition players on twitter. It’s no wonder the tweets never come from a personal account.

ArmandTamzarian

Supports
Liverpool
Let's be honest here he's had an absolute nightmare doing that, as a professional footballer you never ever ever reply to the twitter mob. Now the likes of Monster_ManeSkillz and EgyptianRed281747c will smell blood and he'll be targeted even more now by an army of 15 year old trolls and the sad older fellas who spend time trading barbs and having statistic arguments with rival fans twitter.

I appreciate the irony in his statement as well given that when they won the league last year the Man City team bus celebrated by singing that rather bizarre song about one of our fans getting beat into a coma & Madrid winning in the final the year before.

T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d
Let's be honest here he's had an absolute nightmare doing that, as a professional footballer you never ever ever reply to the twitter mob. Now the likes of Monster_ManeSkillz and EgyptianRed281747c will smell blood and he'll be targeted even more now by an army of 15 year old trolls and the sad older fellas who spend time trading barbs and having statistic arguments with rival fans twitter.

I appreciate the irony in his statement as well given that when they won the league last year the Man City team bus celebrated by singing that rather bizarre song about one of our fans getting beat into a coma & Madrid winning in the final the year before.
What?!

ArmandTamzarian

Supports
Liverpool
Yeah, for some reason Man City fans had a chant going that celebrated Real Madrid beating us in the CL final despite the fact that we knocked them out of it that year. There's a line in the song that references when a fan was attacked by a group of Roma fans outside Anfield in the semi final. They aggressively denied the connection of course as is their standard defense but their excuse was rather pathetic.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/talksp...er-city-allez-allez-allez-song-liverpool/amp/

T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d
Yeah, for some reason Man City fans had a chant going that celebrated Real Madrid beating us in the CL final despite the fact that we knocked them out of it that year. There's a line in the song that references when a fan was attacked by a group of Roma fans outside Anfield in the semi final. They aggressively denied the connection of course as is their standard defense but their excuse was rather pathetic.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/talksp...er-city-allez-allez-allez-song-liverpool/amp/
Ah ok, yeah it does ring a bell now. About as brainless as it gets

padr81

Supports
Man City

More lies, the song they sang is known as "One night in Kiev" and nothing to do with Sean Cox. Playing victims again and spreading misinformation to garner sympathy is how they turned that in a Sean Cox thing. The entire song is about your fans starting shit and getting it back in Kiev. Also maybe don't throw fecking rocks at buses full of players and they won't sing songs about you.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
More lies, the song they sang is known as "One night in Kiev" and nothing to do with Sean Cox. Playing victims again and spreading misinformation to garner sympathy is how they turned that in a Sean Cox thing. The entire song is about your fans starting shit and getting it back in Kiev. Maybe don't throw fecking rocks at buses full of players and they won't sing songs about you.
So wait, they did sing about Liverpool right after they won a cup? And now he is crying on Twitter that he’s getting a hard time from some noobs with anonymous accounts?

Seems like there’s only one loser in this story, even without his history of being racist on Twitter himself.

padr81

Supports
Man City
So wait, they did sing about Liverpool right after they won a cup? And now he is crying on Twitter that he’s getting a hard time from some noobs with anonymous accounts?

Seems like there’s only one loser in this story, even without his history of being racist on Twitter himself.
They were singing random songs drunk on the plane on the way home and that was one of them. Not classy but done in private. It was great to see Sean Cox back at Anfield and no City fan or player would say different. But as I said, singing a song in private is a disaster and Liverpool need to play the victims again but hey attacking a bus of said players is perfectly fine and only a bit of banter.

As for the club who defended Suarez calling Bernardo Silva racist another example of Liverpool hypocrisy. I wonder whose got the better relationship Bernardo and Mendy or Suarez and Evra?

Last edited:

Liver_bird

Supports
Liverpool
Not sure the point of this thread as it’s infinitely more embarrassing for professional footballers to respond like that on social media.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
As for the club who defended Suarez calling Bernardo Silva racist another example of Liverpool hypocrisy.
Whataboutery. Did Liverpool FC call Bernardo Silva racist? Don't think so. I did, and I never defended Suarez for a second of my life.

A professional football player responding to Twitter trolls is the very definition of losing on the internet. Not sure that it even requires a debate.

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
I thought he didn't deserve the statue but after seeing the tweet, he kinda does.

OverratedOpinion

Football fans on twitter are very annoying, much like most people on Twitter. That said, Bernardo Silva is a prize dickhead.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
:D I know. I'm part of the furniture here now though and if I go, it'll be like getting rid of that sofa that really should have gone years ago but it's just so damn comfy!
Or one that nobody noticed :)

A9X SJ

The mantle to David Silva if he’s not careful Foden will take over that from him.
Someone needs to run his twitter feed for him thou

The Brown Bull

It's Coming Home.
Score one for the Pool trolls.
By responding Silva made them. He allowed them to get to him.
He should have just ignored them.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Very bizarre tweets. Says a lot about his mentality. Glad we don’t have any players doing this.

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea
Imagine if he gets a late winner at Anfield? You can almost see him taunting The Kop end already.