Black, Fast & Zero Skills

Fearless

Mighty Mouse
Black, fast -

Which is the latest trend at Premiership academies.

This is the third time I've been told that Academy chiefs are on the lookout for black, fast 'athletes' who can be taughts skills later on:lol:

A lot of academy coaches and scouts - from at least three premiership clubs - are getting pissed off with this 'policy', especially as my eleven year boy is 'white' and therefore not 'fast enough', even though his ball skills and vision are "way above academy level"

I've already had a blazing row with one idiot at one of the clubs who reckons that black people are genetically superior becuase of twitch fibres or some such biological bollox

He refused to understand that Italy isn't a part of Africa and that he was a racist twat.

Is this the doomed racist future of English football????

Smells like it.

Devil1

BRANDED: Part Time dipper supporter
I've brought this topic up a couple of times in reference to certain races being more suitable to certain positions. Full backs and forwards for example need fitness and pace- genetically associated with black players. On the other hand i think white people have the advantage in terms of Goalkeeping- (which shouldn't be the case if you think of agility) and make up for a poorer physical attributes by concentrating more on the technical side of the game. Finally is it any coincidence that mixed race players succeed most? Retaining the better traits of both races?

Eto'odinho

Retard magnet
Bollocks, just because someone belongs to a certain race that doesnt mean they should be better than other races at a certain. Moreover in somethings as physically demanding as sports, only hard work and a slice of luck will cut it out, regardless of that person's race.Watching rugby time and time again I see non black players who are as fast as most black players, example Christophe Dominici and Vincent Clerc, two French back row players. If someone is good enough he/she/it should be given a chance to prove it regardless of their race.

Ole_Gunnar

Africans have an abundance of Fast Twitch muscle fibres which enable them to run faster, jump higher and generally produce more explosive power whereas the European muscle has an abundance of Slow twitch muscle fibres which gifts them more strength so they are better marathon runners, bicycle riders etc.

It would seem that the fast twitch muscle fibre is denser than the slow twitch muscle fiber as those with this type of muscle generally find things like swimming more difficult than the lighter slow twitch muscle.

You can get a sort of medium twitch muscle fibre which can convert somewhat into a fast or slow twitch muscle fibre, but this is quite rare.

DA2

Lot 49 said:
Sort of true in a horrible mangled way.

People of West African descent have an advantage in sprinting due to higher concentrations of fast twitch muscles. That's why 494 of the 500 best ever record times for running the 100 metres are held by people of primarily West African genetic descent. In the same way people of Scandinavian or Norse genetic descent (Magnus Magnusson or Jon Pall Sigmarsson for example) tend to do well in strength contests relying on muscles in the upper body, world strongest man or whatever. It’s just genetics and it varies region to region. (East Africans being awesome at long distance running is another one)

It's stupid to base academy policy on this though of course.

Basically the long and short of it is the following......

W.African - excellent sprinting, poor endurance, poor spatial awareness

Caucasian - moderate sprinting, moderate endurance, excellent spatial awareness

If any of you are wondering about spatial awareness - this is a prime criteria in what most people consider 'skill' to be in a sporting context and the reason why....

Very very few black (W or E African) in motor racing, billiard sports, raquet sports, golf, darts, shooting sports, chess and also why the vast majority of midfield playmakers are Caucasian and why the vast majority of goalkeepers are Caucasian

Juwaini

I'm crap in English, please give me a break, pedan
Eto'odinho said:
Bollocks, just because someone belongs to a certain race that doesnt mean they should be better than other races at a certain. Moreover in somethings as physically demanding as sports, only hard work and a slice of luck will cut it out, regardless of that person's race.Watching rugby time and time again I see non black players who are as fast as most black players, example Christophe Dominici and Vincent Clerc, two French back row players. If someone is good enough he/she/it should be given a chance to prove it regardless of their race.
But science already proved that certain race got their general advantages in certain attributes..

Juwaini

DA2 said:

If any of you are wondering about spatial awareness - this is a prime criteria in what most people consider 'skill' to be in a sporting context and the reason why....

Very very few black (W or E African) in motor racing, billiard sports, raquet sports, golf, darts, shooting sports, chess and also why the vast majority of midfield playmakers are Caucasian and why the vast majority of goalkeepers are Caucasian
That's explained why Bramble is so shit.. Campbell and Rio as exception..

Ole_Gunnar

Juwaini said:
But science already proved that certain race got their general advantages in certain attributes..
Exactly, it's a romantic notion that hard work will enable the averge European to run as fast as the average African, but science proves this isn't the case.

And the odd exception that proves the rule are such Rugby players as Christophe Dominici and Vincent Clerc...

Eto'odinho

Retard magnet
ole_gunner said:
Africans have an abundance of Fast Twitch muscle fibres which enable them to run faster, jump higher and generally produce more explosive power whereas the European muscle has an abundance of Slow twitch muscle fibres which gifts them more strength so they are better marathon runners, bicycle riders etc.

