Best Football Badge

Needham

Belongs to Forest according to Liquid Football

Nottingham Forest’s Badge Voted Best in English Football
Nottingham Forest’s badge has been voted the best in English football, following our ‘Battle of the Badge’ poll.

We held a vote on liquidfootball.net last week to determine who had the best badge from each of England’s top four divisions, for a feature in the next magazine.

The winning crest from each league – Crystal Palace, Forest, Wimbledon and Hartlepool – were then placed into a final-four poll on @LQD_Football, which Nottingham Forest’s badge was voted the winner, with an 84% landslide.

And it was even better news for Forest fans, as rivals Derby County’s ‘sheep’ crest was voted one of the shittest badges in the country, by default – as it failed to attract a single vote. along with Bolton, Stoke, Bristol Rovers, Scunthorpe, Birmingham and Chelsea.

https://liquidfootball.net/2016/08/01/nottingham-forests-badge-voted-best-in-english-football/

By the way, this thread is not just another excuse to show the Roma badge.
Here it is:

Bole Top

both are cool. Valencia and Brighton and Hove Albion also have cool badges. teams from South and North America probably have the best ones though.

Colo Colo :drool:

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo

Just perfect.

EDIT:...if the 'red star fc' was more centered, anyway.

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!

Only know it because I use it as my badge every Fifa :rolleyes: still I think it's a really cool badge.

Crimson King

The Forest logo isn't terrible, but it's pretty bland and not up there with the best.

The Pumas UNAM and Roma are both great, Tigres UANL isn't bad either.

I actually think City's new badge is one of the worst I've ever seen. They somehow missed the opportunity to improve on the golden eagle one.

Beddytear

Supports
Sheffield Wednesday
I like the historical significance of our new crest (Sheff Wed), and it's better now we've opened the eyes of the owl. He was fast asleep before. :lol:

I'd link it but I can't embed images yet as I'm too wet behind the ears on this site and I'd probably burn the 'caf down if I tried.

Red Stone

I might be biased, but I honestly think ours is one of the better ones. It's one of the reasons I was drawn to the club as a young kid. The colour combination, the shape, the imagery. I like all of it.

Italian clubs have the best badges. Roma and Fiorentina in particular, but Inter, Milan, Juventus and Palermo are also very good. The overall quality of the La Liga badges is quite good too.

Ban

Belongs to Forest according to Liquid Football

Nottingham Forest’s Badge Voted Best in English Football
Nottingham Forest’s badge has been voted the best in English football, following our ‘Battle of the Badge’ poll.

We held a vote on liquidfootball.net last week to determine who had the best badge from each of England’s top four divisions, for a feature in the next magazine.

The winning crest from each league – Crystal Palace, Forest, Wimbledon and Hartlepool – were then placed into a final-four poll on @LQD_Football, which Nottingham Forest’s badge was voted the winner, with an 84% landslide.

And it was even better news for Forest fans, as rivals Derby County’s ‘sheep’ crest was voted one of the shittest badges in the country, by default – as it failed to attract a single vote. along with Bolton, Stoke, Bristol Rovers, Scunthorpe, Birmingham and Chelsea.

https://liquidfootball.net/2016/08/01/nottingham-forests-badge-voted-best-in-english-football/

By the way, this thread is not just another excuse to show the Roma badge.
Here it is:
Former Roma logo was even better.

Also nk Dinamo Zagreb, not just cause it's my local team. :)

Sigma

I like the Roma badge as it actually shows a story (part of it)

Uniquim

I would probably vote for Nottingham Forest too. For Wimbledon, this is my favorite one though:

For clubs around the world, here's a couple of ones I like

eggwithsideburns

Our badge is really good and I'm not saying that just because I'm a fan. It does stand out from the rest.

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
Our badge is really good and I'm not saying that just because I'm a fan. It does stand out from the rest.
I agree. It does stand out. Probably because it's so iconic. It's one of few big club badges that hasn't drastically changed in a very long time, especially through a period of sustained success. Liverpool have had about 10 badges since they last won the league. There's very few iconic badges in the top flight IMO.

PeteManic

I like the Forest badge. Barcelona also springs to mind.

Probably a bannable offence, but I quite like the new Man City one as well...

stevoc

I've actually always thought the Forest badge was shit. Prefer badges to be a bit more classy and complex and maybe even have the clubs full name on them.

All the top Spanish and Italian sides have nice badges.