Bill and Ted 3

Grinner

Not fat gutted. Hirsuteness of shoulders TBD.
Staff
Supports
Arsenal
It's coming!

Bill S. Preston, Esq. and Ted "Theodore" Logan began their excellent adventure over two decades ago, but a quarter-century later, the adventure continues. Alex Winter (aka Ted) confirmed that a third Bill & Ted installment is in the works, and that Keanu Reeves is actually on board.

"It’s looking good," Winter told Forbes. "This is Hollywood so I don’t believe it’s happening until it’s coming out on VOD but we’re all working on the film everyday at the moment in terms of the pre-prep type work so it’s an active project. Hopefully we’ll be shooting it shortly...."We’re knee-deep in the script, it’s been written by Chris Matheson and Ed Solomon who wrote the first two, they are fantastic writers, and the script is great. We have a script, we have a director, we have a studio—we’re just trying to nail down a start date.”

http://www.maxim.com/entertainment/bill-and-ted-3-sequel-excellent-adventure-happening

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
I just hope it won't involve possession by dead Apaches.

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
I wonder what sort of musical backdrop is this film going to have. Excellent Adventure was released just as that late 80s glam metal was just about at it's peak, and that carried into the sequel. A long time has passed, and that sort of music hasn't aged well. Are the Wyld Stallyns going to play some kind of djent-dub-step?