Brazil vs Colombia, Fixed?

Do you think there was indeed something fishy going on during this game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
His card management was atrocious (Fernandinho not getting at least a yellow card is a laughable travesty) and in turn it allowed the game to become a bigger scrap then it should have been... but I would say most of the fouls were fouls, and he got the penalty spot on (not a red card, Luiz was getting their first).

So yeah, not a fix... at most a general home bias you get anywhere, but that's to be expected.

dappamikey

Supports
Tottenham
I'm not Brazil's biggest fan but I don't think any of the favourable decisions that have gone their way come even remotley close to what South Korea got in 2002.

Reactions: Randall Flagg

fontaine

Ful Ful Ful Member Full Member Full Member
OMG What a pathetic and sore loser thread. FIXED? ARE YOU feckING SERIOUS? LIKE WHNE HE SUSPENDED OUR CAPTAIN AND BEST PLAYER? Like when he gifted Colombia bizarre dive fouls? Create this fecking thread after Chile game...

CantonaGiggs1

It was not fixed, the ref was just shit.

He ruined the game by not giving out a yellow card in the first 500 fouls. And when he finally did give a yellow(Silva yellow does not count in this), it was to the most undeserving player on the pitch.

He also was intimidated by the home team/fans. This is one of the reason why home teams are so tough to beat in these big tournaments. They almost always get the favorable calls.

Hopefully this world cup has helped make people realize that the EPL officials are not as bad as they think. Howard Webb is a gem compared to the joke that was out there today. Howard should have been refereeing this match. The American ref would have also been a good choice. He has been surprisingly good.

Germany has their work cut out for them. They need to be perfect to offset the referee influence.

Status
Not open for further replies.