Best Football Badge

urinates in helmets
Supports
Berwick Rangers

Pretty much every Brazilian club badge is classy

sokol11

Probably a bannable offence, but I quite like the new Man City one as well...
Really? I thinks it is totally shite. :) A few days back I saw it among other EPL badges and it's definitely one of if not the worst among them. To big circle lines, to many white space in between, among comparable ones Chelsea badge looks so much better. The City one looks like it was made by some kid with Photoshop. :)

Ours, Chelsea, Middlesbrough, Palace, Arsenal, Leicester, Liverpool, Bournemouth and many others before the City one for me.

Skåre Willoch

Stabæk IF from Norway.

Vålerenga IF from Norway

De Vulgære Gutters Ballklubb (The Vulgar Boys Football Club) :drool: - Had to show it, as I play left back for this team. Pub side, with more passion than skill.

The rest is just a collection of good looking badges :)

I don't know why, but I've always liked Betis' logo.

I'm sure it's beacuse they've always been around, but i like Bayerns logo.

Sporting Lisboa. Clean and classy.

I feel Newcastle deserves a mention.

I find it hard to dislike anything with a shamrock.

Skåre Willoch

That's Stabæk JF as far as I can tell, mate.
The logo is more than century old, and that was a variation of a capital "I" back then. As far as I know the letter "J" wasn't even a part of the Norwegian alphabet back then (Johan was Iohan etc).

ArmandTamzarian

Supports
Liverpool
Yeah, its called Kamerlengo fortress. :)
Went to Croatia back in June and visited Trogir a few times. When we went in the castle there were a load of models doing some video shoot down in the main square part of the castle. Climbed up to the top of that big main turret, fantastic views from up there it must be said :drool:

redshaw

The Forest fans who caught wind of the poll probably haven't seen this club crest.

Seriously though the United badge is one of the best out there trying to be objective about it. Also like the Lazio one.

Ban

Went to Croatia back in June and visited Trogir a few times. When we went in the castle there were a load of models doing some video shoot down in the main square part of the castle. Climbed up to the top of that big main turret, fantastic views from up there it must be said :drool:
So both models and a view from the main turret. Great stuff. :)
I just love Trogir.

lysglimt

Scout
For me - Southampton looks ridiculously nice on a shirt. I also rate Norwich and WBA

Watford, Wolves, Leicester, Sheffield W and Pompey to name some - look ... cheap