Best United moment & why...what made it so special

matherto

ask me about our 50% off sale!
Winning games by coming from behind and doubly so by winning in the last minute is an SAF/United hallmark.

City winning the way they did with the Aguero moment was a slap in the face for us.

2012/13 seemed like we'd taken that in and contrived to win almost every game that way just to rub it in that we're still the masters of dramatic wins.

So many times we went behind and came back to win it it was almost pre-determined to remind City of who we are.

Loved that season so much.

Cloud7

2008 CL final. Didn’t get to watch 99 as it played, only saw the result and I honestly can’t remember what my emotions were like at that time (age 6). However in 2008, I actually got to watch the match, and the feeling of seeing the team win the CL was amazing. Nothing in club football can compare to the champions league.

The 8-2 vs Arsenal is anothe special memory for me. I watched that game at Old Trafford (only my second trip to OT). It was the first big game I attended, so I was expecting our usual sit back and hit Arsenal on the counter routine. Instead I was treated to a complete mauling, which I could scarcely have dreamt of the night before.

Those are my two most special memories.