It would seem that the fast twitch muscle fibre is denser than the slow twitch muscle fiber as those with this type of muscle generally find things like swimming more difficult than the lighter slow twitch muscle.

You can get a sort of medium twitch muscle fibre which can convert somewhat into a fast or slow twitch muscle fibre, but this is quite rare.
Arguably the greatest ever cyclist is Lance Armstrong, last time I checked he was white. This just goes on to show that hardwork and talent is the only route to success.Race plays no part.I'm saying this as a black person, surely at school I could always blaze the 100 yards races but there were always other white kids capable of beating me, and indeeed it happened on occasions.

Cold_Boy

Eto'odinho said:
Arguably the greatest ever cyclist is Lance Armostrong, last time I checked he was white. This just goes on to show that hardwork and talent is the only route to success.Race plays no part.I'm saying this as a black person, surely at school I could always blaze the 100 yards races but there were always other white kids capable of beating me, and indeeed it happened on occasions.
Spot on!

narnar

Needs Help
So the academies are going to be full of Bellions??? The future doesn't look too bright.

Juwaini

Eto'odinho said:
Arguably the greatest ever cyclist is Lance Armostrong, last time I checked he was white. This just goes on to show that hardwork and talent is the only route to success.Race plays no part.I'm saying this as a black person, surely at school I could always blaze the 100 yards races but there were always other white kids capable of beating me, and indeeed it happened on occasions.
Genetic play some part, but not absolute one..

Eto'odinho

Retard magnet
DA2 said:

Look at Michael Essien, Diarra, Diop.

The only reasons why you dont see many blacks in those sports is that they're costly investments and lack of following in the black communities.

Ole_Gunnar

ole_gunner said:

Eto'Dinho

Thankyou for backing up my point.

Ole_Gunnar

Eto'odinho said:

The only reasons why you dont see many blacks in those sports is that they're costly investments and lack of following in the black communities.
Out of a world of black football players you've named 3 which contradict the post you quoted.

You're being ignorant in thinking that race doesn't play a part in performance, it's a hugely significant factor which you can't deny.

Dr. Dwayne

Self proclaimed tagline king.
ole_gunner said:
Out of a world of black football players you've named 3 which contradict the post you quoted.

You're being ignorant in thinking that race doesn't play a part in performance, it's a hugely significant factor which you can't deny.
it doesn't. it is bound by economics and nurture.

if you took a white kid and trained him as a sprinter for 12 years he'd be just as good as any black sprinter of West African origin.

Kenyans and Ethiopians are great distance runners; this isn't because they are from Kenya, it's because the country is a wasteland and people have to travel long distances to survive, running is the most effective mode of transportation so it is common for people to do it.

Devil1

If you took mister average black and mister average white and gave them the same mentality and commitment to succeed at sports, mr black would win- simply because he has a genetic advantage. This situation will never arise though as white people compensate for poorer athleticism by excelling at other things- determination and technique for example. The net result is that both races succeed. The real question to ask is which race you'd prefer to be if you were hoping to succeed.... i'd say a mixture!

Eto'odinho

Retard magnet
ole_gunner said:

No sir, I've just demonstrated that there are high endurance West Africans in world football, proving my point that race plays no part, although there are other external factors such as the climate, habitat and economics

Dr. Dwayne

Devil1 said:
If you took mister average black and mister average white and gave them the same mentality and commitment to succeed at sports, mr black would win- simply because he has a genetic advantage. This situation will never arise though as white people compensate for poorer athleticism by excelling at other things- determination and technique for example. The net result is that both races succeed. The real question to ask is which race you'd prefer to be if you were hoping to succeed.... i'd say a mixture!
Good point, Ryan Giggs is an excellent example of this.

Eto'odinho

Retard magnet
Devil1 said:
Not entirely convinced, determination you only need to look at Essien or some of the Bolton players, as for technique look at Jay Jay Okocha, Eto'o,Drogba, Adebayor and to a lesser extent Henry and Saha

DA2

Eto'odinho said:

Wrong, wrong and wrong - there are exceptions of course - Owen, Rooney, Ronaldo, Giggs, Overmars - all quick players but all Caucasian. Doesnt mean that Caucasans run 100m the quickest does it??

Just for your info you are talking to someone who has been involved in numerous studies into race and performance in different sports and I can confidently say no one on this entire forum has my depth of knowledge on this topic.

Black people have poor spatial awareness thats a fact - if you need further proof.... Black people perform disproportionally poorly in mathematics educationally speaking - the same area of the brain that determines arithmatical ability is the same that governs spatial ability. How many black mathmaticians have you seen??

Listen and listen good - there have been race studies done on just about every aspect of human life - you may not see them in the Daily Mail, but trust me theyve been done and i personally have seen a lot of them.

Dr. Dwayne

DA2 said:
Wrong, wrong and wrong - there are exceptions of course - Owen, Rooney, Ronaldo, Giggs, Overmars - all quick players but all Caucasian. Doesnt mean that Caucasans run 100m the quickest does it??

Just for your info you are talking to someone who has been involved in numerous studies into race and performance in different sports and I can confidently say no one on this entire forum has my depth of knowledge on this topic.

