Best footballer lookalike ever?

Trizy

Van Persie and Beckham Starring in Good Will Hunting.

Inter Yer Nan

I'm amused by the idea that people believe Messi would walk around in a Barca jersey on his day off.

He doesn't half look like him, though.
I shit you not back around 2004 me and two mates went to Barcelona and they were wearing Barca jerseys and I was wearing a polo at a bull fight. On the way out of the stadium some American tourists stopped us (fanny pack/bum bag wearing you know the type) and asked if we played for Barcelona so I quickly said "yes". I told them I was the manager and they were players (I think I said Iniesta and Xavi since Ronaldinho they may have seen on TV) so they posed for pics with us. My friends acted like they couldn't speak English also. I really hope they showed those pics to somebody and got laughed at.

SirAF

Ageist
A bit too chubby to be mistaken for real, but if he drop a few pounds then it will be just like looking at the real one :eek:

RedEM10

Sweaty Foot Monster
Would someone be so kind and post Andy Garcia alongside Berbatov?

Sly

Hang Ten
Scout
Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
The De Gea Llama one is still my favourite

Jed I. Knight

The Mos Eisley Hillbilly
I shit you not back around 2004 me and two mates went to Barcelona and they were wearing Barca jerseys and I was wearing a polo at a bull fight. On the way out of the stadium some American tourists stopped us (fanny pack/bum bag wearing you know the type) and asked if we played for Barcelona so I quickly said "yes". I told them I was the manager and they were players (I think I said Iniesta and Xavi since Ronaldinho they may have seen on TV) so they posed for pics with us. My friends acted like they couldn't speak English also. I really hope they showed those pics to somebody and got laughed at.
:lol::lol:

Great story!

Blind

Luka Modric on stage with Bez before his football career took off.

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
:lol: Amazing

strongwalker

Supports
FC Bayern München
Heard a story from some german supporters who visited the 1994 WC in the lovely US of A. They were asked frequently if they were the German team when they explored the city wearing jerseys.

MalcolmTucker

The guy on our right looks like a Bojan/Neymar hybrid - having said that I'm still not entirely sure that he's not actual Bojan :lol: