Gaming Bloodborne (PS4)

Badunk

Shares his caf joinday with Dante
I beat everything in Cairnhurst Castle, fought the boss, got him down to one hit's worth of health, before I ran out of blood vials and he sliced me with his scythe. 67k echoes gone. I had to go to bed coz it was 1am :lol:

I'm going to farm vials in Henwick then run straight to the boss and get my echoes back!

Shark

@NotShark
I beat everything in Cairnhurst Castle, fought the boss, got him down to one hit's worth of health, before I ran out of blood vials and he sliced me with his scythe. 67k echoes gone. I had to go to bed coz it was 1am :lol:

I'm going to farm vials in Henwick then run straight to the boss and get my echoes back!
I still return to the Great Bridge to farm blood vials, usually get at least 20 out of a run there.

Badunk

Yeah, there's a few good places. I just get about 27k echoes for a tour of Henwick as well, which is why it appeals to me. The big executioner dudes get felled with 3 swipes, so I'm not in much danger either.

Redo91

He's the boss in the Gaol you get transported to if you are killed by a Snatcher. You can also reach him later via a different method after a certain point. Where are you at the minute?
Ok so I basically beat VA after several attempts and managed to get into the forbidden forest. Apparently I wasn't supposed to go there yet. I then went to Hemwick and beat the witch and haven't gone back to it since. No idea where to go now. When I wandered around the forbidden forest I hadn't a clue where to go. I did come across some man that transformed into a massive female beast but did a runner cos she was way too powerful.

In relation to the Gaol am I right in saying that I should leave that for a while as if you do it too soon some side quests are no longer available? Could have sworn I read that somewhere.

Eriku

Ok so I basically beat VA after several attempts and managed to get into the forbidden forest. Apparently I wasn't supposed to go there yet. I then went to Hemwick and beat the witch and haven't gone back to it since. No idea where to go now. When I wandered around the forbidden forest I hadn't a clue where to go. I did come across some man that transformed into a massive female beast but did a runner cos she was way too powerful.

In relation to the Gaol am I right in saying that I should leave that for a while as if you do it too soon some side quests are no longer available? Could have sworn I read that somewhere.
Some pretty specific conditions to engage the NPC in the Gaol, I believe, so you'd prolly have to look that up or ask for straight spoilers if you want that, I think.

The Forbidden Forest is daunting, alright. Large, confusing and open, and with packs of foes to feck with you... It's not as bad as all that after you've been around it a bit, though. Some quick suicide runs to scope things out is never too bad an idea, and with a bit of luck you might stumble into the shortcuts that way, too. Definitely something you'll want to unlock for the boss fight.

Stringer

I don't believe so. You will have to go there eventually but it will be different if you do now and it's a very creepy area so it's well worth going.

The Forbidden Woods is the next area and it's a maze. I spent ages wandering around though I didn't find the enemies too tough. The boss is a bit of a bastard though.

Redo91

Some pretty specific conditions to engage the NPC in the Gaol, I believe, so you'd prolly have to look that up or ask for straight spoilers if you want that, I think.

The Forbidden Forest is daunting, alright. Large, confusing and open, and with packs of foes to feck with you... It's not as bad as all that after you've been around it a bit, though. Some quick suicide runs to scope things out is never too bad an idea, and with a bit of luck you might stumble into the shortcuts that way, too. Definitely something you'll want to unlock for the boss fight.
I don't believe so. You will have to go there eventually but it will be different if you do now and it's a very creepy area so it's well worth going.

The Forbidden Woods is the next area and it's a maze. I spent ages wandering around though I didn't find the enemies too tough. The boss is a bit of a bastard though.
Cheers for the help. Good to know I'm on the right track at least. Is there any need to bother with that enemy I found at the top of the tower? You basically chat to this man who transforms into this huge female monster.

Out of curiosity have I long to go in the game?

Stringer

Cheers for the help. Good to know I'm on the right track at least. Is there any need to bother with that enemy I found at the top of the tower? You basically chat to this man who transforms into this huge female monster.

Out of curiosity have I long to go in the game?
Is that the guy near the dead bodies? If so, then it's not necessary to kill him though he drops a rune if you do.

There's a fair bit still to go especially if you have the DLC which is really tough.

Redo91

Is that the guy near the dead bodies? If so, then it's not necessary to kill him though he drops a rune if you do.

There's a fair bit still to go especially if you have the DLC which is really tough.
Ya that's him. Might give him a few goes but if it's not necessary I'll probably give up fairly soon! :lol:

I definitely won't be bothering with the DLC. I've found the game a bit of a slog and the DLC is meant to be even tougher. Am I about half way?

Stringer

Ya that's him. Might give him a few goes but if it's not necessary I'll probably give up fairly soon! :lol:

I definitely won't be bothering with the DLC. I've found the game a bit of a slog and the DLC is meant to be even tougher. Am I about half way?
Yeah, I was cowardly and instead sent him to Iosefa's Clinic where he gets transformed into alien creature which is harmless. One swipe killed it and I got his rune.

The DLC is ridiculous, really not too sure about it to be honest as most of the bosses are annoyingly hard and can one shot you at just about any point in the fight.

It depends to be honest. There are a few optional areas like Cainhurst Castle, Nightmare Frontier and Upper Cathedral Ward which add a decent bit of playtime but if you just wanted to finish it as quickly as possible you could get through the rest pretty quickly and are more than halfway in that case.

Redo91

Yeah, I was cowardly and instead sent him to Iosefa's Clinic where he gets transformed into alien creature which is harmless. One swipe killed it and I got his rune.

The DLC is ridiculous, really not too sure about it to be honest as most of the bosses are annoyingly hard and can one shot you at just about any point in the fight.

It depends to be honest. There are a few optional areas like Cainhurst Castle, Nightmare Frontier and Upper Cathedral Ward which add a decent bit of playtime but if you just wanted to finish it as quickly as possible you could get through the rest pretty quickly and are more than halfway in that case.
How do you do that?

To be honest I don't want to rush through it either. I'm happy to do all those extra areas and I've already given the Nightmare Frontier a go. When do I come across the spider boss?

Stringer

How do you do that?

To be honest I don't want to rush through it either. I'm happy to do all those extra areas and I've already given the Nightmare Frontier a go. When do I come across the spider boss?
When you first speak to him, he asks if there is a safe place he can go to and you can choose either Odeon Chapel or Iosefka's Clinic.

The spider boss is in the area after the Forbidden Woods. Quite a short area so it's not too far to him.

Redo91

When you first speak to him, he asks if there is a safe place he can go to and you can choose either Odeon Chapel or Iosefka's Clinic.

The spider boss is in the area after the Forbidden Woods. Quite a short area so it's not too far to him.
Ok so I got as far as the college after the Forbidden Forest and killed the old guy on the rocking chair. It seemed judging by some notes that we're left I was due to fight some spider? Nothing happened after I killed him though so wondering have I done something wrong. It pretty much seems like a dead end where I am cos the college is looking out onto the sea. Any ideas?

Stringer

Ok so I got as far as the college after the Forbidden Forest and killed the old guy on the rocking chair. It seemed judging by some notes that we're left I was due to fight some spider? Nothing happened after I killed him though so wondering have I done something wrong. It pretty much seems like a dead end where I am cos the college is looking out onto the sea. Any ideas?
Just drop into the lake from the ledge where you met Willem (the old guy) in the chair.

Eriku

Hahah, that shiny water was too tempting, and Willem's wave too suggestive. I left him well alone :)

Good luck with Rom. Not the most enjoyable fight, for me ;P

Badunk

I beat this the other day. Well, I selected one ending because I read that it leads to one last boss fight, but it's as good as beaten.

Redo91

Just drop into the lake from the ledge where you met Willem (the old guy) in the chair.
Hahah, that shiny water was too tempting, and Willem's wave too suggestive. I left him well alone :)

Good luck with Rom. Not the most enjoyable fight, for me ;P
Is the blue stuff he fires at me considered to be bolt? Just wondering should I equip the runs that increases your defence of that? Thanks in advance.

Stringer

Is the blue stuff he fires at me considered to be bolt? Just wondering should I equip the runs that increases your defence of that? Thanks in advance.
No bother. I think it's arcane so any equipment with arcane defence will be useful. She is very weak against bolt so I'd get some bolt paper as well if possible.

Eriku

I always found that dodging in a wide circle around Rom kept me clear of those... and she's got clear postures telegraphing each move.

