g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Best Football Badge

eggwithsideburns

I agree. It does stand out. Probably because it's so iconic. It's one of few big club badges that hasn't drastically changed in a very long time, especially through a period of sustained success. Liverpool have had about 10 badges since they last won the league. There's very few iconic badges in the top flight IMO.
Wow I never knew that about Liverpool having so many different badges. I just googled to have a look and there is quite a big difference between them. Their current one is quite nice.

Ridge Racer

Supports
Real Madrid
Sampdoria is a controversial one but it's one of my favourites (still not enough likes to post images, such is life)

I'd say that the Italian sides have the best badges overall. Germany the worst ones (just too simple and unremarkable most of them).

Stobzilla

Official Team Perv
Brøndby literally means "Well City", so it's sort of appropriate.
As opposed to the North of England meaning which is to mean something going horribly wrong at any given moment.

"It was a good night out, until the jagerbombs and then everything turned 'well City'"

stevoc

Sampdoria is a controversial one but it's one of my favourites (still not enough likes to post images, such is life)

I'd say that the Italian sides have the best badges overall. Germany the worst ones (just too simple and unremarkable most of them).
Yeah German ones are some of the worst, how anyone sits down to design a football clubs badge and comes up with the following is baffling.

Scuttler

I honestly think our badge is the most beautiful of them all.

Bury´s quite lovely as is
Roma wins.

The colours are so lovely.

Buy the kit every season.
Aren´t you a bloody scowler?

I'd never buy a football top other than united. Just doesn't feel right.

TwoSheds

More sheds (and tiles) than you, probably
Former Roma logo was even better.

Also nk Dinamo Zagreb, not just cause it's my local team. :)

Prefer this one myself.

If only for the fact that they actually have a fecking castle by the side of the pitch!

That Warsaw one with the mermaid is awesome too!

Coxy

Well I'm biased - but yes we (forest) have the best badge :)

In all seriousness I like the simplicity - and the uniqueness, not like any other

a_devil_inside

Big footed hermaphrodite
I'm not a fan of the really detailed badges from teams like Newcastle, Sunderland, the City one they had before this one. Give me a simple bold one, not too plain like Forest, Fulham, Spurs.
The Blackburn one is a good example of a decent badge

Ban

Prefer this one myself.

If only for the fact that they actually have a fecking castle by the side of the pitch!

That Warsaw one with the mermaid is awesome too!
Yeah, its called Kamerlengo fortress. :)

HNK Trogir logo is a variation of HNK Hajduk one which itself is a great logo:

Last edited:

NecssryEvil

I don't get it, is this a joke? Does best mean boring over there? Or is there some historical bit behind it that makes it popular?

To each his own, I get that, but nearly every other badge people have posted seem better/cooler than theirs. I see United drew Northampton, I like theirs 100 times more than Forests... There's got to be something behind it, right?

stevoc

I don't get it, is this a joke? Does best mean boring over there? Or is there some historical bit behind it that makes it popular?

To each his own, I get that, but nearly every other badge people have posted seem better/cooler than theirs. I see United drew Northampton, I like theirs 100 times more than Forests... There's got to be something behind it, right?
It seems some people prefer things simple. It's just an outline of a tree and 3 wavy lines, i don't get it either.

Pscholes18

Belongs to Forest according to Liquid Football

Nottingham Forest’s Badge Voted Best in English Football
Nottingham Forest’s badge has been voted the best in English football, following our ‘Battle of the Badge’ poll.

We held a vote on liquidfootball.net last week to determine who had the best badge from each of England’s top four divisions, for a feature in the next magazine.

The winning crest from each league – Crystal Palace, Forest, Wimbledon and Hartlepool – were then placed into a final-four poll on @LQD_Football, which Nottingham Forest’s badge was voted the winner, with an 84% landslide.

And it was even better news for Forest fans, as rivals Derby County’s ‘sheep’ crest was voted one of the shittest badges in the country, by default – as it failed to attract a single vote. along with Bolton, Stoke, Bristol Rovers, Scunthorpe, Birmingham and Chelsea.

https://liquidfootball.net/2016/08/01/nottingham-forests-badge-voted-best-in-english-football/

By the way, this thread is not just another excuse to show the Roma badge.
Here it is:
Oh feck off....they voted that shite as the best badge?

urinates in helmets
Supports
Berwick Rangers

Always like Birmingham's badge. Like forest, not been fecked with in years.