Film Borat 2 | Was released on a Friday on Amazon Prime (Bojan is STILL a prat)

Redplane

( . Y . ) planned for Christmas
In some ways the plastic surgeon scene was the most shocking/repulsive to me. That's one of those positions you'd expect to know better than to make those comments.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
In some ways the plastic surgeon scene was the most shocking/repulsive to me. That's one of those positions you'd expect to know better than to make those comments.
My mouth fell open at that point. I don’t think he was a stooge, which makes it all the more shocking.

fergosaurus

Heard Sacha Baron Cohen say in an interview that Giuliani had his security guard sweep the room before he and Tutar went in and to guard the door. He missed Sacha who was locked in a small hideaway in the wardrobe.

Sacha was communicating via text messages with the director but only had 3% battery on his phone from the beginning of the interview which might explain why he didn't wait a little longer before jumping in.

Mockney

Not the only poster to be named Poster of the Year
It was a lot better than I thought it was going to be, as a 15 year sequel of a character that is utterly and completely played out (and personally I find Baron Cohen’s whole schtick very cartoony anyway)

I put this mostly down to the daughter, who was very impressive I thought.

Irwin99

Just read an article that the babysitter was not an actor and she felt betrayed by the film and Cohen's pranks. She came across as a really nice woman in the film and a really good human being.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Just read an article that the babysitter was not an actor and she felt betrayed by the film and Cohen's pranks. She came across as a really nice woman in the film and a really good human being.
Yeah I read that too. Strange as she came across really nice.

I'll be shocked if the red necks weren't scripted. They were in it far too long to be genuine.

Bojan11

@horsechoker you really should update the thread to out now. Why create these threads? You can’t be bothered to update them and busy making silly comments or threads in the football forum. Get a grip and hand the thread keys over to me.

Bojan11

Still waiting for the thread title to update. It’s not out this Friday. It’s already out and very important people know that.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
Yeah I read that too. Strange as she came across really nice.

I'll be shocked if the red necks weren't scripted. They were in it far too long to be genuine.
Sacha's donated $100,000 to that ladies church apparently, through fund raising or something.

They told her the documentary was about women's rights which explains why she really focused on that in her messages to the daughter. But she still seemed a real genuine person and I hope she gets the overarching message of the movie.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
Not sure if everyone's already seen this but Borat did an AskMeAnything on Reddit a couple of weeks back and, well, it doesn't disappoint.

Salt Bailly

Auburn, not Ginger.
They've taken extra footage from this and made a series out of it called American Lockdown, which feels more like TV-era Borat. All episodes on Prime now.