g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Best footballer lookalike ever?

TheReligion

Abusive
My friend Roger from Texas was at a bull fight in Barcelona around 2004.

Whilst there he saw Xavi, Iniesta and the Barca coach of the time Frank Rjkaard. The two playmakers were in their home colours and Frank smart casual in a Polo. It soon became clear that the pair spoke limited English but fortunately Frank was able to bridge the gap and several photographs were obtained.

Sadly I've never seen the original prints as Roger had a heart attack and his camera was lost. The only comfort I take from how things unfolded was he finally got to see his idols before his passing.

God Bless Xavi, Iniesta and Rjkaard for making his dreams come true.

djdhrubs

Whilst there he saw Xavi, Iniesta and the Barca coach of the time Frank Rjkaard. The two playmakers were in their home colours and Frank smart casual in a Polo. It soon became clear that the pair spoke limited English but fortunately Frank was able to bridge the gap and several photographs were obtained.

Sadly I've never seen the original prints as Roger had a heart attack and his camera was lost. The only comfort I take from how things unfolded was he finally got to see his idols before his passing.

Ffs :lol:

TheReligion

Abusive
I shit you not back around 2004 me and two mates went to Barcelona and they were wearing Barca jerseys and I was wearing a polo at a bull fight. On the way out of the stadium some American tourists stopped us (fanny pack/bum bag wearing you know the type) and asked if we played for Barcelona so I quickly said "yes". I told them I was the manager and they were players (I think I said Iniesta and Xavi since Ronaldinho they may have seen on TV) so they posed for pics with us. My friends acted like they couldn't speak English also. I really hope they showed those pics to somebody and got laughed at.

Say this isn't so?

:(

Utdstar01

:lol:

gica_7

This is the Turkish Cristiano. Search him as "Adanalı Ronaldo". Very creepy to be honest.

squiggle

Supports
Ligue 1, Arsenal

Mesut Ozil

Serge Gainsbourg

Clement Grenier

Peter Doherty

Robert Lewandowski

Carl Barat

GazTheLegend

Did none of you guys ever see the Football Manager Regen Tottenham had of Gareth Bale?

Kenneth McEvoy :lol: Google image search for him, it's scary, I think it's better than the Iranian Messi

Jib

Pierre Palmade ( French actor and comedian ) / Hugo Lloris

Gary Coleman / Samuel Umtiti

Sudanese Pogba

Fitchett

Liverpool sold prolific goalscorer Ian Rush (right) to Juventus in 1987 and replaced him with John Aldridge (left) from Oxford United, who scored heavily for the Scousers. Rush struggled in Italy and the joke at the time was that they had sent Aldridge to Juventus and kept Rush at Liverpool, whilst pocketing a hefty transfer fee. As if Scousers would try to pull a scam like that .........

IFC 1905

The Tucuman Ozil

Sacha Baron Cohen - Khedira

Jack Sparrow- Marcos Angeleri

David bisbal - Gabriel Milito

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Karembeu

Michael Ballack - Matt Damon

Lol

Humberto Suazo - Po

D Guetta v Modric

Rocky - Diego Milito

Billy Blaggs

Flacco of the Blaggs tribe

:lol: