g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Brendan Rodgers | Rejoins Celtic on 3 year deal

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Player manager Vardy would be a bit of fun, but Dyche or Benitez, is about where they're at right now you'd have thought.
Ye id say them 2 if I wanted to play it safe… if I was them though I’d take a risk and go with bielsa.

redshaw

I remember reading how Kasper would stay on if he couldn't be replaced properly but it seems that went up in smoke. It's been slowly unraveling though, I could see it happening after the FA Cup win and said it would be tough to keep the team going.

Jimmy Skitz

Supports
Leicester City
I remember reading how Kasper would stay on if he couldn't be replaced properly but it seems that went up in smoke. It's been slowly unraveling though, I could see it happening after the FA Cup win and said it would be tough to keep the team going.
Kasper wanted to move, only had a year left and the owner allowed him to go, Rodgers has spent 3 years telling us we had 2 number one keepers now his ego won't let him play Iversen who was one of the best keepers in the championship last season

mu4c_20le

Kasper wanted to move, only had a year left and the owner allowed him to go, Rodgers has spent 3 years telling us we had 2 number one keepers now his ego won't let him play Iversen who was one of the best keepers in the championship last season
Christ that's exactly what ole said

hobbers

Ndidi, Maddison and Tielemans is a top class midfield.
* Was.

Tielemans ain't going to rediscover his form for Leicester. Might not rediscover it anywhere, but can see he doesn't want to be there any more. And Ndidi has been poor all year.

Trophy Room

This lot will get relegated if they don’t change/invest. Not sure where the money has gone - maybe the owners aren’t as great as they have been made out to be; perhaps the club lost its leadership in that tragic crash.

phelans shorts

He's a good manager. It's the owner ''King Power'' who is shit since Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha died. Rodgers got them back to back top 5 finishes not long ago which was no small feat.
Money has been spent, it’s been spent badly. Now this comes down to who’s been in charge of the signings and it’s sounded like Brendan has had a major say, if so he can have no complaints because it just hasn’t worked. I mean, Ryan Bertrand? Jannik Vestegaard? Ayoze Perez?

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Overall his time at Leicester has been decent/good. Won the FA Cup but bottled the top 4 twice (I think twice anyway).

lysglimt

Scout
He's a good manager. It's the owner ''King Power'' who is shit since Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha died. Rodgers got them back to back top 5 finishes not long ago which was no small feat.
You are not a good manager if you manage a team with 1 point in 7 matches - sorry you just aren't.

Rojofiam

He's still a very good manager, but it seems like he lost the dressing room. They were tactially set up well in most of their games but individually they are showing nothing on the pitch. Their GK is awful.

If he goes, Dyche would be a very smart choice to replace him.

Irwin99

You're probably on such a hiding to nothing as a manager at a club like Leicester when you look at the clubs above them and their financial might. it's realistically hard to know what their aim should be. He did well get them a trophy, probably should have gotten them a few top 4 finishes but injuries didn't help.

led_scholes

I will forever maintain that Ole is a better manager than that gowl.
And you will be forever wrong. Rodgers came second in an actual title battle without outspending everyone, and has also won a title.

Rodgers is better than Ole. And it's not even close.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
He is a decent manager but it is clear he has given up on the job. The owner is terrible.

Judas

Open to offers
Simply the end of his cycle at Leicester. He'll go somewhere else and do well. He's just not a top level manager, but rewriting history to make out he's utter crap is just typical Caf logic.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
And you will be forever wrong. Rodgers came second in an actual title battle without outspending everyone, and has also won a title.

Rodgers is better than Ole. And it's not even close.
Give it a day or 2 and they'll be the same level. Ex premier league managers.

mu4c_20le

He still good manager despite this, Leicster punched above their weight for nigh on 3 seasons its very hard to keep that going when you keep losing good players every year
Agree, especially if you replace them with Daka, Perez, Praet...

Acole9

Outstanding
Ward has to be one of the worst goalkeepers ever in the Premier League.

SirScholes

Is it not a case of Leicester just over achieved. They need they’re big 3/4 players on form to carry the others and unfortunately Vardy is getting on now, Maddison and Tielemens probably thought they’d be playing for Liverpool United or one of the oil rich fake clubs.
stand still in this league and you drop so fast, that’s what the owners have done