Redo91

I always found that dodging in a wide circle around Rom kept me clear of those... and she's got clear postures telegraphing each move.
Ya I've found it easy enough to dodge. Like you said running in a wide circle does the trick. Handy to have the rune equipped just in case though! :p

Ødegaard

formerly MrEriksen
Scout
Necroing... But oh well, I've been late to all the souls-parties, bloodborne should be no different.

Started this game up after finished dark souls 1 first and then dark soul 2. I loved DS, but thought that despite some UI-improvements, DS2 was a downgrade, I'm glad to see (so far) that bloodborne feels more of the quality of DS1 rather than DS2.

Now I'm a farmer, it's what I do, so I'll always be over-leveled.
Beat the cleric beast, father Gascoigne, Vicar Amelia & The witch of Hemwick in one try, but that blood starved beast had me down for somewhere between 5-10 tries before I could nail the bastard. I've also done 2 stages of the chalice dungeon.

At the moment I'm running with a Ludwigs holy blade +6 as my main weapon. I have farmed all other weapons (that I could find and buy), including firearms to +3, and use the hunter's axe as my secondary weapon for the spin-to-win move.
Due to (really, really, really) bad sight, I have brightness turned to the top so I'm not overly fecked by not seeing jack shit, I've played that way through Dark Souls 1&2 also, though they were done on the PC.

After beating Amelia, I've read somewhere that stuff gets harder if I pick up the item at the altar, so I've put it off until I've explored myself silly over the last of the stuff around. I ended up finding a whore (or so she says she is), and got her to go to the chapel. I also found the hunter's dream hut and sold the "armor set" i found there for more levels.
Currently farming the sack guy outside of the chapel to upgrade my level further (i'm around level 55 now), and to get all other weapons to +6, before I do the 3rd round of the chalice dungeon (is it much harder than the two first levels?).

Oh, and I helped that hunter of hunters person kill father Gascoignes friend who had gone mad after I killed his friend earlier.

Is there anything specific I should be doing before moving forward, or does it seems like I've been able to do most stuff missable?
(is there anything major that is missable in the game?)
Where do I go when I pick up that thing at the altar? Where do I get the password to that door where they ask for one (seems like it's the way to go towards burgenworth or whatever the place is called), and is there a faster way to kill the hunter-like enemies than to avoid their constant spamming of the rifle-spear shot? (somewhere in the cathedral ward area I found 1 with a lightning mace and 1 or more with that rifle-spear). beat them, but unsure if they return or not.

Sorry for the long write-up. Another great game by from soft, they've clearly got this action rpg thing down.

Ødegaard

formerly MrEriksen
Scout
Best game of the gen for me

Didn't read your post but I gather you like it
Aye, I really do.
Sad that it's ps4 bound, as I can't handle sitting with the tv for as much as looking at the pc-screen. But my fiancee gave me a card this christmas saying I could go and check out my eyes and get new glasses that fits and she'd pay for it, so that might improve soon.
You finished the game?

Randall Flagg

Worst of the best
Aye, I really do.
Sad that it's ps4 bound, as I can't handle sitting with the tv for as much as looking at the pc-screen. But my fiancee gave me a card this christmas saying I could go and check out my eyes and get new glasses that fits and she'd pay for it, so that might improve soon.
You finished the game?
Is it not more comfy to sit on your couch at a TV rather than being 2 inches away from a monitor?

Get your specs and you will be right as rain

Ødegaard

formerly MrEriksen
Scout
Is it not more comfy to sit on your couch at a TV rather than being 2 inches away from a monitor?

Get your specs and you will be right as rain
I dunno, I just get tired very fast when playing on the ps4, but rarely get the issues even after hours of playing on the pc. (unless it's very detail-based, like back in the day when a lot from redcafe played haxball).
Will work out though, no doubt about that.

Could also be all the morphine throughout the years thats been fecking with my brain to be fair. :lol:

Ødegaard

formerly MrEriksen
Scout
Find Bloodborne enjoyable as hell, but have to say, dark souls 1 and 2 were both a lot more difficult than Bloodborne.
(at least so far, just beat Paarl, and have moved into the forgotten woods).
The only boss that has had me grinding my teeth was the blood starved beast.

