Best passer of the ball United have had

BazzaBear

Definately Banned
This video is worth watching - both because of the insane pass from Veron at about 2:30, and because of the insane commentators reaction to anyone scoring a goal.

BazzaBear

Definately Banned
My vote would still go for Scholes every day of the week mind you.

jeff_goldblum

This video is worth watching - both because of the insane pass from Veron at about 2:30, and because of the insane commentators reaction to anyone scoring a goal.
That goal (Veron's pass and RVN finish around 2:30) is absolutely insane. It's a shame, if there was a 25/26 year old Veron joining United in this league as it is today I reckon he'd have an incredible career here

99 red balloons

Veron for me. All day long. Such a shame he never settled. Such glimpses at the beginning. Scholes too, obviously - but that's a given.

ruuds left boot

macs - best example of emperors new clothes ... an
could we please have a few more posters saying "what no mention of **insert player of choice
name **" and then name a player who has been named at least 6 times in the thread ?

Lots of good shouts , some absolute bizarre ones too.

Surprised not more mentions fro Robson and Cantona.

The Cantona Pass to Irwin v Spurs was just :drool: it's here at 3:32

redpie

Arnold Muhren deserves another shout. Atkinson era. A real classy dutch player with a superb range. He had to be good at passing because your gran could beat him in the tackle.
Aside - aged 37 Muhren was the guy who provided the cross for Van Basten to score that amazing volley for Holland in the 1988 Euros. www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMIFWM2yJW8