Bernardo Silva | Man City Player

Pep's Suit

Sounds like City didn't receive any offer yet. Maybe if Atleti sell Saul then this could move but could be only loan+obligation.

Ekeke

I would take him tomorrow if they don't want him. He is premier League proven but City didn't help improve his game and Pep rotates his attackers too much, Bernardo requires one stable consistent position (. When he played in midfield he was outstanding and their best player

offer City Bruno in a Straight swap, we would be a better team
:lol:

Canagel

I would take him tomorrow if they don't want him. He is Premier League proven but City didn't help improve his game and Pep rotates his attackers too much, Bernardo requires one stable consistent position (. When he played in midfield he was outstanding and their best player

Raw

I would take him tomorrow if they don't want him. He is Premier League proven but City didn't help improve his game and Pep rotates his attackers too much, Bernardo requires one stable consistent position (. When he played in midfield he was outstanding and their best player

Absolutely not.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout

:lol:

Ladron de redcafe

What have I just read?

Steve 007

No, no and no.
If you don’t see the player we have in Bruno just remember how we were doing before he arrived, I wouldn’t swap him for Grealish and Silva.

Gio

★★★★★★★★
Supports
Rangers
How many good seasons have they all had at the top level though?

Isco was always talked about a future world beater and had a few good moments, but how many seasons where you can say he was one of his sides best players, maybe one?

Mata, that season at Chelsea he was brilliant but he's been underwhelming at United and Silva burst onto the scene at Monaco, he's been at City for 3/4 seasons, and had one season where he was brilliant, the rest he's been average/good in bursts.

With them 3, it's always talked about how talented they are but the 'system doesn't suit them' and how a 'different manager would get the best out of them' .
Plenty.

Mata had 2-3 strong seasons at Valencia, then a couple at Chelsea. He was always a terrible match for a Moyes team especially when he was signed to play in the same midfield as Fellaini.

Silva had 3 very good seasons at Monaco and I'd rate 2 of his 4 seasons at City in the same bracket.

Agree on Isco - he dropped off earlier and perhaps only has 2-3 years of being one of the best players in his position in the league.

24 league starts isn't great by any stretch
It's fine. Guardiola rotated his squad all season to meet the demands of the compressed set of fixtures. He was prioritised for the Champions League and played 45 times in total, which is really impressive given the level of competition and depth in his positions.

Neymar

Not a peasant
Supports
Neymar & Messi
He looked 40 years old when he was about to come on in the game against Leicester. What kind of supplements has he been on?? Bernardo doesn't even look like an athlete but he runs and runs. Same with David Silva losing his hair but magically gaining unlimited stamina in his 30s. Walker losing his hair as well, also huge stamina and rapid pace at 31. City are dodgy as hell tbh.

Last edited:

MongeySpangle

Supports
Manchester City
He looked 40 years old when he was about to come on in the game against Leicester. What kind of supplements has he been on?? Bernardo doesn't even look like an athlete but he runs and runs. Same with David Silva losing his hair but magically gaining unlimited stamina in his 30s. Walker losing his hair as well, also huge stamina and rapid pace at 31. City are dodgy as hell tbh.
Are you forgetting Paul Scholes played for you?

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
Night before the big derby. I know what I'll do. Trawl through player threads on a rival forum.

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
That obvious eh? Perhaps I haven't thought this one through considering it's derby day tomorrow... Besides, it was a terrible comparison.
Yea I totally get you. feck the rags haha!!

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Why did they want to let him go?

Cnut is having the same impact Gundogan had this time last year.

Lecland07

They didn't want to let him go. Supposedly, the wife got moody about living in Manchester.

TrustInJanuzaj

'Liverpool are a proper club'
So weird how well he’s playing considering he’s wanted to leave. I can’t work pep out sometimes but whatever he’s doing it continues to work! (Annoyingly!).

TrustInJanuzaj

'Liverpool are a proper club'
Still have him down as the best player out of that Monaco group. Yes, including Mbappe. I said so at the time and still stand by it.
I mean he’s good but he’s not Mbappe. Saying it doesn’t make it true haha

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
Hate that he's doing it at City but glad to see he's back firing. I worried for him after last season. Such a class player.

padr81

Supports
Man City

We didn't his missus if not a fan of England/Manchester, he wants to go to Spain.

padr81

Supports
Man City
Still have him down as the best player out of that Monaco group. Yes, including Mbappe. I said so at the time and still stand by it.
I don't think he's close on Mbappe, in terms of attitude maybe but Mbappe is BdO level talent, Bernardo much and all as I love him is not that level.

Paddy B

Supports
Manchester City
Bernardo is just brilliant. David Silva was the best ball playing midfielder I have ever seen but Bernardo is, without doubt, one of the very best players in the world...he is a joy to watch.

MUFCAFC

Supports
Charlton, United
I can’t believe there were ever rumours about City being willing to let him go. Ridiculously good player.

BluesJr

Owns the moral low ground
Still the player I’m most annoyed about not signing in the last 5 years.