Cleric beast was just a game of "hit the big thing with cocktails".
Gascoigne was easy enough to cheeze in his first two phases with the graves, and then dodge & cocktail for the last.
Farmed a bit too much before Vicar Amelia, (+6 weapon and around level 55~), so got to kill her by just being aggressive.
Did the same thing to Paarl, was just aggressive and went for his feet.
Edit: The witch of hemwick was so easy i forgot about her. lol.

That said, difficult doesn't mean good for me (or else I wouldn't be grinding so much), and I find bloodborne to be on par with the quality of dark souls 1 so far, far above the quality of dark souls 2 in how it feels to play. I don't get bullshit-killed, and leveling actually matters to make enemies take fewer hits and need more to kill you, so in that sense works well to adjust difficulty if that is something one wants.

Trying to figure out if I wanna go through the forest or look for other places to explore, don't know why, but people I know who've played the game have always said chalice dungeons are hard, so I'm feeling "scared" away from going back there...

I might take a few more hours and farm the snatcher peeps in Hypogean Gaol in order to +6 my blunderbuss (pistol already there) and my 2 other melee weapons (holy blade is my main, axe secondary and cleaver when i need extra speed+range on boss, had to go with that vs blood starved before i stood a chance).
So far have vit at 30, skill & strength around 25 and endurance on 20. Gonna get endurance up a bit more, but I'll look up if I'm near the soft-caps for vit and if there is much to gain damage-wise from doing more str & skill, or else i might invest in arcane to up my item finding.

Edit 2:
Anyone know how to open the door at the top of the chapel? (where i got the badge to buy ludwigs holy blade).
I havent gone there since back then, but I haven't received a key or anything that makes me think it's open now at least.

Last edited:

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
Find Bloodborne enjoyable as hell, but have to say, dark souls 1 and 2 were both a lot more difficult than Bloodborne.
(at least so far, just beat Paarl, and have moved into the forgotten woods).
The only boss that has had me grinding my teeth was the blood starved beast.

Cleric beast was just a game of "hit the big thing with cocktails".
Gascoigne was easy enough to cheeze in his first two phases with the graves, and then dodge & cocktail for the last.
Farmed a bit too much before Vicar Amelia, (+6 weapon and around level 55~), so got to kill her by just being aggressive.
Did the same thing to Paarl, was just aggressive and went for his feet.
Edit: The witch of hemwick was so easy i forgot about her. lol.

That said, difficult doesn't mean good for me (or else I wouldn't be grinding so much), and I find bloodborne to be on par with the quality of dark souls 1 so far, far above the quality of dark souls 2 in how it feels to play. I don't get bullshit-killed, and leveling actually matters to make enemies take fewer hits and need more to kill you, so in that sense works well to adjust difficulty if that is something one wants.

Trying to figure out if I wanna go through the forest or look for other places to explore, don't know why, but people I know who've played the game have always said chalice dungeons are hard, so I'm feeling "scared" away from going back there...

I might take a few more hours and farm the snatcher peeps in Hypogean Gaol in order to +6 my blunderbuss (pistol already there) and my 2 other melee weapons (holy blade is my main, axe secondary and cleaver when i need extra speed+range on boss, had to go with that vs blood starved before i stood a chance).
So far have vit at 30, skill & strength around 25 and endurance on 20. Gonna get endurance up a bit more, but I'll look up if I'm near the soft-caps for vit and if there is much to gain damage-wise from doing more str & skill, or else i might invest in arcane to up my item finding.

Edit 2:
Anyone know how to open the door at the top of the chapel? (where i got the badge to buy ludwigs holy blade).
I havent gone there since back then, but I haven't received a key or anything that makes me think it's open now at least.
Oh you'll find a few bosses that'll knock the confidence out of you yet (unless you over-level), especially in the DLC if you're going to play it. The hardest Soulsborne boss I ever encountered is in the DLC.

You can't open the door at the top of the chapel yet. Finding the key for it is kind of tricky, it's easily missed.

Ødegaard

formerly MrEriksen
Scout
Oh you'll find a few bosses that'll knock the confidence out of you yet (unless you over-level), especially in the DLC if you're going to play it. The hardest Soulsborne boss I ever encountered is in the DLC.

You can't open the door at the top of the chapel yet. Finding the key for it is kind of tricky, it's easily missed.
Tbf, the worst (hardest) bosses for me so far in souls 1-2 and bloodborne has been gwyn from dark souls 1, and blood starved beast from bloodborne, so aggressive high-speed with high damage and no obvious cheese-tactic is the stuff i struggle with. Might come soon enough, as Bloodborne sets the combat up to be more fast-paced.

