Film Borat 2 | Was released on a Friday on Amazon Prime (Bojan is STILL a prat)

arthurka

Borat 1 was a preview of things to come. This one looks to be more in sink with what is going on.

Suv666

Dont think this will be as good as the first one. Borat will get recognised everywhere and the daughter thing didn't look that funny.
Tbf the first one has set an insanely high bar.

Irwin99

Judging from the trailer i'm one of the few that thinks his daughter might be a good addition; "'my daddy is the smartest man in the whole flat world". Looking forward to this, just hope it's as good as the first film.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
It's coming out on Friday in the US on prime but I don't know if its also coming out in Europe on the same day.

Castia

It’s getting a bit of buzz behind this, apparently it’s brilliant.

Cant wait for Friday I loved the original.

Dante

Average bang
Just watched the Giuliani scene. He's bang to rights, imo. Was definitely trying to bang the girl.Even patted her on the arse.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
He deffo wanted to bang her but the whole "tucking his shirt in" looks like that's exactly what he was doing.

It's obvious what he thought was going to happen though since they leave the living area to go into the bedroom to "have a drink", didn't look like he was planning on making the first move though.

macheda14

He deffo wanted to bang her but the whole "tucking his shirt in" looks like that's exactly what he was doing.

It's obvious what he thought was going to happen though since they leave the living area to go into the bedroom to "have a drink", didn't look like he was planning on making the first move though.
It's an odd one, I think Sacha should have waited a little longer before bursting in, because yes Rudy looks like he is tucking in his shirt, but then he lingers there a liiiitttle too long that it takes a more creepy edge.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
It's an odd one, I think Sacha should have waited a little longer before bursting in, because yes Rudy looks like he is tucking in his shirt, but then he lingers there a liiiitttle too long that it takes a more creepy edge.
I think you're right. The way he bolts upright when he hears that there's someone else in the room was brilliant.

Woodzy

I it looked like he clearly had his hand on his cock tbh, it was creepy as feck.

altodevil

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2023/2024'
Meh. Was Rudy even aware she was pretending to be fifteen? Hardly some scandal. Movie was alright just watched it there. Clever in some places, but was a bit plain.

macheda14

Meh. Was Rudy even aware she was pretending to be fifteen? Hardly some scandal. Movie was alright just watched it there. Clever in some places, but was a bit plain.
Umm Rudy fondling his nob on camera is a scandal regardless of wether he knew her age or not. If it was that easy for Sacha Baron Cohen to catch him in an uncompromising position, how easy is it for people with political intentions?

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
Looks like he is tucking in his shirt. You either have to stand up or in his case lie back to tuck it in properly.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
I tried to register another amazon account (for a free trial) but it was auto locked for "irregularities" I think because I used a card from another amazon account. I thought this would be OK as I'm sure you can use multiple cards on accounts.

Anybody got any advice on how to get a free prime trial. I dont want to call up customer service.

GBBQ

I mean did he think she was 76? Come on thats creepy regardless of what he was aware of.

fergosaurus

Don't know what was creepier, the Giuliani scene or when Tutar asked the cosmetic surgeon if he would perform a sex attack on her and he said something like "If your dad wasn't here."

Bosws87

Gonna sit back and watch this tonight with a joint, can't wait!

kps88

Yep. I feel like they probably did wait a bit longer and nothing worthwhile happened and it was edited to look like he barged in just as he put his hand down his pants.

macheda14

Yep. I feel like they probably did wait a bit longer and nothing worthwhile happened and it was edited to look like he barged in just as he put his hand down his pants.
Well when he jumps up saying ‘oop’ after Borat announces himself he still has his hands down his pants.

Dante

Average bang
Sex with women? So creepy.
Yeah. In fairness to Giuliani, he's a divorcee and she's an attractive 24 year old who was coming on to him really strongly.

If he hadn't denied it after the fact, it wouldn't have been a big news story.

Irwin99

Thought it was good, but obviously it'd be hard to top the original which it doesn't do.

The fertility dance scene was hilarious though. Haven't laughed that much for a long time.

GBBQ

Is it just the Prime app on Samsung TVs that’s crap or is it a problem with Prime in general that the films isn’t being advertised? I expected it to be front and centre on the home page considering what a coup it was for them to have this.