Brazil v Argentina

KingEric7

Stupid Conspiracy Enthusiast Wanker
Ahh, was hoping Anderson would get in on the red card action, too! :D

Riquelme was a bit good today. It also seems that contact in football has been banned.

Slugger

Drag Queen & Town Drunk
Full time.

Conclusions- Anderson was porbably Brazils best player there, although it didnt take much for him to stand out. Neutered Messi effectively and performed much better than Lucas who was pretty abysmal.

- Dunga is a tactical Ihni binni dimi diniwiny anitaime, got it all wrong from the start.

- Ronaldinho on current form is a waste of money. Showed some nice touches but should have dominated a game like this if he was anywhere near top form.

Marcosdeto

Guess who's back?
Full time.

Conclusions- Anderson was porbably Brazils best player there, although it didnt take much for him to stand out. Neutered Messi effectively and performed much better than Lucas who was pretty abysmal.

- Dunga is a tactical Ihni binni dimi diniwiny anitaime, got it all wrong from the start.

- Ronaldinho on current form is a waste of money. Showed some nice touches but should have dominated a game like this if he was anywhere near top form.
and what about argentina mate? couldn't see the game

Phil

its brazil, phil :D
Not that I have a Brazilian preference or anything.. but what happened the last time you played in a final.. with players of all ages.. in a competition that matters.

Raconteur

the match was truly shite

aguero's first goal was shite, his second was shite after messi's run (which was only possible because of shite defending), the penalty was a result of a shite tackle (again shite defending)

ronaldinho was shite, and to be honest so was anderson (lucas even looked better)

and i was watching in america so the commentators were especially shite

KingEric7

and what about argentina mate? couldn't see the game
Riquelme was your best player. Pretty much dictated most of the game.

Messi produced moments of brilliance, but was largely quiet due to the fact he was either tackled or fouled by Anderson most of the time he had the ball. :D It's a credit to Anderson that he didn't manage to assist or get on the scoresheet for once!

Oh, and Mascherano is an official gaylord.

Marcosdeto

Guess who's back?

Messi produced moments of brilliance, but was largely quiet due to the fact he was either tackled or fouled by Anderson most of the time he had the ball. :D It's a credit to Anderson that he didn't manage to assist or get on the scoresheet for once!

thank you mate

I'm just saying you lot seem to flop against them when it matters.
mate, where are you from?

Brwned

Have you ever been in love before?
I meant united need him to be an attacking mid more than a def mid, what with him being scholses long term replacement. but ill let you lot carry on with your childishness. and i havent critisised anderson either.
United dont have 1 out and out attacking centre mid by the way so it would be good to see anderson develop into one, no?
Exactly, we don't have an out and out attacking centre mid, and we won the league twice and the Champions League without one. What does that tell you?

And just because he will eventually replace Scholes does not mean he should become like Scholes, he and Scholes will never be anything alike. The same way Roy Keane and Carrick are just so different, yet Carrick is his successor.

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
unlucky marcos, as a brazilian i am sure you were hoping your team would get the gold medal. at least you still have a shot at the bronze. it is not all bad.

KingEric7

unlucky marcos, as a brazilian i am sure you were hoping your team would get the gold medal. at least you still have a shot at the bronze. it is not all bad.
Oh no he didn't........

Marcosdeto

Guess who's back?
can't be happier mate :D

ok mate, if you are writing that because you want to play the "i've been a naughty boy and i deserve to be punished" game, i should tell you that not tonight, i'm having a headache :nono:

Elliott

Likes Loan Stickies
Anderson played well. Dunga seems to think he's the new Keane rather than the new Scholes.

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
Oh no he didn't........
oh i went there alright sister, and i would do it again too.

ok mate, if you are writing that because you want to play the "i've been a naughty boy and i deserve to be punished" game, i should tell you that not tonight, i'm having a headache :nono:
this upsets me. i shall go forthwith and remove my nun costume. i refuse to take of my wimple though.

vijay

Im rude and disprespectful to the ladies of the fo
Brazil, for long they were living in a borrowed time against Argentina with freakish wins even though being technically inferior.

Well done

Argentina

Dunga is the enemy football similar to Parreira and Scolari.

Luxembergo was the last decent manager for Brazil who had some attacking flair.

Kelvin

damm wish Andersn get a red. :(

Oh I thought Mascherano was a disgrace, making a meal out of those brazillian tackles.

vijay

Im rude and disprespectful to the ladies of the fo
I was supporting brazil through out the 90's but brazilian supporting bandwagon these days is the most vomit inducing aspect of international football.

Their style of football has stooped down to new lows and hardly it has any flair. Even the 98' team or the 99' Copa America team when with an array of best players around , they didn't play sexy football. Part of that should be attributed to defensive tactics from the managers.

The death of flair football began when they appointed Parreria as the manager of 94 WC, the first manager to take charge of the Brazilian National team without any playing experience

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
damm wish Andersn get a red. :(

Oh I thought Mascherano was a disgrace, making a meal out of those brazillian tackles.
Anderson would have still remained in China until after Bronze medal game, as in case they win (likely occurance) he'd need to collect his medal.

Nanison

Hmmm look closely again. Messi was at the centre of all 3 goals :D

I saw a 20 minutes headlight of the game, I didn't even notice Anderson. He was never close to Messi. They must have edited all anderson interventions out!