DeOddi

Dear me.... just got to Ludwig in the DLC. The difference in difficulty to all the bosses i´ve encountered in the normal game so far is ridiculous. :lol:

Ødegaard

formerly MrEriksen
Scout
I somehow find the areas to be very difficult to get into, while bosses mostly seem easy.
So far I've done:
Cleric beast - first try.
Felt very easy, but since it's the first boss i suppose thats just to get people who haven't played other souls games to get the feel of the game.

Father Gascoigne - first try.
Think i had grinded a bit much already here, but up until werewolf phase he was easy to control with the graves, afterwards it was a beast so natural instinct went "kill it with fire!".

Blood starved beast - feckton of tries.
Felt at times like i wanted to throw the controller at the screen. The amount of times he got me with that grab was so annoying!!!! Can't state how hard i struggled mentally thinking that move was impossible to dodge! Think i ended up overleveling myself (again) and beat him through just having good stats and using the pillars to get time to heal inbetween shots. Lucky win more than anything

The Witches of Hemwick - first try.
Very easy boss. But I suppose it's there for people like me who feel uncertain if they are ready to take on Amelia and want to explore more (thats how I found them first), making it possible to use gems earlier.

Darkbeast Paarl - first try.
Same as Amelia really (did Paarl first I believe), that and I knew he was electric beforehand so went in with Henryck's set for bolt-protection. Just went in an attacked relentlessly. Had farmed all weapons (i had up til that point) to +6 on the bag-men and invested quite a lot of souls in levels, so was around level 60-80 then.

Vicar Amelia - first try.
Classic case of too strong. Just went in, expected to get wooped, but hit so hard she didn't get to show off her healing skills.

Shadow of Yarnham - first try.
Used a shaman blade on the sword guy and then attacked the others alongside him. Felt like a cheese more than anything. Think knowing about the Shamans blade working on them is bad for the first try (in other words, regret looking them up before I had gone a few times)

Martyr Logarius - first try.
He almost got me... Many times. I have no clue how i got that win. I was aggressive, then on the last phase became a scardy-cat running and hiding for my life, waiting for him to get close and attack him after ha had tried to finish me off. That long-ranged attack at the center of the roof was goddamn annoying!

Celestial Emissary - first try.
Shaman blade again... But that fight would've been a bore anyway, if I had the blade or not. Just a ton of midgets attacking you, and one of them growing tall? Most bland boss fight I've had in a souls game. And i've played through Dark Souls 2 (and beaten Pinwheel for that matter).

Rom, the vacuous spider - 2nd or 3rd try.
His spiders got me good, and he is the one I'm currently fighting in the chalice dungeon. I tried to hit the spiders but noticed I did no damage (later on in the chalice dungeon i noticed their head is armored so that might have made things simpler), i ended up strafe-attacking and running out, dodging spiders and then running back in for another attack every now and then. Very tedious fight that even now that I know I can attack the mini-spiders and kill them, I still seem to struggle at the boss in the chalice dungeon. (in other words, beaten on story mode, not won yet against it in chalice dungeons)

One Reborn - first try.
Saw people rate it as one of the easiest bosses, but I found his moves to be quite annoying. Maybe I shouldn't have used my ludwigs greatsword with the scabbard, slowing me down a bit too much. But hindsight is 20/20, got him down in the end. (this is as far as I've gone story-wise)

DLC:
Ludwig, the holy blade - first try.
Watched the amazing Lobos analyze (on his first playthrough), again, i do this because I don't have the mental fortitude to die a thousand times before i understand whats going on, so prefer to do some research on a boss before i attack it. After all It still needs to be beaten, which another boss soon will reveal... As for the boss, I found him to be very difficult. But I think I got lucky with a few dodges. And he did only 1 charge-attack which i was lucky enough to not get hit by (lucky because according to lobos it's best dodged by strafing to the north-west, but I went just to the left).

Living failures - 4th try I think, might've been 5.
Too much things going on for me to grasp it, ended up a roasted chicken when I had 3 in my sight and the 4th snuck up behind me and rammed me into the ground. ALL-THE-TIME. Not much of failures, they did exactly what they were supposed to do, annoy the crap out of me.
Got it down once I wized up and didn't try to take most of them on at the same time, but instead ran around looking for one isolated one, hit it til it died then ran some more.