Black people have poor spatial awareness thats a fact - if you need further proof.... Black people perform disproportionally poorly in mathematics educationally speaking - the same area of the brain that determines arithmatical ability is the same that governs spatial ability. How many black mathmaticians have you seen??

Listen and listen good - there have been race studies done on just about every aspect of human life - you may not see them in the Daily Mail, but trust me theyve been done and i personally have seen a lot of them.
Giggsy's father is black, actually.

Fearless

Mighty Mouse
It's racism.

Just like when Jews were supposedly good at basketball(pre WW2) bacause of their cagey minds.

For academies to use this stealth selection policy is truly terrifying.

Don't think for a second Man Utd will be immune either - they won't if the game requires brute force more than grace.

If my - or any kid -isn't good enough then fine - I'll accept it, but because he isn't black with yet-to-be medically proven twitch fibre advantages , then I won't.

You can't imagine what it felt like when this lager fuelled, Ian Beal faced Academy Chief started lecturing me on DNA ('innit mate'), especially after my boy Romario'd his way round his giant, lumbering visionless defenders.

Pathetic.

DA2

Dr. Dwayne said:
Giggsy's father is black, actually.

No hes mixed race ACTUALLY - which if you really want to be a pedantic twat makes him either 1/4 or 1/8 black.

Dr. Dwayne

DA2 said:
No hes mixed race ACTUALLY - which if you really want to be a pedantic twat makes him either 1/4 or 1/8 black.
so which is it? one quarter or one eighth?

since you're such an expert on race and all...

DA2

Dr. Dwayne said:
it doesn't. it is bound by economics and nurture.

if you took a white kid and trained him as a sprinter for 12 years he'd be just as good as any black sprinter of West African origin.

Kenyans and Ethiopians are great distance runners; this isn't because they are from Kenya, it's because the country is a wasteland and people have to travel long distances to survive, running is the most effective mode of transportation so it is common for people to do it.

You are talking absolute bollox and you quite clearly have no idea what youre talking about.

REVELZold

I will be the first poster on the internet to reac
Fearless said:
Black, fast -

Which is the latest trend at Premiership academies.

This is the third time I've been told that Academy chiefs are on the lookout for black, fast 'athletes' who can be taughts skills later on:lol:

A lot of academy coaches and scouts - from at least three premiership clubs - are getting pissed off with this 'policy', especially as my eleven year boy is 'white' and therefore not 'fast enough', even though his ball skills and vision are "way above academy level"

I've already had a blazing row with one idiot at one of the clubs who reckons that black people are genetically superior becuase of twitch fibres or some such biological bollox

He refused to understand that Italy isn't a part of Africa and that he was a racist twat.

Is this the doomed racist future of English football????

Smells like it.
:lol:

Dr. Dwayne

DA2 said:
You are talking absolute bollox and you quite clearly have no idea what youre talking about.
it's interesting that you've posted in this thread, it sums you up perfectly:

zero skills.

blow me.

Devil1

Eto'odinho said:
Not entirely convinced, determination you only need to look at Essien or some of the Bolton players, as for technique look at Jay Jay Okocha, Eto'o,Drogba, Adebayor and to a lesser extent Henry and Saha

I only cited these as examples of other characteristics... and there's nothing stopping black players from developing these but alot of them find they dont need these. As an example if you look at the players above you could say that they lack intelligence (in football terms) excluding Henry who is mixed race surely and Jay Jay who is just a freak of nature who obviously didnt realise he already had an advantage or more probably was less naturally athletic than the other lads in Nigeria and hence developed ways around it!

Fearless

Mighty Mouse
DA2 said:
A gift is a gift. I really don't think nature gives a wank about what colour the recipients skin is.

Seb Coe's 800m record stood for nearly 20 years. To suggest he would have been faster had he been born in Kenya is clearly untrue.

ih8cheatskiscum

Devil1 said:
I've brought this topic up a couple of times in reference to certain races being more suitable to certain positions. Full backs and forwards for example need fitness and pace- genetically associated with black players. On the other hand i think white people have the advantage in terms of Goalkeeping- (which shouldn't be the case if you think of agility) and make up for a poorer physical attributes by concentrating more on the technical side of the game. Finally is it any coincidence that mixed race players succeed most? Retaining the better traits of both races?
I can KO your theory with one simple word.....Richardson

Eto'odinho

Retard magnet
DA2 said:

I'm not disputing your credentials, but please, if there really is that link then the one United player that people regard as having one of the best spatial awareness,Rooney, will be a Mathematician,Physicist,Engineer or an Economist by now. Furthermore if you watch basketball at all then you will gald to know that some of the most effective space creating players in the NBA have been or are black. Remember Michael Jordan, he was black wasn't he, and arguably the best point guard in NBA history to date.The position of a point guard is much like that of a play maler in football, that is to create space for the team.

Devil1

ih8cheatskiscum said:
I can KO your theory with one simple word.....Richardson

As they say in Ireland.... sure, there's always one!