Lady Maria - 932365626502364264084072 tries. (probably an overestimate, but i lost count, and my sanity, I've never lost so many times to a boss, ever!).
Entered thinking, it'll be like any of the other hunter-fights. She'll do massive (annoyingly so) damage with bloodhinge and I'll be parrying her to death. Even if i had done research and seen lobos beat her on new game 2 on his first try, with zero difficulty... Man I struggled. Every time we fought, I'd get her down to the 3rd phase. Every time that 3rd phase came up, I died. The hit-boxes on that 3rd phase is just ridiculous. Be behind her? She kills you. Be straight up in her face? She kills you. Try to stay away frem her? She kills you. I got in a few lucky parries at the end... Can't even say I beat her, I think I had under 5 vials and bullets left and no clue what the feck i was doing. Stressful fight.
feck her. That is all.

Apart from those, I've tried to take on Ebritas, but I just couldn't do it. Got rekt hard. After 10+ tries i decided I'd come back later on (will probably go again after the DLC is done).
I'm currently on blood level 105. Starting to regret pumping so much into endurance, but I have Vitality on 40, str and skill at 35 and endurance around 30, with arcane/bloodhinge at 7. I really wanna build up bloodhinge and arcane so I can use some of the DLC weapons, or that gunblade from cainhurst (or even Chikage). There is just so many things i wanna try now that I cannot because I've focused on strength and skill up until now. But at 35 each I think I can start developing the other stuff without having to worry about damage until new game +...

Areas though. Ares are damn hard. I die at those all the time. Fishing Hamlet (my current location) doesn't bode well with those giant shark-giant things. Wonder if lightning is super-effective pokemon style against them? Sheesh.

Last edited:

Ødegaard

formerly MrEriksen
Scout

Was It Maria you talked about as one of the bitchiest bosses, or do I have another one coming up that will tear me a new one?

Minimalist

I recently went back and finished the DLC. Maria and Orphan were so much fun (despite the 30-40 times it took to win).

Have to say, Bloodborne has killed my interest in Dark Souls III - it's just not the same.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
Was It Maria you talked about as one of the bitchiest bosses, or do I have another one coming up that will tear me a new one?
Maria is one, there's another one.

Well, just because I had trouble with it doesn't mean you will. But I found it to be a right bastard.

Eriku

I can't believe the amount of fights you managed first time, Ødegaard. Sweet Jesus... meanwhile, Maria was one of the funnest fights I had, though I only played the DLC on NG++, which fecked up the difficulty for me.

Ødegaard

formerly MrEriksen
Scout
I can't believe the amount of fights you managed first time, Ødegaard. Sweet Jesus... meanwhile, Maria was one of the funnest fights I had, though I only played the DLC on NG++, which fecked up the difficulty for me.
As I've mentioned in earlier posts, I love farming, and I like to do research. So beating them on the first time comes mostly down to high stats and having a good idea of what to do / expect from the bosses.

If i went in completely blind, like most of you probably have done, I'd probably die a gazillion times. But I don't have the mental fortitude to continue playing the game If I do it that way, so my way gives me the most entertainment, which again, thanks to the soulsborne community is possible because of players who share lore and tactics with others. :)

Aside from that. I just want to mention again. feck Maria.
I went in thinking I'd get an easy match, but got rekt so many times. Just glad the lamp was right outside so I didn't have to walk through the whole research hall to get there. :P

Eriku

As I've mentioned in earlier posts, I love farming, and I like to do research. So beating them on the first time comes mostly down to high stats and having a good idea of what to do / expect from the bosses.

If i went in completely blind, like most of you probably have done, I'd probably die a gazillion times. But I don't have the mental fortitude to continue playing the game If I do it that way, so my way gives me the most entertainment, which again, thanks to the soulsborne community is possible because of players who share lore and tactics with others. :)

Aside from that. I just want to mention again. feck Maria.
I went in thinking I'd get an easy match, but got rekt so many times. Just glad the lamp was right outside so I didn't have to walk through the whole research hall to get there. :P
Thank goodness, that makes far more sense.

Maria was great, fantastic fight. Parry porn!: